Leeward Lolo

Honolulu, HI

#21 Apr 2, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I've poured two driveway this morning, what have have you done besides sit at your desk jerking off?
Sure that's what you say but if we check the times you posted your caught again posting lies. Who would hire a illegal contractor that has a reputation of doing shoddy work? If you can do driveways then how come you have to hire a homeless drug addict women to dig a few holes in your yard? Before you answer let me put on my rubber boots so I don't get any of your bullshyt on my feet.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#22 Apr 2, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>Sure that's what you say but if we check the times you posted your caught again posting lies. Who would hire a illegal contractor that has a reputation of doing shoddy work? If you can do driveways then how come you have to hire a homeless drug addict women to dig a few holes in your yard? Before you answer let me put on my rubber boots so I don't get any of your bullshyt on my feet.
I can post from anywhere on the island. Moron. Holes in a yard is different than pouring a driveway. And she likes to do it and considers me good company. Moron. What reputation do I have that would you know about? I do nice work. No, I don't have a license, nor am I required to have one. Moron. Besides, I don't want Abercrombie to get any more of my money than he already gets. Moron. I'll let you figure out how that can be done legally, since you profess to know so much. Moron. The woman isn't homeless, see how you make things up? Moron. I leave out just enough details so you consistantly make a fool of yourself. You know what I let you know and nothing more. Moron. Put the rubber boot on your head, Dufus.
leeward lolo

United States

#23 Apr 2, 2013
Once you taste black, you'll never go back.
Lets play BALLS

Honolulu, HI

#24 Apr 3, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I can post from anywhere on the island. Moron. Holes in a yard is different than pouring a driveway. And she likes to do it and considers me good company. Moron. What reputation do I have that would you know about? I do nice work. No, I don't have a license, nor am I required to have one. Moron. Besides, I don't want Abercrombie to get any more of my money than he already gets. Moron. I'll let you figure out how that can be done legally, since you profess to know so much. Moron. The woman isn't homeless, see how you make things up? Moron. I leave out just enough details so you consistantly make a fool of yourself. You know what I let you know and nothing more. Moron. Put the rubber boot on your head, Dufus.
Geez Joey why did you not specify it was a SOCIAL party pouring of these 2 driveways? Now that makes a BIG difference. I guess now I could take my rubber boots off? Naw when ever I reading a comment from you or Guru I wear them just for safety.
Guru Not the Fake Ass One

Phoenix, AZ

#25 Apr 3, 2013
I can post from anywhere on the island... said the water stealer

Yes but you never leave your cubby or is it chubby hole on the leeward side.

Location hidden

#26 Apr 3, 2013
Guru Not the Fake Ass One wrote:
I can post from anywhere on the island... said the water stealer
Yes but you never leave your cubby or is it chubby hole on the leeward side.
I'm all over the leeward coast, but don't leave it if possible. What do you mean by "water stealer?" I don't steal water. Stop making up stories, tweaker.
Guru Not the Fake Ass One

Phoenix, AZ

#27 Apr 3, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I'm all over the leeward coast, but don't leave it if possible. What do you mean by "water stealer?" I don't steal water. Stop making up stories, tweaker.
The top two commodities of the L. coast is tweekers and local gossip among everyone, especially those lazy islanders who hang in the library to enjoy free internet and AC.
Hell just by registering a vehicle makes you stand out as a loser on the L.coast.
When you disappear for good we will figure karma probably smacked you upside the head.
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#29 Apr 4, 2013
JohnS90 wrote:
Does that make her a ho?
No, but it might mean you personally are too small.
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#30 Apr 17, 2013
District 1 wrote:
<quoted text>No, but it might mean you personally are too small.
Takes one to recognize another one.
Busting Balls

Honolulu, HI

#31 Apr 17, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I'm all over the leeward coast, but don't leave it if possible. What do you mean by "water stealer?" I don't steal water. Stop making up stories, tweaker.
You don't steal water because you were caught before you could. After that Balls neighborhood embarrassment the Balls veggie farm went out of business. Heard your in federal lockup fighting a federal charge of trying to assassinate Obama with castor plant poisoning. How is bradda Moki treating you? I heard you 2 are get along so well you are bending overbackwards with happiness with finally having a local as a good buttfcking friend?.
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#32 Apr 18, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes one to recognize another one.
Ooo. Good one. Ouch.
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#33 Apr 18, 2013
Maybe Tulsi will have a baby who will become a president someday.
That would be so awesome.
Dripper

Providence, UT

#34 Apr 21, 2013
District 1 wrote:
Maybe Tulsi will have a baby who will become a president someday.
That would be so awesome.
Kid with a blck guy(s) apparently.

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

#35 Apr 21, 2013
hey,im half black from the waist down.....that's why i can run fast.hahahahahahaha
Skip

Providence, UT

#36 Apr 24, 2013
They stretch it better.
LOL

New York, NY

#37 May 5, 2013
LOL

Location hidden

#38 May 5, 2013
Busting Balls wrote:
<quoted text>You don't steal water because you were caught before you could. After that Balls neighborhood embarrassment the Balls veggie farm went out of business. Heard your in federal lockup fighting a federal charge of trying to assassinate Obama with castor plant poisoning. How is bradda Moki treating you? I heard you 2 are get along so well you are bending overbackwards with happiness with finally having a local as a good buttfcking friend?.
You are insane
Fudgy

Chicago, IL

#39 May 17, 2013
Bigger is better.
District 1

Ewa Beach, HI

#40 May 18, 2013
Fudgy wrote:
Bigger is better.
Well, you're the judge.

Location hidden

#41 May 18, 2013
bigpoi wrote:
hey,im half black from the waist down.....that's why i can run fast.hahahahahahaha
And can't walk past a television without stealing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA COUNTDOWN for DAYS LEFT In Office UNTIL N... (Jan '14) 26 min Joe Balls 1,649
I Leeward Lolo am taking on all comers (Jun '14) 28 min Joe Balls 12
LIFE on MARS? 33 min Joe Balls 5
Isle housing bottom seen - Business (Apr '09) 37 min Joe Balls 61,924
CUBA vs HAWAII! 2 hr Sunshine 13
Memories of old Honolulu are still sweet 3 hr gnjmaletta 1
Are you LIBERAL or CONSERVATIVE? 6 hr Sunshine 20
Waipahu Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Waipahu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Waipahu News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waipahu

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:33 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:33AM
Insider Buzz: Odds on Best Landing Spots for Jim Harbaugh
NBC Sports10:20 AM
Does Ray McDonald get cut if they are still in playoff hunt?
NBC Sports12:45 PM
McDonald case reconfirms NFL teams do whatever they want to do
Bleacher Report 1:04 PM
Michigan Fan Makes Jim Harbaugh Video Featuring Matthew McConaughey Voiceover
Bleacher Report 1:06 PM
Chargers vs. 49ers: Complete Week 16 Preview for San Francisco