Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Hawaii in 2010?

Posted in the Waipahu Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“REPEAL OBAMA'S DEFERRED ACTION”

Since: Mar 09

FOR CHILDHOOD ARRIVALS ACT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 30, 2010
 

Judged:

4

4

4

WAKE UP Hawaii wrote:
The alternative is a Right Wing Radical? No Thank You!
Marxist totalitarianism??

NO THANK YOU!!
Jermey

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 1, 2010
 

Voted For Daniel K. Inouye

Judged:

2

2

2

esperienced

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Nov 2, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Whomever can bring in the most money to Hawaii is the one.
Dwain Sawh

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Sep 1, 2011
 
Mufi got a plan. Go Mufi "out city our senator"

AlwaysHawaii.com

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Sep 1, 2011
 
Dwain Sawh wrote:
Mufi got a plan. Go Mufi "out city our senator"
AlwaysHawaii.com
Yeah, we know his plan. Power for him and juicy contracts for his family and friends.We just get to pay more taxes. Time for Mufi to look for a real job.
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Sep 1, 2011
 
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, we know his plan. Power for him and juicy contracts for his family and friends.We just get to pay more taxes. Time for Mufi to look for a real job.
Who would hire that crook.

I would be happy to see him working for a tree trimming company, payback for the hours I spend cutting branches to fit in the "MINI" trash bins since he "reformed" out trash pickup eliminating larger branches etc pickup.

Or the debt which will be never ending for the train that grandkids will see rusting in an abandoned concrete area that was once a lush green park.
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Sep 1, 2011
 
Just noticed 'alice' got us discussing hanneman announcement yesterday. Not 2010.
Harry

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Sep 1, 2011
 
Vote for David Duke

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Sep 1, 2011
 
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would hire that crook.
I would be happy to see him working for a tree trimming company, payback for the hours I spend cutting branches to fit in the "MINI" trash bins since he "reformed" out trash pickup eliminating larger branches etc pickup.

Lolo, those green cans are pretty roomy. I dispose of entire trees in them. Might take a few weeks to get rid of the entire tree, but it's easier than lugging it to the landfill. When I cut an entire tree, I use all the green cans in the neighborhood.
alice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Sep 2, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

4

a lesbo would be a nice change
PETCO

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Sep 2, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Alice has fleas.
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Sep 2, 2011
 
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Lolo, those green cans are pretty roomy. I dispose of entire trees in them. Might take a few weeks to get rid of the entire tree, but it's easier than lugging it to the landfill. When I cut an entire tree, I use all the green cans in the neighborhood.
I have coconut and Washingtonian (which grew on their own) palms.
One frond per green can. The royal palm is worse, need a couple green cans for one frond.

Before hanneman's changes, all could go out front, may cost a few dollars for lunch but all were gone.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Sep 2, 2011
 
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have coconut and Washingtonian (which grew on their own) palms.
One frond per green can. The royal palm is worse, need a couple green cans for one frond.
Before hanneman's changes, all could go out front, may cost a few dollars for lunch but all were gone.
Yeah, I can see how palms would be hard to cut up for the green can, but I don't have any palms. If it's not edible, I don't want it around. Know what Ivy Gourd is? It's the vine that grows over everything and has the small red fruits. It's the scourge of the islands, everyone hates it, but I grow it on purpose because it is excellent chicken feed, vine and all.
Chimpo Manko

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Sep 4, 2011
 
alice wrote:
a lesbo would be a nice change
who cares ?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Sep 4, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

alice wrote:
a lesbo would be a nice change
You running? You're always saying how you don't let men touch you.
alice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Sep 4, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

4

none of the candidates is competent
Roofer

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Sep 4, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

And hot air is competent?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waipahu Discussions

Search the Waipahu Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jury selected for Deedy's Honolulu retrial 8 min Leeward Lolo 10
go blue fool disappears 44 min Guru 7
Downtown Honolulu Walmart opens Wednesday 49 min Joe Balls 5
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... 2 hr OBAMACARE BLOWS HOLE 1,524
Schatz vs Hanabusa debate on KITV now 7 hr Kanilehua 19
Pacific Wings wins DOT contract - Business News (Jul '09) 9 hr jkljkhfuf 2
Who else likes the Aerial Ads?? 10 hr District 1 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Waipahu Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Waipahu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Waipahu News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waipahu
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••