Why are Hawaii people so stupid?
Evil slayer

Honolulu, HI

#275 Jan 26, 2013
Did we pass the "pull over law'? You know if an emergency vehicle is coming down the road in your direction? If we did then i will know if Hawaiian people are stupid.
sickntiredHwn

Lihue, HI

#276 Jan 27, 2013
Hawaiian are stupid because they have all the jobs that you applied for and did'nt get because you hate yourself.
District 1

Wailuku, HI

#277 Jan 28, 2013
Hawaii people are so stupid that you should not come visit. It is contagious, like crabs in Cali, tuberculosis in Texas, fleas in Florida and AIDS in Alabama.

Stay away!
evil slayer

Honolulu, HI

#278 Jan 28, 2013
District 1 wrote:
Hawaii people are so stupid that you should not come visit. It is contagious, like crabs in Cali, tuberculosis in Texas, fleas in Florida and AIDS in Alabama.
Stay away!
And dick lickers like district one.
Koa at school

Glen Burnie, MD

#279 Jan 31, 2013
District 1 wrote:
Hawaii people are so stupid that you should not come visit. It is contagious, like crabs in Cali, tuberculosis in Texas, fleas in Florida and AIDS in Alabama.
Stay away!
You are a little piss puddle on the ground
Koa at school

Glen Burnie, MD

#280 Jan 31, 2013
District 1 wrote:
Hawaii people are so stupid that you should not come visit. It is contagious, like crabs in Cali, tuberculosis in Texas, fleas in Florida and AIDS in Alabama.
Stay away!
go lick a banana
Koa at school

Glen Burnie, MD

#281 Jan 31, 2013
District 1 wrote:
Hawaii people are so stupid that you should not come visit. It is contagious, like crabs in Cali, tuberculosis in Texas, fleas in Florida and AIDS in Alabama.
Stay away!
will you marry me
District 1

Wailuku, HI

#284 Jan 31, 2013
Sorry I made you upset. Hawaii is full of hurtful and insensitive people like me.
Big pants

Honolulu, HI

#285 Feb 6, 2013
District 1 wrote:
Sorry I made you upset. Hawaii is full of hurtful and insensitive people like me.
I agree with the above statement. Also the culture is that they don't feel they need to be a well rounded individual because somebody in their family probably knows the answer to (whatever the question may be) so why should they have to learn it.
District 1

Wailuku, HI

#286 Feb 6, 2013
Big pants wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with the above statement. Also the culture is that they don't feel they need to be a well rounded individual because somebody in their family probably knows the answer to (whatever the question may be) so why should they have to learn it.
So..."somebody" in the family is smart, ergo...not all Hawaii people are stupid?

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#287 Feb 7, 2013
District 1 wrote:
<quoted text>So..."somebody " in the family is smart, ergo...not all Hawaii people are stupid?
An example is driving. The kid never takes a driving test, "Cuz aunty wen teach me how fo drive." Then they accumulate thousands of dollars worth of traffic tickets and eventually end up in the Graybar Hotel", while blaming it all "on da haoles." That is STUPID.
JBalls and Federal jail

Mililani, HI

#288 Feb 7, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
An example is driving. The kid never takes a driving test, "Cuz aunty wen teach me how fo drive." Then they accumulate thousands of dollars worth of traffic tickets and eventually end up in the Graybar Hotel", while blaming it all "on da haoles." That is STUPID.
For a person that moved here years ago your as ignorant as the day you were born. Your posted comments threatening Obama life and degrading Hawaii's people which has labeled you clearly as a racist fckup. Your a chronically unemployed broke azz nobody and your comments have been noticed and soon you will learn what it means when you make death threat on a national forum . As far a Michelle Obama giving you a BJ I beieve that is what you will be doing in a Federal prison with your 300lb BLACK cellmate. Lets see how big those BALLS are?

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#289 Feb 7, 2013
JBalls and Federal jail wrote:
<quoted text>For a person that moved here years ago your as ignorant as the day you were born. Your posted comments threatening Obama life and degrading Hawaii's people which has labeled you clearly as a racist fckup. Your a chronically unemployed broke azz nobody and your comments have been noticed and soon you will learn what it means when you make death threat on a national forum . As far a Michelle Obama giving you a BJ I beieve that is what you will be doing in a Federal prison with your 300lb BLACK cellmate. Lets see how big those BALLS are?
LOL, SHOW a post number where I've made any threat, ASZHOLE. C'mon, I'm waiting.
Makoa the hawaiian boy

Lusby, MD

#290 Feb 13, 2013
JBalls and Federal jail wrote:
<quoted text>For a person that moved here years ago your as ignorant as the day you were born. Your posted comments threatening Obama life and degrading Hawaii's people which has labeled you clearly as a racist fckup. Your a chronically unemployed broke azz nobody and your comments have been noticed and soon you will learn what it means when you make death threat on a national forum . As far a Michelle Obama giving you a BJ I beieve that is what you will be doing in a Federal prison with your 300lb BLACK cellmate. Lets see how big those BALLS are?
OOOOOOOOHHHH! SH!T JUS' GOT REAL!!!! you tell joe who's boss.
Stupid Balls

Mililani, HI

#291 Feb 13, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> LOL, SHOW a post number where I've made any threat, ASZHOLE. C'mon, I'm waiting.
Your such a pathetic troll posting so many idiotic comments daily you cannot remember what you posted yesterday. I remember you posted the abundance and availability of the Castor oil plant in Hawaii which you suggested to be used to poison Obama when he visited on his yearly Christmas vacation. Clearly a DEATH THREAT by Mr. Joe Balls. Topixs removed that posts and sent it to the SS,HPD,CIA and FBI. I would not be surprised if a surveillance team is watching you right now. Anyway your such a stupid fck to even suggest that on a national forum. You have to be 1 of the dumbest azzholes that frequently make yourself look like a idiot on this forum daily.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#292 Feb 13, 2013
Stupid Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Your such a pathetic troll posting so many idiotic comments daily you cannot remember what you posted yesterday. I remember you posted the abundance and availability of the Castor oil plant in Hawaii which you suggested to be used to poison Obama when he visited on his yearly Christmas vacation. Clearly a DEATH THREAT by Mr. Joe Balls. Topixs removed that posts and sent it to the SS,HPD,CIA and FBI. I would not be surprised if a surveillance team is watching you right now. Anyway your such a stupid fck to even suggest that on a national forum. You have to be 1 of the dumbest azzholes that frequently make yourself look like a idiot on this forum daily.
You're a friggin liar. I NEVER made any suggestion about harming the Idiot in Chief. Topix didn't erase shyt. You are a lying little shyt who should be grounded. say t again, PROVE IT!
Alice

Mililani, HI

#293 Feb 13, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> You're a friggin liar. I NEVER made any suggestion about harming the Idiot in Chief. Topix didn't erase shyt. You are a lying little shyt who should be grounded. say t again, PROVE IT!
Joey hon you ain't to smart are ya? Show them what big balls you have. Remember your name is "JOE big BALLS".

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#294 Feb 14, 2013
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>Joey hon you ain't to smart are ya? Show them what big balls you have. Remember your name is "JOE big BALLS".
Hahahaha, like I said, yer a bunch of faggy librals that have to male stuff up.
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#295 Feb 14, 2013
"male stuff up."
Good one.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#296 Feb 14, 2013
District 1 wrote:
"male stuff up."
Good one.
Thanks, but it was a typo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 3,592
Soon to be President Cruz calls out Obama (Nov '15) 4 hr Harry 55
Love Obama 4 hr Go Blue Forever 164
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 6 hr Carpet 52 487
Poll Alice has worms. (Apr '10) Thu Bird 273
Imua Rail?? (May '12) Wed District 1 518
Billy Kenoi - My kind of Mayor Sep 27 Joe Balls 1

Waipahu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waipahu Mortgages