Evil slayer

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Did we pass the "pull over law'? You know if an emergency vehicle is coming down the road in your direction? If we did then i will know if Hawaiian people are stupid.
sickntiredHwn

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Hawaiian are stupid because they have all the jobs that you applied for and did'nt get because you hate yourself.
District 1

Kapolei, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Hawaii people are so stupid that you should not come visit. It is contagious, like crabs in Cali, tuberculosis in Texas, fleas in Florida and AIDS in Alabama.

Stay away!
evil slayer

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

District 1 wrote:
Hawaii people are so stupid that you should not come visit. It is contagious, like crabs in Cali, tuberculosis in Texas, fleas in Florida and AIDS in Alabama.
Stay away!
And dick lickers like district one.
Koa at school

Glen Burnie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

District 1 wrote:
Stay away!
You are a little piss puddle on the ground
Koa at school

Glen Burnie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

District 1 wrote:
Stay away!
go lick a banana
Koa at school

Glen Burnie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

District 1 wrote:
Stay away!
will you marry me
District 1

Kapolei, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Sorry I made you upset. Hawaii is full of hurtful and insensitive people like me.
Big pants

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

District 1 wrote:
Sorry I made you upset. Hawaii is full of hurtful and insensitive people like me.
I agree with the above statement. Also the culture is that they don't feel they need to be a well rounded individual because somebody in their family probably knows the answer to (whatever the question may be) so why should they have to learn it.
District 1

Kapolei, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Big pants wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with the above statement. Also the culture is that they don't feel they need to be a well rounded individual because somebody in their family probably knows the answer to (whatever the question may be) so why should they have to learn it.
So..."somebody" in the family is smart, ergo...not all Hawaii people are stupid?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

District 1 wrote:
<quoted text>So..."somebody " in the family is smart, ergo...not all Hawaii people are stupid?
An example is driving. The kid never takes a driving test, "Cuz aunty wen teach me how fo drive." Then they accumulate thousands of dollars worth of traffic tickets and eventually end up in the Graybar Hotel", while blaming it all "on da haoles." That is STUPID.
JBalls and Federal jail

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
An example is driving. The kid never takes a driving test, "Cuz aunty wen teach me how fo drive." Then they accumulate thousands of dollars worth of traffic tickets and eventually end up in the Graybar Hotel", while blaming it all "on da haoles." That is STUPID.
For a person that moved here years ago your as ignorant as the day you were born. Your posted comments threatening Obama life and degrading Hawaii's people which has labeled you clearly as a racist fckup. Your a chronically unemployed broke azz nobody and your comments have been noticed and soon you will learn what it means when you make death threat on a national forum . As far a Michelle Obama giving you a BJ I beieve that is what you will be doing in a Federal prison with your 300lb BLACK cellmate. Lets see how big those BALLS are?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

JBalls and Federal jail wrote:
<quoted text>For a person that moved here years ago your as ignorant as the day you were born. Your posted comments threatening Obama life and degrading Hawaii's people which has labeled you clearly as a racist fckup. Your a chronically unemployed broke azz nobody and your comments have been noticed and soon you will learn what it means when you make death threat on a national forum . As far a Michelle Obama giving you a BJ I beieve that is what you will be doing in a Federal prison with your 300lb BLACK cellmate. Lets see how big those BALLS are?
LOL, SHOW a post number where I've made any threat, ASZHOLE. C'mon, I'm waiting.
Makoa the hawaiian boy

West River, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

JBalls and Federal jail wrote:
<quoted text>For a person that moved here years ago your as ignorant as the day you were born. Your posted comments threatening Obama life and degrading Hawaii's people which has labeled you clearly as a racist fckup. Your a chronically unemployed broke azz nobody and your comments have been noticed and soon you will learn what it means when you make death threat on a national forum . As far a Michelle Obama giving you a BJ I beieve that is what you will be doing in a Federal prison with your 300lb BLACK cellmate. Lets see how big those BALLS are?
OOOOOOOOHHHH! SH!T JUS' GOT REAL!!!! you tell joe who's boss.
Stupid Balls

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> LOL, SHOW a post number where I've made any threat, ASZHOLE. C'mon, I'm waiting.
Your such a pathetic troll posting so many idiotic comments daily you cannot remember what you posted yesterday. I remember you posted the abundance and availability of the Castor oil plant in Hawaii which you suggested to be used to poison Obama when he visited on his yearly Christmas vacation. Clearly a DEATH THREAT by Mr. Joe Balls. Topixs removed that posts and sent it to the SS,HPD,CIA and FBI. I would not be surprised if a surveillance team is watching you right now. Anyway your such a stupid fck to even suggest that on a national forum. You have to be 1 of the dumbest azzholes that frequently make yourself look like a idiot on this forum daily.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Stupid Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Your such a pathetic troll posting so many idiotic comments daily you cannot remember what you posted yesterday. I remember you posted the abundance and availability of the Castor oil plant in Hawaii which you suggested to be used to poison Obama when he visited on his yearly Christmas vacation. Clearly a DEATH THREAT by Mr. Joe Balls. Topixs removed that posts and sent it to the SS,HPD,CIA and FBI. I would not be surprised if a surveillance team is watching you right now. Anyway your such a stupid fck to even suggest that on a national forum. You have to be 1 of the dumbest azzholes that frequently make yourself look like a idiot on this forum daily.
You're a friggin liar. I NEVER made any suggestion about harming the Idiot in Chief. Topix didn't erase shyt. You are a lying little shyt who should be grounded. say t again, PROVE IT!
Alice

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> You're a friggin liar. I NEVER made any suggestion about harming the Idiot in Chief. Topix didn't erase shyt. You are a lying little shyt who should be grounded. say t again, PROVE IT!
Joey hon you ain't to smart are ya? Show them what big balls you have. Remember your name is "JOE big BALLS".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Alice wrote:
<quoted text>Joey hon you ain't to smart are ya? Show them what big balls you have. Remember your name is "JOE big BALLS".
Hahahaha, like I said, yer a bunch of faggy librals that have to male stuff up.
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

"male stuff up."
Good one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

District 1 wrote:
"male stuff up."
Good one.
Thanks, but it was a typo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Waipahu Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Waipahu Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••