Waianae man arrested in attack on ex-boxing champ

May 20, 2010 Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin 50

Police arrested a 21-year-old Waianae man yesterday for allegedly assaulting former world lightweight boxing champion Andy Ganigan, 57, leaving him with permanent brain damage.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#43 Mar 17, 2012
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>Walking around with HUGE penis like object up your butt will produce embarrassing moment like that Jack hon. You should come to Hawaii where the Micros will rid you of your anal habits and the Samoans will have you for the main course at your welcoming party hon.
I was out there about 2 weeks ago and no one messed with me....of course I'm 6'4" 254 pounds rock solid would you? but anyhow saw some 300 pound fat ugly chick with pimples all over her face with buck teeth...was that you? lmfao
Manalua

Honolulu, HI

#44 Mar 17, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>You ever get that led pipe out of your ass yet? boy you sure are angry...stop playing with mean girls you sick fuckinlezbo....lmfao
Mainland PONKS get a azzkicking everyday in Hawaii in every area they start their bigmouth bullshet. Come over here and you will be the next one PONK. I work on the Waikiki beach in front of the Outrigger beach boy stand so come at look me up ponk. If I am not there the braddas will be so don't worry you will get what you deserve Jack. Will you be wearing the typical male QUEER pink bikini panties so we know it the ponk named Jack?
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#45 Mar 17, 2012
Manalua wrote:
<quoted text>Mainland PONKS get a azzkicking everyday in Hawaii in every area they start their bigmouth bullshet. Come over here and you will be the next one PONK. I work on the Waikiki beach in front of the Outrigger beach boy stand so come at look me up ponk. If I am not there the braddas will be so don't worry you will get what you deserve Jack. Will you be wearing the typical male QUEER pink bikini panties so we know it the ponk named Jack?
Why don'y you make your way to south Phoenix punk? you challenged me....I'll make sure I give you the beating of your life....I'll send you back to Hawaii with a big fat straw....the one you will be eating your meals through after I break your face in real bad punk....c'mon azzhole make my day.....
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#46 Mar 17, 2012
Manalua wrote:
<quoted text>Mainland PONKS get a azzkicking everyday in Hawaii in every area they start their bigmouth bullshet. Come over here and you will be the next one PONK. I work on the Waikiki beach in front of the Outrigger beach boy stand so come at look me up ponk. If I am not there the braddas will be so don't worry you will get what you deserve Jack. Will you be wearing the typical male QUEER pink bikini panties so we know it the ponk named Jack?
And don't worry punk...after I beat the living shit outta you real bad, I'll make sure a sick homo like you heads back to Waikiki beach in your gay little pink panties you requested ya little fa ggot......
John

Hutchinson, KS

#47 Mar 22, 2012
Manalua wrote:
If you want to see hawaiian aloha read Manalua's post. Tough talk behind a computer by someone who has more than likely never been off his little rock in the middle of the ocean. This guy wants to kick ass but will never go anywhere to do it because he has no money to fly anywhere. This is why hawaiians are thought of as violent, ignorant fools by folks who have to be around them. They prove it everyday by posting violent rants which serve no purpose whatsoever.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#48 Mar 22, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to see hawaiian aloha read Manalua's post. Tough talk behind a computer by someone who has more than likely never been off his little rock in the middle of the ocean. This guy wants to kick ass but will never go anywhere to do it because he has no money to fly anywhere. This is why hawaiians are thought of as violent, ignorant fools by folks who have to be around them. They prove it everyday by posting violent rants which serve no purpose whatsoever.
Manalua is probably some fatfuck on crack and booze all the time....just a computer tough guy as you said and nothing more.....
frisco

San Leandro, CA

#49 Feb 12, 2014
Fanu manu
Kalani

Olympia, WA

#50 Mar 23, 2014
A stumpy Andy is old he's not young.
MOKE BALL

Cicero, IL

#51 May 5, 2014
Andy was not a Haole, he was Filipino, born in waiane.
7craig

Waianae, HI

#52 May 7, 2014
So the killings in Waikiki are all folks from Waianae? Criminals are all over. By the Way-- Those "nice" stores in "nice" places- like Macy, Whole Foods, and even Walmart should be in Waianae. I refuse to shop Walmart in Kapolei. Walmart, Ross, Macy etc. do not deserve the business since they can't come to Waianae. Waianae residents should demand better business development, better infrastructure services, and jobs for young and old alike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Isle housing bottom seen - Business (Apr '09) 4 min Joe Balls 61,929
Joe Arpaio and Guru Both Are Both Present Day Q... 1 hr URnuts 3
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... (Jan '14) 2 hr Guru 1,655
Lava flow 4 hr Sunshine 291
I Leeward Lolo am taking on all comers (Jun '14) 4 hr Guru 15
LIFE on MARS? 7 hr Guru 20
Popeyes opening sixth Hawaii location next month Dec 7 Joe Balls 12
Waipahu Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web