3 no longer facing charges in beating...

3 no longer facing charges in beating - Hawaii News

There are 84 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Sep 24, 2009, titled 3 no longer facing charges in beating - Hawaii News. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Three of the seven people arrested on suspicion of beating a man into a coma in Waipahu over the weekend over a cigarette are no longer facing attempted murder charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

lgmamrys

Honolulu, HI

#23 Sep 24, 2009
Take my Survey wrote:
Who is the toughest race/ethnicity in a street battle:
a) Pinoy Boys
b) Samoan Fire Dancer
c) Tongan Tree Climber
d) Hawaiian Mahu
e) Japanese Ninja
f) Chinese Thong
g) White Trash
h) Pocho Gease
i) Marshall Microwave
hmmmmm me like one hawaiian mahu in one chinese thong
COlohe1

Honolulu, HI

#24 Sep 24, 2009
Take my Survey wrote:
a) Pinoy Boys
b) Samoan Fire Dancer
c) Tongan Tree Climber
d) Hawaiian Mahu
e) Japanese Ninja
f) Chinese Thong
g) White Trash
h) Pocho Gease
i) Marshall Microwave
I would put ANY Mahu first!!!
no_need

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#26 Sep 24, 2009
Flips Rule wrote:
<quoted text>
Pinoy Boys! Mabuhay! Poly's only know how to crack coconuts. Pinoys get the bolo!
all the pinoy boyz would have to do is say "Philadelphia" and their opponents would die laughing.
no_need

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#27 Sep 24, 2009
only me wrote:
waipahu is a safe place to live and so is pupuole. down there everybody has each others back. what if it was your sister or daughter that was hit by a grown **** man what would u do. so for all u haters out there just shut the hell up. and it was not over a dayum cigarette so get the facts before you talk. much love to mah uso's keep ya head up and have faith
you so funny. if you know that it wasn't all about a cigarette, why don't you enlighten us all with what REALLY went down?

and no lie.

tell you what. if my daughter was hit, i would crack the guy. me. myself. no need for have 9 other people involved. and i wouldn't crack him so bad that he went into a coma, either. i have more self-control than that.

looks like the tongan was an excuse for the samoans to go buck wild on something. don't you think they went slightly overboard? i bet one of them even called the others (in the jeep) over to get in on the beat down. was that necessary? come on. and baseball bats? do they even play in organized leagues? if not, why do they even have bats in their vehicle? to give people the beatdown!

come on.
Straight Hood

Honolulu, HI

#28 Sep 24, 2009
My Two Cents wrote:
<quoted text>
I take offense at your comment. Waipahu is a safe community to live in and raise a family; the area that this person got beat is only one small portion of the community and should not reflect the community as a whole.
Wrong...Waipahu like my hood is SHADY...the freaks come out at night...even day time...try sit down at one bus stop and see how long it takes for you to get jacked for your stuffs...if you no believe go Aiea High School...or take a walk in the PuPuz...no get offended with the truth.
Sad State

Honolulu, HI

#29 Sep 24, 2009
I can't believe anyone actually thinks that this family was justified in beating this guy up. Assault is illegal. It doesn't matter if he hit your daughter. If someone does hit your daughter, you can shield her (since you're twice the guy's size), and you can press charges. But if you go after the guy with a Jeep and a baseball bat, all you are doing is incriminating yourself, and in this case, your daughter too (she's in juvie right now). Way to go!

These people need a reality check. They need to see that there are more important things in life than protecting your pride by showing the whole state that you can beat ONE MAN nearly to death with a CAR, baseball bats, bottles, and up to 9 other people. That doesn't make you a man or a woman. That makes you a mindless animal.

Quit trying to defend yourself for your outrageous actions. The judge will have no patience for it, and he'll throw the book at you (as well he should). Own up to the horrible mistake you made, and try to make amends by learning how to control your anger. Maybe start by getting a more productive hobby than standing on the street corner smoking cigarettes and beating people up.
Da Braddahs

Honolulu, HI

#30 Sep 24, 2009
Take my Survey wrote:
a) Pinoy Boys
b) Samoan Fire Dancer
c) Tongan Tree Climber
d) Hawaiian Mahu
e) Japanese Ninja
f) Chinese Thong
g) White Trash
h) Pocho Gease
i) Marshall Microwave
Hawaiian Mahu hands down! Bugga is so sexy! What's that saying, "If looks could kill."

Since: Sep 08

Honolulu

#31 Sep 24, 2009
I would say that this is also a lawsuit in the making if either the victim dies or is permananently disabled.
only me

Maunaloa, HI

#32 Sep 24, 2009
this stuff just gets funny as days go by . cause u all make ur self look so stupid talkin shit about things u have no idea about . and mah uso's will be free cheeeeeeee hooooooooooooo. .just give it time
Greatwall

Honolulu, HI

#33 Sep 24, 2009
only me wrote:
this stuff just gets funny as days go by . cause u all make ur self look so stupid talkin **** about things u have no idea about . and mah uso's will be free cheeeeeeee hooooooooooooo..just give it time
Time will tell if your usos will be free. Hopefully these pu_nk usos serve hard time. But they from the ghetto so i guess for them prison life won't be much worse than their pathetic street life. Those are the kind of fools that are proud of serving time in prison and leaching off society.
only me

Maunaloa, HI

#34 Sep 24, 2009
only time will tell .. and the truth will come out .. so just wait and see
Chili Frank

Japan

#35 Sep 24, 2009
KAzman wrote:
I would say that this is also a lawsuit in the making if either the victim dies or is permananently disabled.
If there is a law suit who da f going have to pay. I no tink those fa-king guys get money. WTF.
Chili Frank

Japan

#36 Sep 24, 2009
We already have to feed to f-en apes with our tax dollars. Put um to sleep. So no have to use tax money. Tired of paying taxes for this kind of bull.
just something to say

Maunaloa, HI

#37 Sep 24, 2009
it's funny how as this story goes on and on, alot of people are automatic to side with the "victim"... my husband and i didn't find out what had happened until the day after, and when we did, we were both shocked... not only because it was something really bad, but because my husband grew up in pupuole for 14 years and was friends with one of the "suspects"... then we found out that the "victim" is someone my husband knows too... yes, it was something bad that happened to him, but at the same time we know how this guy is... he has a very cocky way about himself... yes we feel bad, but at the same time we're thinking well what did he actually do to set people off like that...
polypeeps

Wailuku, HI

#38 Sep 24, 2009
kapaa wrote:
tongan 0....samoans 1
this aint right...im samoan but to let you know, WE POLYS GET ALONG. comments like this cause others to think that the whole tongan samoan war is still on. ITS OVER...GET OVER IT
SAMOANS RUlE YAll

Honolulu, HI

#39 Sep 24, 2009
Take my Survey wrote:
a) Pinoy Boys
b) Samoan Fire Dancer
c) Tongan Tree Climber
d) Hawaiian Mahu
e) Japanese Ninja
f) Chinese Thong
g) White Trash
h) Pocho Gease
i) Marshall Microwave
i bEliEVE US POlYNESiANS RUlE ThiS iSlAND?!Why??bECAUSE WE GOT dA POWAh'!!!bWAhAhAhA:)WE ARE NOT AFRAiD Of A ChAllENGE!!WE TOUGh Nd ROUGh TO bE TOUChEd?!dONT MESS!MESS WiT' ONE,MESS WiT' All!!
TRU SAMOAN KING

Waipahu, HI

#40 Sep 24, 2009
Greatwall wrote:
<quoted text>
Time will tell if your usos will be free. Hopefully these pu_nk usos serve hard time. But they from the ghetto so i guess for them prison life won't be much worse than their pathetic street life. Those are the kind of fools that are proud of serving time in prison and leaching off society.
My USO is free ha ha ha da law can't stop use

Since: Sep 09

Honolulu, HI

#41 Sep 24, 2009
JiMMY RObiNSON iS MAh'2Nd COUSiN?!SO,dONT TAlk AbOUT hiM bCUZ hE WAS A GOOd bOY WhEN hE liVEd WiTh MAh' UNClE jOE Nd ThEM bUT iDk WhAT hAPPENEd TO hiM?!iF hE WAS STill liViNG WiTh MAh'UNClE,hE WOUldNT bE DOiNG ThiS Nd hE WOUldVE bEEN iN COllEGE fOR fOOTbAll A LONG TiME Nd NOT bEiNG ON dA STREETS bEiNG A bAd bOY WiTh ThE OThER PEEPS!!i lOVE CUddY JiMMY!!i hOPE YhU lEARN SOMEThiNG OUT Of iT!!
StateofdaState

Winthrop, MA

#42 Sep 24, 2009
Take my Survey wrote:
a) Pinoy Boys
b) Samoan Fire Dancer
c) Tongan Tree Climber
d) Hawaiian Mahu
e) Japanese Ninja
f) Chinese Thong
g) White Trash
h) Pocho Gease
i) Marshall Microwave
Hawaiian Mahu's will bend over backwards for you.!!!
StateofdaState

Winthrop, MA

#43 Sep 24, 2009
SAMOANS RUlE YAll wrote:
Take my Survey wrote:
a) Pinoy Boys
b) Samoan Fire Dancer
c) Tongan Tree Climber
d) Hawaiian Mahu
e) Japanese Ninja
f) Chinese Thong
g) White Trash
h) Pocho Gease
i) Marshall Microwave
i bEliEVE US POlYNESiANS RUlE ThiS iSlAND?!Why??bECAUSE WE GOT dA POWAh'!!!bWAhAhAhA:)WE ARE NOT AFRAiD Of A ChAllENGE!!WE TOUGh Nd ROUGh TO bE TOUChEd?!dONT MESS!MESS WiT' ONE,MESS WiT' All!!
Spoken like a true ignoramus...!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 345
Why do Filipinos consider themselves as Pacific... (Oct '08) 6 hr RiccardoFire 503
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' 7 hr Princess Hey 124
News If you Like Haiku Stairs, Speak Up (Sep '14) 9 hr FreeTheStairs 30
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 19 hr Princess Hey 3,743
Yuk yuk yuk yuk (Apr '15) Sun Flock of Mynahs 50
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) Sun Princess Hey 98

Waipahu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipahu Mortgages