Family, friends mourn man shot outside club

Full story: Anchorage Daily News

Alvin Wilkins Jr. was a 25-year-old hotel housekeeper trying to make it as a rapper.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Thomasina Rush

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2006

I believe that the people/persons responsible for Alvin's dealth should receive the dealth penalty. I am a really close friend of Alvin's siter and I knew Alvin very well and I know that he was willing to make his way in the music business and that he would not argue over anyone musi. It seems as though the public is trying to make this into another 2pac & biggie. I hope that justice works out well and my best wishes go out to Alvins fam and he will be missed.
white pride

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2007

well the good die young but ya should forget about the death and be thankfule for the years he did have and start remembering rather then forgeting kuz alvin would like to be heard not forgotin for and fade away with the wind of the sky so everyone just listin to him and whut he has to say then he will be smileing

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wainwright Discussions

Search the Wainwright Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bulletin 02/09/14 Feb '14 Ray 1
Ataleaya Saganitso (Aug '13) Aug '13 Smallnavajo 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6
AK Who do you support for Governor in Alaska in 2010? (Oct '10) Feb '13 Nope 24
usaa- friend or foe (Jul '11) Jul '11 USAA INS-FRIEND OR FOE 1
AK August 23 Alaska Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Jun '11 Fulltimer322 9
AK Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alaska in... (Oct '10) Mar '11 degner 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wainwright Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wainwright People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance