Tow storage yard operator arrested fo...

Tow storage yard operator arrested for terroristic threatening

There are 2 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from May 26, 2010, titled Tow storage yard operator arrested for terroristic threatening. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Honolulu police arrested a Waipahu tow storage yard operator for allegedly threatening to blow up a woman's car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Frank

Waipahu, HI

#1 May 28, 2010
I live next to this lot and I can tell you this guy takes a lot of grief from people who get towed. The police failed their duty to be impartial by refusing to watch video and audio evidence which the tow lot offered to show. He kept telling them that he had all this on video, I think the police are trying to get this guy, they blame him for all the jerks that come to his gate.

This women did the equivalent of yelling "FIRE" in a theater, but she yelled "BOMB".....
..........How much did this cost..? Swat, Bomb Squad, will she be held responsible for filing a false police report..? What about the false claim filed against this man..?

Where is common sense.?
Seriously

Honolulu, HI

#2 Jan 2, 2014
I used to have some tow trucks in fact i have tow truck tracks up my back but that's a story for another time. I would rat out this guy but he has to many a's and r's and n's in his name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waipahu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dogs in Hawaii Grocery Stores, in Carts-NoHeal... 5 hr Joe Balls 5
Handsome Men of Hawaii (Mar '08) 6 hr Dr Guru 139
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 7 hr Snore 4 481
Poll Alice has worms. (Apr '10) 7 hr Stork Bird 4 268
News Micronesian in Hawaii (Aug '11) 21 hr HbH 556
News Senate panel OKs a shorter extension for rail tax (Mar '15) 22 hr HbH 9
News Tourists sue Crocs footwear, Waikiki hotel over... Mon Francine 6

Waipahu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance