3 no longer facing charges in beating - Hawaii News

There are 20 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Sep 24, 2009, titled 3 no longer facing charges in beating - Hawaii News. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Three of the seven people arrested on suspicion of beating a man into a coma in Waipahu over the weekend over a cigarette are no longer facing attempted murder charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

StateofdaState

Medford, MA

#66 Sep 26, 2009
Bitchasssssssssss wrote:
Reading this mess jus ignites da laughter in da deepest parts of my balls.. All these **** swallowers from every walk of life blogging how they feel about the situation when indeed nobody gives a flying fuckkk about what & how they feel...but feell free online bitchasss comment writers to let us know when uguys decide to grow some hair on your balls and comfront us face to face... But we all know that day is no time soon so in da mean time just keep talkin while we celebrate my usoz returnin home.. I'll love 2 write more but Im done takin a shittt...So if there's a lesson 2 learn da lesson is that our happiness is your misery suckers... So we win, we always win....hahahhaha da jokes on u bittchhheesssss!!!!!!
The jokes on us,but the laugh's on you....
Because...
If living in the ghettos is what you call winning,you can have your cake and eat to..!!!
I'm not sayin...I'm just sayin..!!!
LOL

Honolulu, HI

#67 Sep 26, 2009
Bitchasssssssssss wrote:
Reading this mess jus ignites da laughter in da deepest parts of my balls..
That's quite a talent!
Face2face

Waipahu, HI

#69 Sep 26, 2009
WAIPAHU wrote:
I HOPE THEY PAY FOR THEIR CRIME THESE KIDS SUCH AS JEREMIAH AND JAMEL IS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE IN WAIPAHU I HOPE THAT JUSTIS IS SERVE FOR THE VICTIMS FAMILY THE LEOTAS IS ALL UGLEYNESS IN THEM..LOCK THEM UP
that's all u guys do is talk shittt bring it face 2 face and see wat happens.. only ugleyness I see when I bang u 3time wit da jeep hahahaha 3time hahaha wit da jeep hahaha
Als Bar and Grill

AOL

#70 Sep 26, 2009
What a bunch of jokers!!!!!!!!
knuckle2face

Medford, MA

#71 Sep 26, 2009
Face2face wrote:
<quoted text>that's all u guys do is talk shittt bring it face 2 face and see wat happens.. only ugleyness I see when I bang u 3time wit da jeep hahahaha 3time hahaha wit da jeep hahaha
You talk about meeting face to face,then you say you're going to bang people with a jeep...Banging people with a jeep has nothing to do with meeting face to face...
Now we see who the real sh!t talker is..!!!
You all mouth.!!! You want a fight.? Go visit my boy Ronald at 808 Fight Factory there in Waipahu,he'll match you up with people who has fighting on their minds 24/7..!!!
No more vengeance

Honolulu, HI

#73 Sep 28, 2009
Nothing justifies violence. Only the weak seek revenge, for they lack the moral strength to control their anger.

Through retaliation, we become the very person we despise.

By controlling our anger and refusing to give in to vengeance, we become the very person we all hope to be.
kaet

Honolulu, HI

#74 Sep 28, 2009
No more vengeance wrote:
Nothing justifies violence. Only the weak seek revenge, for they lack the moral strength to control their anger.
Through retaliation, we become the very person we despise.
By controlling our anger and refusing to give in to vengeance, we become the very person we all hope to be.
You sound like Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Stumpy

Kaneohe, HI

#75 Sep 29, 2009
No more vengeance wrote:
Nothing justifies violence. Only the weak seek revenge, for they lack the moral strength to control their anger.
Through retaliation, we become the very person we despise.
By controlling our anger and refusing to give in to vengeance, we become the very person we all hope to be.
Have you ever tried revenge? Seriously, it feels very, very good. "Controlling the anger" just made me feel like a frustrated, helpless p*u*sy, I like my way much better.
more idiots

Honolulu, HI

#76 Sep 29, 2009
SAMOANS RUlE YAll wrote:
i bEliEVE US POlYNESiANS RUlE ThiS iSlAND?!Why??bECAUSE WE GOT dA POWAh'!!!bWAhAhAhA:)WE ARE NOT AFRAiD Of A ChAllENGE!!WE TOUGh Nd ROUGh TO bE TOUChEd?!dONT MESS!MESS WiT' ONE,MESS WiT' All!!
and when the rail is built, we are going to have an influx of these idiots come into town from the west side. the rail actually might not be such a great idea! keep the garbage by the dump!
Cecilio

Wahiawa, HI

#77 Sep 29, 2009
All these young healthy creeps... Put them all in Afghanistan and make use of them in recon.
demand a ciggarette

Honolulu, HI

#78 Sep 29, 2009
The victim lies in coma because he demanded a cigarette. Cigarettes are not cheap and he should have quit smoking, because this might cost him his life.
demand a ciggarette

Honolulu, HI

#79 Sep 29, 2009
The victim lies in coma because he demanded a cigarette. Cigarettes are not cheap and he should have quit smoking, because this might now cost him his life.
alice

Hanalei, HI

#80 Sep 29, 2009
It is so dangerous out there

Since: Sep 08

Honolulu

#81 Sep 29, 2009
alice wrote:
It is so dangerous out there
Well go back to ND.
alice

Hanalei, HI

#82 Sep 29, 2009
ND knows how to deal with career criminals. We don;t hide behind the weak HPD. The men in the community take care of business hon.

Since: Sep 08

Honolulu

#83 Sep 29, 2009
alice wrote:
ND knows how to deal with career criminals. We don;t hide behind the weak HPD. The men in the community take care of business hon.
I did not tell you to defend ND, I told you to go back there if you think everything out here is so bad. If you are planning on staying and meddling into every thing with your useless comments, register to vote here, make a difference with statements that actually mean something, support your arguments and prove your worth. If not then just go back and stop posting for peanuts.
Stumpy

Kaneohe, HI

#84 Sep 29, 2009
demand a ciggarette wrote:
The victim lies in coma because he demanded a cigarette.
Is this the real story, because when I was young there was a game called the match game, and black guys played it. You would walk up to a white guy and ask for a light, or a cigarette. If he didn't have one, he was beaten and sliced with a razor a lot of the time.
I love Jeeps

Honolulu, HI

#86 Sep 29, 2009
Stumpy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the real story, because when I was young there was a game called the match game, and black guys played it. You would walk up to a white guy and ask for a light, or a cigarette. If he didn't have one, he was beaten and sliced with a razor a lot of the time.
No dis was called beating a tongan down & run him over with a jeep game...u should try it!!!
I love Jeeps

Honolulu, HI

#87 Sep 29, 2009
Cecilio wrote:
All these young healthy creeps... Put them all in Afghanistan and make use of them in recon.
or we could put u on da street & run u over with a jeep from afghanistan!!!
StateofdaState

Medford, MA

#88 Sep 29, 2009
Da Pupuole Chronicals-

SOLE,GIMME YO CIGALEKI..!!!

U-F-A..!!! DON'T MESH WIFF ME

I KONA KEEF YOU A BLACK EYE INSTED

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats do nothing for their black constituents 1 hr JRB 3
Yuk yuk yuk yuk 5 hr Eagle 2
Protesting Blacks Just Don't Understand "Mess w... 5 hr American_Infidel 98
News Mayor Caldwell signs Expansion of 'Sit-Lie' Bill 5 hr Joe Balls 11
News Can transit be done by 2012? (Dec '06) 6 hr Joe Balls 4
Stupid people Sat Jack 18
jews Sat RANSOM PRIDE 1
More from around the web

Waipahu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]