Fetus's cause of death is deferred by...

Fetus's cause of death is deferred by medical examiner

There are 4 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Feb 2, 2013, titled Fetus's cause of death is deferred by medical examiner. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

Police said a man collecting recyclable materials at Napuanani Park in Aiea discovered a fetus in a box Thursday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

“RAMADI ”

Since: Mar 09

OBAMA'S BLOODY QUAGMIRE

#1 Feb 2, 2013
I blame Obama and his baby killing party...they create the attitude that killing baby fetuses is acceptable behavior.
granny

Honolulu, HI

#2 Feb 2, 2013
You're mama should of smacked you upside the head over and over.
not

Honolulu, HI

#3 Feb 2, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
I blame Obama and his baby killing party...they create the attitude that killing baby fetuses is acceptable behavior.
There will be more of that if abortion is banned.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 2, 2013
They should refer this case to a competent medical examiner to find out if the baby was murdered. They should also keep the baby's DNA on file to see which Titta shat out and threw her baby in the trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Video escape: Lantern-floating ceremony to hono... 6 hr Joe Balls 2
News Islanders protest gay-marriage ban - Hawaii News (Feb '09) 8 hr Johnny Peepers 277
News Questions raised on military gear used by police 10 hr Joe Balls 20
News No sex assault charges for women in Honolulu ma... 11 hr American_Infidel 5
Protesting Blacks Just Don't Understand "Mess w... 13 hr Go Blue Forever 130
Termites (Aug '14) Thu Joe Balls 22
Hawaii: NOT Paradise Thu District 1 63
More from around the web

Waipahu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]