Who is This Song About? - The Green - Liar

Posted in the Waipahu Forum

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Jan 19, 2013
Yeah Mon

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 30, 2012
 
Listen to the lyrics carefully before posting comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just noise, couldn't understand a word of it. Why don't you type out the lyrics?
Red Snapper

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Joe Balls wrote:
Just noise, couldn't understand a word of it. Why don't you type out the lyrics?
Type your own damm lyrics. You just too dammed lazy to clean out your ear wax
Red Snapper

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 18, 2012
 
Yeah Mon wrote:
Listen to the lyrics carefully before posting comments.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
That's tight Yeah Mon.

Let me guess. If he's a liar, Obama?
leeward LOLO

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Joe Balls wrote:
Just noise, couldn't understand a word of it. Why don't you type out the lyrics?
Leeward Lolo was a health nut she cooked food in a wok
Joe Balls was her boyfriend and he had a great big

Cock-a doodle doodle the rooster just wont quit
And i dont want my breakfast because it tastes like

Shytzus make good house pets their cuddly and sweet
monkeys arent good to have becase they beat their

Meetings in the office a meeting in a hall
the boss he wants to see you so you can suck his

Balzac was a writer he lived with Alan Funt
Mrs Robers didnt like him cuz shes a

Cuntaminated water will really make you sick
your bladder gets infected and blood comes out ur

Dictate what im saying cuz it will bring you luck
and if you all dont like it i dont give a flying f*ck
Mother

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
Leeward Lolo was a health nut she cooked food in a wok
Joe Balls was her boyfriend and he had a great big
Cock-a doodle doodle the rooster just wont quit
And i dont want my breakfast because it tastes like
Shytzus make good house pets their cuddly and sweet
monkeys arent good to have becase they beat their
Meetings in the office a meeting in a hall
the boss he wants to see you so you can suck his
Balzac was a writer he lived with Alan Funt
Mrs Robers didnt like him cuz shes a
Cuntaminated water will really make you sick
your bladder gets infected and blood comes out ur
Dictate what im saying cuz it will bring you luck
and if you all dont like it i dont give a flying f*ck
Lolo, please change your evil ways.
alice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

I had a difficult time understanding the lyrics; they need to articulate more clearly all vowels and consonants.
YAQN

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bye the way roach *Splat*.
leeward LOLO

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 20, 2012
 
Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
Lolo, please change your evil ways.
Please. mother, I'd rather do it myself, my way.
Infomaniac

Greenwich, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 17, 2013
 
Its about anyone associated with evildoings satans, evil jins or humans. When he says hey hears voices in his head when not ones around he is talking about evil jinns and devils.
Leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 17, 2013
 
leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
Leeward Lolo was a health nut she cooked food in a wok
Joe Balls was her boyfriend and he had a great big
Cock-a doodle doodle the rooster just wont quit
And i dont want my breakfast because it tastes like
Shytzus make good house pets their cuddly and sweet
monkeys arent good to have becase they beat their
Meetings in the office a meeting in a hall
the boss he wants to see you so you can suck his
Balzac was a writer he lived with Alan Funt
Mrs Robers didnt like him cuz shes a
Cuntaminated water will really make you sick
your bladder gets infected and blood comes out ur
Dictate what im saying cuz it will bring you luck
and if you all dont like it i dont give a flying f*ck
The REAL LEEWARD LOLO does not cook.
Shops at Down to Earth for prepared food.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 17, 2013
 
Leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
The REAL LEEWARD LOLO does not cook.
Shops at Down to Earth for prepared food.
You can eat that shyt? It all tastes like wet cardboard. My wife buts food there, I head over to Denny's.
Leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 17, 2013
 
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> You can eat that shyt? It all tastes like wet cardboard. My wife buts food there, I head over to Denny's.
I love their salads. Only thing, costs more than dinner at Aulani.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 17, 2013
 
Leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I love their salads. Only thing, costs more than dinner at Aulani.
I had their salad on Saturday. Needed dressing. LOL, They sell it by the pound and their isn't one vegetable worth $15 a lb. But if people will pay for it, let go. Only 10% of their stuff is organic, BTW.
Cornelius

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 19, 2013
 
leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
Leeward Lolo was a health nut she cooked food in a wok
Joe Balls was her boyfriend and he had a great big
Cock-a doodle doodle the rooster just wont quit
And i dont want my breakfast because it tastes like
Shytzus make good house pets their cuddly and sweet
monkeys arent good to have becase they beat their
Meetings in the office a meeting in a hall
the boss he wants to see you so you can suck his
Balzac was a writer he lived with Alan Funt
Mrs Robers didnt like him cuz shes a
Cuntaminated water will really make you sick
your bladder gets infected and blood comes out ur
Dictate what im saying cuz it will bring you luck
and if you all dont like it i dont give a flying f*ck
Hey! That's the South Park Song!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Waipahu Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Waipahu Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Waipahu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Waipahu News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waipahu
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••