Waimanalo man, 42, allegedly assaults...

Waimanalo man, 42, allegedly assaults 2 teenage family members

There are 3 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Jan 11, 2012, titled Waimanalo man, 42, allegedly assaults 2 teenage family members. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

A 42-year-old Waimanalo man is facing two counts of abusing a family or household member after he allegedly choked a 16-year-old girl and punched a 17-year-old girl in the face several times during an argument in his home this week, police report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

mind ur own business

Honolulu, HI

#1 Jan 12, 2012
ok is this something that the people of waimanalo need to know...it only causes gossip...May everyone in the family be safe...& for the 2 girls...God Bless...Prayer is the key...stay strong & positive...
ridiculous reporters

Honolulu, HI

#2 Jan 14, 2012
ya'll are ridiculous for posting something so personal on the web and the news!! This needs to stop and i so wish i could sue the news because this is personal information and ya'll are niele. Get out of other peoples businesses!! NEVER BELIEVE THE NEWS!!!!!!!
getting ridiculous

Honolulu, HI

#3 Jan 14, 2012
mind ur own business wrote:
ok is this something that the people of waimanalo need to know...it only causes gossip...May everyone in the family be safe...& for the 2 girls...God Bless...Prayer is the key...stay strong & positive...
by the way, this information isnt what people need to know OKAYYYYY!!!
and i hope you write back because i am one of the girls in this post and waimanalo doesn't need to know this information Keh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waimanalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Remembering the Kailua of old (Sep '08) Jun 3 joe balls 16
News Elevated argument - Hawaii News (May '09) May '16 District 1 2,572
News Letters to the Editor - Hawaii Editorials (Nov '09) May '16 Joe Balls 82
good old days of the 1960's Apr '16 kokohead 7
News Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe (May '07) Apr '16 haoleboy 431
News Barack Obama enjoys a hike in windy weather wit... (Dec '15) Apr '16 Liz 2
Sit-lie ban - Scott MacMillan (Apr '15) Mar '16 Blanca Celis De H... 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waimanalo Mortgages