|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

poi eateh wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of these stupid people you may cross arent from Hawaii.
They are typically from the Philippines.
Too much "ainokea" supports the stupid people in Hawaii.Too much relaxtion=laziness which causes stupidness to most.
And, a majority census of Hawaii's general residency tend to be illiterate. Not just filipinos. For instance, people with native hawaiian ancestry can't seem to produce a simple coherent and logical sentence, let alone know their history. Moreover, a majority of the kids in Hawaii's high school tend to over indulged in stupidity, and stray away from actually preserving their culture as they so idiotically assert. "Malama Da Aina", a common hawaiian saying to respect the land. Just several weeks ago, I sighted a "native" hawaiian dumping his trash near the highway without any concern. His car even had come sticker that conveyed hawaiians as safe keepers of these islands'. How ironic? Furthermore, in regards to this topic's title, not all of Hawaii's residency is "stupid", it's only a majority of locals who are,which are the dimwits.
Logic

Hilo, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

japanee wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the f*** up You're just a banana. Yellow on the outside, but white on the inside. No need cry just because I'm a small Asian kid that could lick you, ah? Hahahahah. Go back to Cali if you don't like it here and stop your whining. It ruins the islands.
You're butt-hurt, kid.
Makoa the hawaiian boy

Crofton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

i think our little conversations are doing quite well aren't they??
Ugly Rich Old Fart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Where's Jennifer Toma Bainum?
Sam

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Ugly Rich Old Fart wrote:
Where's Jennifer Toma Bainum?
Dumbazz, at least post to the correct thread!
nobody

Hanapepe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Stupid parents give birth to stupid kids. Our DOE is taking advantage of this situation by not providing a decent school system. The DOE is keeping our Hawaiian polulation DUMB.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

nobody wrote:
Stupid parents give birth to stupid kids. Our DOE is taking advantage of this situation by not providing a decent school system. The DOE is keeping our Hawaiian polulation DUMB.
The culture is i don't have to learn that cause my auntie knows that.
The parents and the students are more to blame. Quit blaming the government agencies.
When have you ever seen a local shy away from demanding what they want. More mayo and double meat on that six inch Subway sandwich.

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Since: Apr 12

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

.... I love Subway :/

More like, when have you ever seen an Americunt sway away from the Mickey Deeze Drive-Thru after ordering 2 Big-Macs, Large Fries, and a Large Diet-Coke.... Cause they trynna loose some weight LOL.
your name is dumb

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Mokutitah wrote:
Hawaii people aren't stupid. Just crazy & small kine insane.
why don't you speak or type regular English? Oh wait you probably did not graduate from any type of school! Hawaii sucks "brah" and all you locals suck even more!
Luci

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

People in Hawaii are not stupid. You alone the one asking why are people in Hawaii so stupid, shows that you (living in Hawaii) are stupid. Just because people from the mainland claim to be smarter, don't makes them look smart it makes them look like idiots. If you think Hawaii is stupid, why are you still here? If you are from Hawaii you are showing how disrespectful you are to your own people. If you are not from here, pack your haole rich butt and move back from where you came from. In addition, just because the people that work for the government in Hawaii are white, that still doesn't mean that people in Hawaii are stupid. The things that they say may be stupid, but that does not make them stupid, it makes them jerks.
Luci

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

You are so right. The DOE sucks in Hawaii, they do not provide enough education for the kids.
Luci

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Why don't you put your disgraceful white butt face up your crack where it belongs. Coming from someone that live in the mainland, you are such a little girl, oh wait I'm sorry you still did not grow up did you? How CUTE! Send me a picture of your adorable drawings will you. My number is 1(808)- F*CK YOU.
LUCIS BRAIN

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

SUCKS BEIN YOU, LUCI'S BUTTHOLE, I BE DA REAL SMAHT KINE A LADY, HAH HAH. REAL SEXY AN SHIT TOO, KNOW WHAT AM SAYIN? I BE LUCI'S BRAIN AND IS ONE CUNNING KINE A COOKIE.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Hawaii needs vocational schools more than anything. Trying to teach locals bookwork is a big waste of time for most of them, and I don't say this to be disparaging. Look around, most of these kids should learn to operate equipment or do things with their hands instead of wasting their day in computer classes. That's why on any given day, 50% of them are NOT in school.
surprised

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Wow. Just finished reading all the way from page 1. Entertaining , and interesting
D L Adams II

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Ira v wrote:
<quoted text>
My favorite drivers are the ones who allow passengers to ride in backs of trucks without anything to keep them in.You know, the passengers who ride in the back who look like they may fly away if the driver breaks really hard or makes a sharp turn. Only in Hawaii.
RU kidding? That IS public transportation in Appalachia. It is usually a whole family out on "check day" to load up on supplies in Hazard before going back to Rowdy or Softshell, actual nearby towns (along with Gobbler's Knob) ONLY in Kentucky, America's Mexico.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

D L Adams II wrote:
<quoted text>
RU kidding? That IS public transportation in Appalachia. It is usually a whole family out on "check day" to load up on supplies in Hazard before going back to Rowdy or Softshell, actual nearby towns (along with Gobbler's Knob) ONLY in Kentucky, America's Mexico.
May be, but the idiots in Hawaii think that setting their 400 pound asses on the tailgate or on top of the siderails, or even standing up leaning over the cab, makes them look cool.
Dumbasses Suck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
May be, but the idiots in Hawaii think that setting their 400 pound asses on the tailgate or on top of the siderails, or even standing up leaning over the cab, makes them look cool.
Doesn't your wife have a 500-lb ass?
calliipaste

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

why yall believe that an education automaticaly makes you smart..

what if you get hit in the head with a brick or something and los some of yo memawries..
krusty

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Isle housing bottom seen - Business (Apr '09) 7 min Joe Balls 61,912
JB stop telling Lies about Liberals and we will... 39 min Joe Balls 10
superferry rising like a phoenix 41 min Joe Balls 15
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr texas pete 2,142
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 8 hr Tic toc Croc 333
SuperFerry Haiku (Oct '07) 9 hr DA Mynahs 2,834
Boycott CVS! 9 hr Guru 2

Search the Waipahu Forum:
•••
•••