Isle housing bottom seen - Business

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state. Full Story

“I'm freezing.”

Since: May 11

Honolulu, HI.

#64237 Aug 23, 2014
Oops my bad....

We are going to have to look under a lot of rocks to find Sheriff Joe.

He'll probably make up lots of excuses as to why he can't find the BC.

LOL!
Alice

Honolulu, HI

#64240 Aug 23, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
Hey Guru, got a developing story for you. This weekend, I was supposed to start a kid off working, but Friday, he was a no-show. Today he's a no-show, so that pretty much does it for me. I just called his parents at 8:30 AM and of course they aren't up yet, so I left a message telling them to not bring the kid out and I can't use him. It bothers me because this kid (12) wants to learn tractors, planting, etc. I've had him down here before and he is a good worker, and smart. Now I'm expecting a call from mommy, and she'll complain about it being too early for them (she's always at least three hours late according to her husband) I bet she drops the poor kid off at dusk tonight. and will expect him to bring home a few hundred dollars for an hour's worth of work. City people have some screwed up conceptions of what work is, they all think like Obama. Sad that these people are allowed to breed.
Dumb Joey still fails to understand the local culture. It's not THEM it's YOU.
Joe Balls

Waianae, HI

#64241 Aug 23, 2014
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Joey still fails to understand the local culture. It's not THEM it's YOU.
STFU, Duumy
Big Slippah

Honolulu, HI

#64242 Aug 23, 2014
Spat.
Joe Balls

Waianae, HI

#64243 Aug 23, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he had a real emergency...sounds like he wanted to be somebody, then the surf got the way. Good luck with him. Maybe make him pull weeds for two days if he wants back in or not. Let us know what happens....
No emergency, his parents are just to lazy to drop him off. It's all he talked about for the last week.
He knows he'll learn to drive a tractor, plant trees, etc, He's interested in this stuff, but his new-age parents can't be bothered. They're computer geeks that think food comes from a can. Once I saw the mother freak at him because he picked up some dirt.
LWO

Honolulu, HI

#64245 Aug 23, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
what does LWO stand for?....Lesbian World Order?? that'll be the day you scumbag.
Almost as random as calling myself guru. Joe Balls will be mad that you are giving me more attention them him. Scurry on over to the dark side.
LWO

Honolulu, HI

#64247 Aug 23, 2014
Go find the butt buddy forum for losers. you two can be the jester and the monkey.
Joe Balls

Waianae, HI

#64248 Aug 23, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey JB, I just thought of something. Real life situation about a guy from below the border somewhere that makes about $500,000 to a Million dollars a year now using tractors, etc.in his business here in LA.
H
I love stories like this, but it's always immigrants I hear about doing this stuff. Why not teach the American kids to work for a living? The parents are fucked-up. Americans are so friggin lazy. My BIL farms in California and tells me that the American kids are so far behind the immigrants that he fires them all at 11 AM every day. They just can't hack it, talking on their cell phones instead of cutting lettuce. They are a half a field behind by 10 in the morning, so he keeps them all together and fires them all together. LOL, he'll rehire them if they come back, but he'll also fire them again too. Meanwhile, the Mexicans keep on plugging away with no drama. I hear the same from my brother in Arizona, he has no problem with the Mexes at all. We used to import Portuguese to pick Cranberries and Tomatoes, and also Central Americans to pick up potatoes and glean the corn fields before planting Winter Wheat. They always did an outstanding job, where Americans would miss half and we'd have to do it over. Useless bastids. A lot of that is mechanized these days, but a few of the imports stuck around and some of them even married their ex-bosses or the sons. They don't give you shyt like American women.
LWO

Honolulu, HI

#64250 Aug 23, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
take a hike loser. you are boring us.
You are just mad because i won't let you bore my butt.
Terry

Paso Robles, CA

#64251 Aug 23, 2014
Guru wrote:
lol...get the guys with the white coats folks, Terry needs his shot.
sorry but Michelle Conn--- tim---- wants to goggle your nut sack, she will show you her penis and vag at the same time lolThe big bull Dyke transvestite sports both. hahaha Ugly Ugly Thing it is! wait till you grab up a wad of nut sack, under his skirt, while it shows you some real Estate.
Terry

Paso Robles, CA

#64252 Aug 23, 2014
Mae Hoe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
That's my daddies' boyfriend who he does for food stamps.
Mae, This Michelle Real state agent needs some one to snip it's peter off, I tell you this bitch will make you cry she is so fuc--- ugly, I personally will beat this dykes ass off when it comes back from hawaii to california, it has already been beaten with a ugly stick. wonder how Tim can screw it, must put a brown bag over it lol
Joe Balls

Waianae, HI

#64253 Aug 23, 2014
LWO, how did we KNOW you would turn this discussion into a liberal rave about Homosexuals at the first opportunity? You never change.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#64254 Aug 23, 2014
LWO wrote:
<quoted text> You are just mad because i won't let you bore my butt.
You sick bastard.....you suck the man juice outta your pal you sick fuckinhomo......LMFAO
Mae Hoe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#64257 Aug 23, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
LWO, how did we KNOW you would turn this discussion into a liberal rave about Homosexuals at the first opportunity? You never change.
It's easy to find my daddies post he puts one word in ALL CAPS and he mentions homosexuals most all the TIME.
local warrior

Honolulu, HI

#64261 Aug 24, 2014
Mae Hoe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to find my daddies post he puts one word in ALL CAPS and he mentions homosexuals most all the TIME.
Your "daddie" used to bang every scunt he found lying in the gutter. Does he have you doing his dirty work?
Yawn BIRD

Honolulu, HI

#64263 Aug 24, 2014
STEVE NASH KOBE wrote:
http://www.azcentral.com/story /sports/heat-index/2014/08/22/ steve-nash-needs-just-3-words- for-the-greatest-description-o f-kobe-bryant/14458137/
Stupid or dumb.
local warrior

Honolulu, HI

#64265 Aug 24, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...interesting. But you have to enjoy life to appreciate it.
Old Canadian Bacon + Dark Colorado Mamba Rumproast = Bet on the under for season ending injuries. Everyone is watching for them to breakdown.

“I'm freezing.”

Since: May 11

Honolulu, HI.

#64267 Aug 24, 2014
If the Governors of NM, Tex, and Arz. cried anymore, their tears would float all the illegals back into Mexico.

LOL!
Terry

Paso Robles, CA

#64271 Aug 25, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...dont know whatthefuckyouaretalkingabout, and don't even care. You are certifiable dude. Get a life!
just letting you know you have a man dressed, and has had tit surgery to entice boys like you, watch out for it loves to drink, get drunk and molest men whom are blacked out at the bar.
maybe you will grab a wad of balls while observing a house it may be selling.Beware idiot!
Terry

Paso Robles, CA

#64272 Aug 25, 2014
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>You sick bastard.....you suck the man juice outta your pal you sick fuckinhomo......LMFAO
Watch out for the ugly assed transvite surgery in AZ where it had a peter snip, then moved to hawaii Pearl for selling Real Estate as a woman LOL you can spot it, large, big huge bull dog jowls, beady eyes crooked little jew nose, with thin lips, and mans figure,no ass and huge fake titties, likes to expose the titties in a bathing suit at your nearest beach, while chugging down the wine and liquer drooling all over it's self,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waimanalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Target to open Kailua store March 4 9 hr Elise Gingrich 1
Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe (May '07) Jan 20 awcmon 425
Afghanistan: "The Ghost of Vietnam" Jan 18 Hooogle It 3
President Obama's Hawaii vacation: Day 1 Jan 2 Le Jimbo 37
Aiea Jukebox (Jun '12) Dec 29 -Lily- 16
Severe flooding in Southeast Asia: 100,000 Mala... Dec '14 Grubers Golf Guilt 1
skype masturbation Dec '14 Rex13 1
Waimanalo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Waimanalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:39 am PST

NBC Sports 5:39AM
Raiders adding Sal Sunseri to defensive staff
NBC Sports 6:31 AM
Raiders hire Todd Downing as quarterbacks coach
NBC Sports 7:09 AM
Perry Fewell to interview for position coach job with 49ers
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?
NBC Sports10:39 AM
Alleghany County sheriff: No conflict of interest with deputy working for Steelers