|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

JohnS90 wrote:
Does that make her a ho?
Most haole women dream about blackmen and their gifted assets. Another silly reason why haole old farts hate Obama. Looking at their johnsons if they can actually do this they get pissed. If they cannot see it they pee their pants. Hahahaha silly old haole farts.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Obama is a man that appreciates a big dick. Just ask Larry Sinclair.
If U only knew

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Joe Balls wrote:
Yes you are 1 of them haole old farts. Watch out for Mrs Balls disappearing act excuses dude. Get plenty popolos gigolos ova hea willing to play for pay. Especially when their haole OLD MAN is really a USLESS haole OLD MAN if you know what I mean?
Leeward lolo

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Joe Balls wrote:
This is a staggeringly true story of how the sitting U.S.President with the help of the Mainstream Media, the Chicago Police Department, the FBI, the Delaware Attorney General and others got away with murder and more.......

..........Obama is a very powerful man. Better watch your six Joey.
Dear Abbey

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Joe Balls wrote:
From what I hear you and your good buddy AI really appreciates big man guns(dikks). Thus your above statement confirms what they say. I think your a bisexual homo since you love to drag home 27 year old homeless drug addicts to. Does Mrs Balls know that you swing both ways? You should really level with her so she can pursue some happiness. Maybe she secretly is already and has a big black lover she has not told you about. Then I guess you could call even steven huh Balls?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Better watch your six Joey.
Don't threaten me, punk. Internet Tuff-guy.
Leeward lolo

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Don't threaten me, punk. Internet Tuff-guy.
Quit stalking me you fool
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit stalking me you fool
PSYCHO IMPOSTER BUSY TODAY.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Dear Abbey wrote:
<quoted text>From what I hear you and your good buddy AI really appreciates big man guns(dikks). Thus your above statement confirms what they say. I think your a bisexual homo since you love to drag home 27 year old homeless drug addicts to. Does Mrs Balls know that you swing both ways? You should really level with her so she can pursue some happiness. Maybe she secretly is already and has a big black lover she has not told you about. Then I guess you could call even steven huh Balls?
Shaddup, Harry. You don't even make any sense at all. You haven't made sense as long as you've been here.
Guru Not the Fake Ass One

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Shaddup, Harry. You don't even make any sense at all. You haven't made sense as long as you've been here.
Hell black guys are more beloved on the islands then you whiny haole crackers!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Guru Not the Fake Ass One wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you. I'm glad your wife an daughters are happy with them. Enjoy your AIDS too.
Guru Not the Fake Ass One

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Guru Not the Fake Ass One wrote:
<quoted text>

JOEY SLITHERS OUT A WEEK OLD WIVES TELL;
Good for you. I'm glad your wife an daughters are happy with them. Enjoy your AIDS too.

Grow a pair Joey or change you fake ass topix name to Dumb Mother.
District 1

Pearl City, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

JohnS90 wrote:
Does that make her a ho?
You Tulsi stalkers (like that loser Annirudha Sherbow) are just bummed that the Gabbards have turned their backs on ISKCON (the Hare Krishna Movement).
If she was gettin' busy with a hung Pakistani chap, you'd prolly be okay with it, no?
BTW, all people in Congress are hoes, din't cha know?
Women dream BLACK

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Good for you. I'm glad your wife an daughters are happy with them. Enjoy your AIDS too.
Women are sneaky creatures and dream about Black dudes all day long. How would you know if she has a young Black stud servicing her on the side. When daddy is a old coot and someday croaks this Black stud could be living in your house sleeping in your bed for free. How many times have we seen the exact thing happen to pops? Especially when she suspect the old man is doing someone behind her back.
Maury Povich

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Women dream BLACK wrote:
<quoted text>Women are sneaky creatures and dream about Black dudes all day long. How would you know if she has a young Black stud servicing her on the side. When daddy is a old coot and someday croaks this Black stud could be living in your house sleeping in your bed for free. How many times have we seen the exact thing happen to pops? Especially when she suspect the old man is doing someone behind her back.
Maury Povich here. Do you want to be on my tv show.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Women dream BLACK wrote:
<quoted text>Women are sneaky creatures and dream about Black dudes all day long. How would you know if she has a young Black stud servicing her on the side.
Because she'd be too tight for me.
Leeward Lolo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Because she'd be too tight for me.
Mrs Balls must be elastic loose huh Joe? She may have had many Black boyfriends before you and she failed to tell you. Cut 2x4 about four foot and secure it to your butt. That way you will never fall in and disappear. How da hell do you copulate with a 450lb tita? I can see why your prefer shemales or 27 year old homeless bytches. You probably just avoid her and fall asleep playing with PC and posting on topix 24/7.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text> You probably just avoid her and fall asleep playing with PC and posting on topix 24/7.
I've poured two driveway this morning, what have have you done besides sit at your desk jerking off?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Waipahu Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Waipahu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance