Palin says she's ready for high office

Full story: NewsTimes.com

Sarah Palin proposed NATO membership for Georgia and Ukraine, at risk of putting the U.S. in conflict with Russia, and declared her readiness for high office Thursday as she took a cautious step out of the ...

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of191
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
resident

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 11, 2008
 
Let's take it further, "Tar-Heel".

Do you know why Vietnam was fought in a limited capacity?

It was because the US didn't want to get too close to China, at North Vietnam's norther border, like they did in the Korean War.

The generals from that war remembered the massive military retreat of our forces that resulted.
Nancy

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 11, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Scary wrote:
Something about her scares me. People are just ga-ga over her and like her because she's attractive. If she wasn't very good looking or was heavy people would be like.. "ewwww" and would think she was a nut. It's all about the looks. It's really bizarre how this woman basically came out of nowhere and now is suddenly all over the place...and everyone is nuts over her. Talk about frightening. In fact this whole presidential race is downright scary in my opinion.
Yes, and by the same token everyone thinks Obama will be great either cause he's black or they think he is some Misiah, some reason to vote for him too. You are right this whole election is scary! But I'd much rather have McCain/Palin over Obama/Biden any day. Obama like Hillary in my opinion is all for Socialism and we already have WAY too much GOVERNMENT CONTROL, we don't need more!
resident

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Sep 11, 2008
 
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, and by the same token everyone thinks Obama will be great either cause he's black or they think he is some Misiah, some reason to vote for him too. You are right this whole election is scary! But I'd much rather have McCain/Palin over Obama/Biden any day. Obama like Hillary in my opinion is all for Socialism and we already have WAY too much GOVERNMENT CONTROL, we don't need more!
But if nuclear war breaks out we're all dead.

How is that better?
resident

Plattsburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Sep 12, 2008
 
Please disregard my previous posts. I have since seen the light and I retract my earlier insanity.

I apologize.
just wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Sep 12, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

If she's just a "Hockey Mom" who's raising her kids while she's galavanting all aroung the country?
resident

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Sep 12, 2008
 
resident wrote:
Please disregard my previous posts. I have since seen the light and I retract my earlier insanity.
I apologize.
Congratulations!!!

I just thought I would visit my posts from last night, and look what I have found!

HEY HONEST PEOPLE, NOTE THE SERVER LOCATION UNDER THE "RESIDENT" MONIKER PRIOR TO THIS POST!!!

SEE THE DIFFERENT LOCATION?

DO YOU WANT PEOPLE LIKE THIS TO STIFLE ALL CRITICISM???

GEE, I THOUGHT WE WERE LIVING IN A DEMOCRACY.

IT DOESN'T GET MORE REVEALING THAN THIS TACTIC.
Nuke-You-Lar

Mansfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Sep 12, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

resident wrote:
<quoted text>
But if nuclear war breaks out we're all dead.
How is that better?
Palin's pronunciation of the word nuclear.

What kind of idiot says Nuke-You-Lar?

Wait a minute....
bulldog

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Sep 12, 2008
 
20 posts from "resident" in the last 12 hours.

bit narcissistic, are we?
resident

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Sep 12, 2008
 
bulldog wrote:
20 posts from "resident" in the last 12 hours.
bit narcissistic, are we?
I trust people who truly love the PEOPLE of the United States to judge for themselves regarding the posts I made.
resident

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Sep 12, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

Let's see...

"drunk"

"coward"

"insanity"

"narcissistic"

The Republicans sure know their insults, don't they?
Pot Meet Kettle

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Sep 12, 2008
 
resident wrote:
Let's see...
"drunk"
"coward"
"insanity"
"narcissistic"
The Republicans sure know their insults, don't they?
This is your funniest post yet.

"Tolerant" liberals are always the first to throw insults to anyone not drinking their Kool-Aid.

Look at the concentrated attacks on Palin for examples.

How can you be so blind as to not see that you're falling right into the RNC trap?

Keep fiddling with the VP while Obama's campaign flames out.
Frank

Burlington, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Sep 12, 2008
 
resident wrote:
Gee, I live near City Hall.
I guess I'm qualified to be mayor, according to her.
What a joke.
You'd be better than the one we have.
resident

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Sep 12, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pot Meet Kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your funniest post yet.
"Tolerant" liberals are always the first to throw insults to anyone not drinking their Kool-Aid.
Oh, I know your strategy very well, Redding.

How many alternate monikers have you posted here under the same location?

I'm sure that many folks here are interested in living.

Nuclear war is as suicidal as it gets.

Speaking of insults, didn't McCain's insult at Clinton's daughter come BEFORE Palin became a choice?

I hear he is proud of his earlier nicknames, too. I believe they were "Punk" and "Nasty".

That tells me a lot.
StopHatinOthers

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Sep 12, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tar-Heel wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather launch missiles at each other than throw a white flag to the commies. They invade a NATO member its war, no negotiating.
You liberals want to show weakness, God help us if Obama gets in office.
Commies? Oh boy. Time for you to put your Bon Jovi CDs away and pick up a newspaper. Putin is a right wing nut like you. Look up the word fascist.
StopHatinOthers

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Sep 12, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tar-Heel wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather die than show weakness and surrender.
No compromise, what can't you understand about the NATO agreement? Its to protect its members, not sit back and negotiate and compromise when a member gets invaded. You strike hard and fast.
You are just a coward, We Americans will lay down our lives in defense of liberty and democracy around the world.
Strike back with what army? The one that's scattered all over the Middle East? Morons like you are the biggest danger facing our nation. You really need to put down your Marlboros and pick up a few books. Education is a beautiful thing.
TALIBAN JOVI

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Sep 12, 2008
 
StopHatinOthers wrote:
Commies? Oh boy. Time for you to put your Bon Jovi CDs away and pick up a newspaper. Putin is a right wing nut like you. Look up the word fascist.
They've been antsy for a new enemy ever since the wall came down, SHO.

"DRUGS"
"TERRORISTS"
"ILLEGALS"

looks like we've come full circle, comrade!

“Think for Yourself”

Since: Jun 08

Bethel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Sep 12, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tar-Heel wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather die than show weakness and surrender.
No compromise, what can't you understand about the NATO agreement? Its to protect its members, not sit back and negotiate and compromise when a member gets invaded. You strike hard and fast.
You are just a coward, We Americans will lay down our lives in defense of liberty and democracy around the world.
My word, it's the "Better dead than red" mantra from he '50s. Paging Gen. LeMay, General Curtis LeMay to the red phone please.
Nancy

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Sep 14, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Matt is God wrote:
Damon: Palin choice absurd
Actor Matt Damon has nothing but harsh words for republican vice president clueless nominee Sarah Palin.
"I think the pick was made for a political stunt purposes, but in terms of governance , it's a serious disaster!" waiting to happen. Damon told the Associated press. there's a one out of chance or more that McCain doesn't survive his first term and it i'll be a very Incompetent President Palin.
Damon doesn't think Palin is experienced enough for the job; no way! no how. she was mayor of a small town and the governor of Alaska for just two years. She never had a passport until this year And never travel out side of Alaska until now.
it's like a Really, really Bad Disney nightmare movie gone wrong. Damon said. "like, I'm just a clueless hockey mom from alaska.' And if she's President?, god forbid! and she's facing down Vladamir Putin and China Using the Idiotic folksy stuff she learned at the hockey rink. it's totally absurd and outrageous. she will be the real threat to our national security and it will be the end of the world as we know. and i don't know why more People aren't talking about how absurd it is with this very incompetent, clueless, dangerous women who is a real threat to our national security.
And because he is an actor I guess he knows it all, huh? You know I was leaning toward McCain before she came along but she clinched it for me after listening to her speak. If Damon thinks she is a clueless hockey mom he didn't listen to anything she said. She is by no means clueless, she knows exactly what is going on! As for Matt Damon, he may be a good actor but he's the clueless one when it comes to politics for sure! He's not using his own mind, he's just following the good ole boys, the liberal Hollywood crowd, that's all! They have to, if they didn't they wouldn't get hired to do movies cause they would not belong with the "in" group. And how is Obama experienced enough to be President, he has less experience than she does?
Nancy

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Sep 14, 2008
 
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
But if nuclear war breaks out we're all dead.
How is that better?
I don't believe I ever made a comment about nuclear war being better, I never mentioned Nuclear war at all in my previous post. However since you brought it up I don't believe any US President in their right mind would take us there cause they know what would happen! Why do you think they are so worried about the other countries like Korea or China developing them. We are worried cause they WOULD be crazy enough to use them.
Worst President Ever

Mansfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Sep 15, 2008
 
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text> I don't believe I ever made a comment about nuclear war being better, I never mentioned Nuclear war at all in my previous post. However since you brought it up I don't believe any US President in their right mind would take us there cause they know what would happen! Why do you think they are so worried about the other countries like Korea or China developing them. We are worried cause they WOULD be crazy enough to use them.
It's pronounced Nuc-you-lar

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of191
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wainwright Discussions

Search the Wainwright Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
In Alaska, it seems they've been slimed (Jul '09) Thu Beefcurtains 8
Bulletin 02/09/14 Feb '14 Ray 1
Ataleaya Saganitso (Aug '13) Aug '13 Smallnavajo 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6
AK Who do you support for Governor in Alaska in 2010? (Oct '10) Feb '13 Nope 24
usaa- friend or foe (Jul '11) Jul '11 USAA INS-FRIEND OR FOE 1
AK August 23 Alaska Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Jun '11 Fulltimer322 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wainwright Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wainwright People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••