Army investigating Fort Wainwright so...

Army investigating Fort Wainwright soldiers who visited massage...

There are 3 comments on the KTVA Anchorage story from Apr 24, 2008, titled Army investigating Fort Wainwright soldiers who visited massage.... In it, KTVA Anchorage reports that:

The U.S. Army is investigating several Fort Wainwright soldiers who visited a massage parlor in North Pole that police say is a front for prostitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVA Anchorage.

ANCHORAGEALASKAN

Juneau, AK

#1 Apr 25, 2008
If they werent married or under 18 who cares!
Or if there were any dogs involved.
CompleteMisunder standing

Anchorage, AK

#2 Apr 26, 2008
I think this is a complete and total misunderstanding. After I head about this situation in the newspaper I travelled over there, to the supposed house of prostitution, and questioned one of the Owners, who calls herself Lee. Movie Stars, Actors, and Actresses use business names, or Aliases, to keep people from harassing them. There are Many different types of Massage and Oriental Massage is just a unique type of massage. I have had an Oriental Massage before and they are wonderful. A white American Massage is, on average, ok, but is just not deep tissue enough. They are on average bulky and awkward. On this note I have also experienced a Mexican Massage which seems to be a little different than both Asian and American Massage. At the location there seems to be an old abandoned hotel / motel facility that has obviously not been in commission for years.
I don't think prostitution has been going on here.
SPEEDHUMP

Wasilla, AK

#3 Apr 27, 2008
No one says anything when they do it in ASIA.
And lets see (ALL) the customers in the
LITTLE black books!
Maybe the politicans and other Fairbanks brass
can prove they didnt go there for sex!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wainwright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In Alaska, it seems they've been slimed (Jul '09) Apr '14 Beefcurtains 8
News Bulletin 02/09/14 (Feb '14) Feb '14 Ray 1
News Ataleaya Saganitso (Aug '13) Aug '13 Smallnavajo 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6
usaa- friend or foe (Jul '11) Jul '11 USAA INS-FRIEND O... 1
News Shell's Plan to Drill for Oil in the Beaufort S... (Dec '10) Jan '11 paul shykora ARTs 2
News Fire destroys K&K Recycling warehouse (Dec '10) Dec '10 Kold 1

Wainwright Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wainwright Mortgages