Rumsfeld extends tours of 3,500 US tr...

Rumsfeld extends tours of 3,500 US troops in Iraq

There are 160 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Jul 27, 2006, titled Rumsfeld extends tours of 3,500 US troops in Iraq. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

A US soldier in seen on patrol in Baghdad in 2005. The Pentagon extended the tours of about 3,500 US troops in Iraq for 120 days in a move that dashed hopes of a reduction in the US force this year in the face ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

USMC Wife

San Diego, CA

#126 Aug 21, 2006
rickdawg wrote:
<quoted text>Jarhead's Jughead ONTARIO,CALIFORNIA. Did you vote for Bush back home in the sticks before he sent your Jughead out west?
Did I hit a nerve? You still didn't answer the question - go back to your curling game & leave the fighting to people that know what their doing.
rickdawg

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#127 Aug 21, 2006
OMG143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, be nice now
Sorry...that beating I took from some cop just back from the war,and Bush has got it where I can't buy my meds.......
rickdawg

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#128 Aug 21, 2006
USMC Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I hit a nerve? You still didn't answer the question - go back to your curling game & leave the fighting to people that know what their doing.
JUGHEAD the only thing you know of fighting was fighting for goverment cheese in those lines back home in the sticks,before you married a jarhead.What question ??
OMG143

Chesterfield, MO

#129 Aug 21, 2006
rickdawg wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry...that beating I took from some cop just back from the war,and Bush has got it where I can't buy my meds.......
Sorry to hear that but its not all USMC or ARMY Etc.... fault there are some good ones out there. I have to agree there are some that are crazy in fact I love one but he is to sick mentally to function. Go figure our Government would send them over to war but not have a plan for there mental recovery!
Raymond

Béziers, France

#130 Aug 21, 2006
USMC Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I hit a nerve? You still didn't answer the question - go back to your curling game & leave the fighting to people that know what their doing.
Hello again Gel. I have been following your posts for sometime. We all know where you stand, just a bit to the right of Hitler. Fair enough everybody has a view. It is such a shame that you assume that the USMC agrees with you. I don't know where your man is at the moment, ask him what his view is.
USMC Wife

San Diego, CA

#131 Aug 21, 2006
rickdawg wrote:
<quoted text>JUGHEAD the only thing you know of fighting was fighting for goverment cheese in those lines back home in the sticks,before you married a jarhead.What question ??
The question was - your in canada - wtf do you know about how we (AMERICA) goes about hiring police officers? As far as the cheese goes - the only reason your country does not pass any out is becasue you get enough fromunda cheese from a majority of the people that live in canada. Invest in soap.
USMC Wife

San Diego, CA

#132 Aug 21, 2006
Raymond wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello again Gel. I have been following your posts for sometime. We all know where you stand, just a bit to the right of Hitler. Fair enough everybody has a view. It is such a shame that you assume that the USMC agrees with you. I don't know where your man is at the moment, ask him what his view is.
Thats not true. I consider myself middle of the road. Most people dont stand on the same views as John Kerry either - do they. As far as my husband goes - his views are much in line with mine in regards to many things.
Raymond

Béziers, France

#133 Aug 21, 2006
USMC Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not true. I consider myself middle of the road. Most people dont stand on the same views as John Kerry either - do they. As far as my husband goes - his views are much in line with mine in regards to many things.
OK Gel, As an EX-MARINE, I have just smacked my hand. As my previos comments said. Good luck to your man.
Raymond

Béziers, France

#134 Aug 21, 2006
previous
Mark

Den Haag, Netherlands

#135 Aug 21, 2006
Raymond wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello again Gel. I have been following your posts for sometime. We all know where you stand, just a bit to the right of Hitler. Fair enough everybody has a view.
Well that could be true, hitler was a national SOCIALIST, back in the days that was considered left, let's say not the moderate left but the extreme left. So most decent people would be rigth of that.

But ???????? do you have arguments or do you try to call people Nazi in failed ways when you're proven wrong????
Mark

Den Haag, Netherlands

#136 Aug 21, 2006
To get to the point, When I was in Alaska, I read in the news their that a unit was leaving for Iraq around that time???, is the unit being delayed the same one or another one?
rickdawg

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#137 Aug 21, 2006
OMG143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear that but its not all USMC or ARMY Etc.... fault there are some good ones out there. I have to agree there are some that are crazy in fact I love one but he is to sick mentally to function. Go figure our Government would send them over to war but not have a plan for there mental recovery!
OH,man this cat was blood thirsty crazy from being over there...even his buddies where like this guys nuts!!ANY WHO...Yeah the vets and there familys are getting shafted...SHIT the ones enlisted are also getting shafted by Bush...OH.yeah this goes got to usmc wife AKA JUGHEAD I'M IN CALIFORNIA! ONTARIO,ca NOT Ontario,can. GO BACK TO THE STICKS STUPID!!
Raymond

Béziers, France

#138 Aug 21, 2006
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that could be true, hitler was a national SOCIALIST, back in the days that was considered left, let's say not the moderate left but the extreme left. So most decent people would be rigth of that.
But ???????? do you have arguments or do you try to call people Nazi in failed ways when you're proven wrong????
Hello, I don't know the Lady, so I do not consider myself as wrong. Just giving her the benifit of the doubt. This all comes down to the actions of the US in the middle east and the Jews occupying Palistine. Any thinking person knows that there can be no peace in the area, NEVER, untill the US has a sane and balanced foriegn policy. Now in 1948, the American government did. They were apposed to the setting up of an Alien state in the protectorat of Palistine and as history has proved, ignoring the view of the then US government has been a disaster.
USMC Wife

San Diego, CA

#139 Aug 21, 2006
rickdawg wrote:
<quoted text>OH,man this cat was blood thirsty crazy from being over there...even his buddies where like this guys nuts!!ANY WHO...Yeah the vets and there familys are getting shafted...SHIT the ones enlisted are also getting shafted by Bush...OH.yeah this goes got to usmc wife AKA JUGHEAD I'M IN CALIFORNIA! ONTARIO,ca NOT Ontario,can. GO BACK TO THE STICKS STUPID!!
Oh - sorry - I do appoligize - Guess the cops didn't beat you hard enough then.
rickdawg

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#140 Aug 21, 2006
USMC Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh - sorry - I do appoligize - Guess the cops didn't beat you hard enough then.
NAH, I'm sure your old man hits your dumb ass TWICE as hard when he's been drinking......Jughead
sheesh

United States

#141 Aug 21, 2006
soldier back from iraq wrote:
Sweetie? Honey? What is up with that? Do you have any better vocab than that? Does that make you the big person thinking you tell people that?
Babes, just felt you needed some compassion... My vocab???? I'd match against yours anyday. Would it make you feel any better if I wrote a whole paragraph with nothing but four letter words? I never voted for Bush by the way!!!
Danniboy

Melbourne, Australia

#142 Aug 21, 2006
Hmm - there seems to be a decided lack of any conversation, analysis or thought here. But an abundance of name calling and 'stick it up your wazzenschnicter'- or other orifice.

This would be the military cohort doing the slinging would it or has everyone decided they really have no idea what's going on so a good bitch session can stand in place of thought or action?
OIF OEF FEMALE VETERAN

United States

#143 Aug 24, 2006
HA, I just had to say something to that "officer". "An officer doesen't talk like that"? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I was in fact not an officer but have just as much education. I'm out of the service now and I can say what ever I damn well please! So God bless all of the troops in Iraq and I hope they all come home safe! I'm also quite aware that a hoe is a garden tool:0)

P.S. I have also seen some VERY questionable behavior from quite a few officers.
soldier back from iraq

Anchorage, AK

#144 Aug 24, 2006
OIF OEF FEMALE VETERAN wrote:
HA, I just had to say something to that "officer". "An officer doesen't talk like that"? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I was in fact not an officer but have just as much education. I'm out of the service now and I can say what ever I damn well please! So God bless all of the troops in Iraq and I hope they all come home safe! I'm also quite aware that a hoe is a garden tool:0)
P.S. I have also seen some VERY questionable behavior from quite a few officers.
Weel said. Look at the general who was forcibly retired for sexual harrassment. Ncie fat retirement to just go away quietly. I have seen officers act worse than enlisted and cry and whine when they have to leave the wire.
tmoney

Lahaina, HI

#145 Aug 26, 2006
soldier back from iraq wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sexist bitch..boys? men? how about female soldiers that were there too? Did you forget them? They did a good job too.
Did you forget that you mostly see men dying over there-serving this country? I do agree that the men and women over there deserve the upmost respect, but for you to call someone out of their name to get your point across, your the b****. For you to say you just came back from Iraq, you are probably lying, because most people coming back appreciate the simple things in life, and treat others with respect, unlike you..........They wouldn't be spending time on the forums, they would be spending time with their families. Now what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wainwright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In Alaska, it seems they've been slimed (Jul '09) Apr '14 Beefcurtains 8
News Bulletin 02/09/14 (Feb '14) Feb '14 Ray 1
News Ataleaya Saganitso (Aug '13) Aug '13 Smallnavajo 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6
usaa- friend or foe (Jul '11) Jul '11 USAA INS-FRIEND O... 1
News Shell's Plan to Drill for Oil in the Beaufort S... (Dec '10) Jan '11 paul shykora ARTs 2
News Fire destroys K&K Recycling warehouse (Dec '10) Dec '10 Kold 1

Wainwright Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wainwright Mortgages