Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62107 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

JRB

Leander, TX

#64392 Nov 15, 2014
dudealohajoe wrote:
Guru is a Gay rule. He has a little puppet called PJ doll, that he talks to for comfort. Gayroo would fight with Catmandoo all the time. Playa Del Ray Gun Gayroo is still alive?
Dude...long time. What happened to you? You sound awful. Been in a coma for 5 years or something worse?
Guru

United States

#64393 Nov 15, 2014
dudealohajoe wrote:
Guru is a Gay rule. He has a little puppet called PJ doll, that he talks to for comfort. Gayroo would fight with Catmandoo all the time. Playa Del Ray Gun Gayroo is still alive?
lol...you still out there dude? No gay jokes here...I don't do butt. I leave that mess to the libtards. So where about you at? Just get out of jail or something??
JRB

Leander, TX

#64394 Nov 15, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...you still out there dude? No gay jokes he e...I don't do butt. I leave that mess to the libtards. So where about you at? Just get out of jail or something??
Can't see where he posts from on my cell phone. Last I recall it was Tennesee. If local, it might just be Rayem saying hello. Never know...Leftward Outcast could actually be Rayem with a few online English courses or corsets under his belt..
dudealohajoe

United States

#64395 Nov 16, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...you still out there dude? No gay jokes here...I don't do butt. I leave that mess to the libtards. So where about you at? Just get out of jail or something??
Enemies are like old friends. And it's been a long time. I see Allie is still around on the Advertiser comment section. But where's PJ Doll? He finally kicked the bucket or what? Hard to believe Guru is still going at it. Must be some kind of Topix record holder for most posts or something?
No, I haven't been in a coma. It's just that some people have a life.
dudealohajoe

United States

#64396 Nov 16, 2014
Wake up! Hawaiiiaaaaaan! Blalahz! WAKE UP! AieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEE!
dudealohajoe

United States

#64397 Nov 16, 2014
Where's that Wicked Wahine? Kreen Bottles? The Interpreter? Catmandoo? And the rest of the Charlie Chaplin gang? Po tings. Gotta go Aala Park Mo'e Mo'e.
dudealohajoe

United States

#64398 Nov 16, 2014
But where is that JP Doll? I remember he sounded like an anal fcktard haole with an Asian female fetish. Always yapping away about how better he is than everyone else. Always yapping about "gentrifcation" this and "gentrification" that, and tract homes being the new plague, and stroking his 2" ego on every Topix post.
dudealohajoe

United States

#64399 Nov 16, 2014
Po tings.... No mo life das why. Dey stay on dis massage board cuz no mo life outside. Dey always stay inside wit da keyboard, sometimes only one hand stay on da keyboard, all day long.

Po tings... no? Ho da waste time li dat. All day only touch da keyboard wit one hand.
Guru

United States

#64400 Nov 16, 2014
...so why are you in here "Joe"?-lol
dudealohajoe

United States

#64401 Nov 16, 2014
Guru wrote:
...so why are you in here "Joe"?-lol
Cuz, dis da only place can talk pidgin and not get stink eye cuz I sound stewpid, das why. I tired only watching Dog da Booty Hunter driving his Mercedes to his fancy shmancy Kahala house wit da big badge on da front gate. Ho, how do buggah came so rich? Jus cuz he git one show, he make all dat moneh? Dwayne Chapman talks a good talk but he stay laffin' all da way to da Pioneer Federal Bank.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#64402 Nov 16, 2014
dudealohajoe wrote:
Po tings.... No mo life das why. Dey stay on dis massage board cuz no mo life outside. Dey always stay inside wit da keyboard, sometimes only one hand stay on da keyboard, all day long.
Po tings... no? Ho da waste time li dat. All day only touch da keyboard wit one hand.
I fixed a tractor hitch yesterday. Did you accomplish anything at all?
Guru

United States

#64403 Nov 16, 2014
lol...this is getting interesting. so dude....whereasbout you calling "home" these days? Halawa?, or Kahala?
dudealohajoe

United States

#64404 Nov 16, 2014
Guru wrote:
lol...this is getting interesting. so dude....whereasbout you calling "home" these days? Halawa?, or Kahala?
Kuhio Park Terrace, the bestest of the westest low income/section 8 housing.
dudealohajoe

United States

#64405 Nov 16, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I fixed a tractor hitch yesterday. Did you accomplish anything at all?
Masturbated a little, then broke a tractor hitch.
JRB

Leander, TX

#64406 Nov 16, 2014
dudealohajoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Masturbated a little, then broke a tractor hitch.
I once heard of a gal that could remove the chrome from a hitch, but to actually break it...very talented.
Guru

United States

#64407 Nov 16, 2014
dudealohajoe wrote:
<quoted text>Kuhio Park Terrace, the bestest of the westest low income/section 8 housing.
KPT. Figures.
The tenants there wondered what that stain was on the sidewalk.

Here....clue in the slimeball in chief:

"READY TO RUMBLE: Amnesty order on immigration 'would ignite political firestorm'...
Oregon vote warning for Dems...
Obamacare FACEBOOK page raises concerns about fake social media...

FLASHBACK: 70% of Obama TWITTER followers fake.."

...don't tweet the twerp.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#64408 Nov 16, 2014
dudealohajoe wrote:
<quoted text>Kuhio Park Terrace, the bestest of the westest low income/section 8 housing.
KPT= Samoan Embassy
Guru

United States

#64409 Nov 19, 2014
PBN biz blog

Hawaii developer Stanford Carr says 'stars are aligned' this real estate cycle
Nov 19, 2014, 2:45pm HST
Share on Google + Share on Facebook Share on LinkedIn Share on Twitter Email this article
Save

Order Reprints

Print
Stanford Carr Kakaako Enlarge Photo
PBN File
Developer Stanford Carr of Honolulu-based Stanford Carr Development is seen talking about his Keauhou Lane project in this file photo.

Duane Shimogawa
Reporter-
Pacific Business News
Email | Google+| Twitter | LinkedIn
Hawaii developer Stanford Carr, who has been around for several real estate cycles in the state, describes the current upswing as if the stars are aligned.
In an exclusive interview with PBN this week, the Maui native who has turned into one of the top developers in Hawaii, especially in the residential real estate sector, noted that one of the stars is the pent-up demand of the market.
Other factors include an overall improvement in the economy, high consumer confidence and historically-low interest rates.
In the Honolulu neighborhood of Kakaako where Carr's Stanford Carr Development is getting ready to start construction on his 388-unit Keauhou Lane residential project, the skyline is dotted with numerous building cranes and several other developers are helping to build up the area between Downtown Honolulu and Waikiki.
"You can look out at the skyline [in Kakaako] and you can correlate these buildings with the different economic cycles," Carr said as we looked out of his office's conference room on the 27th floor of the 1100 Alakea building in Downtown Honolulu. "You see Royal Capitol Plaza, Imperial Plaza, Waterfront Towers, Nauru Tower, Hawaiki Tower, One Archer Lane, Hokua, Hokulani, Moana Pacific, Pacifica and 909 Kapiolani."
He pointed out that the new cycle includes Hawaii developer Marshall Hung's 801 South St. projects at the site of the former Honolulu Advertiser building, The Howard Hughes Corp.'s slew of towers in Ward Village, Alexander & Baldwin's Waihonua at Kewalo, the Kobayashi Group and The MacNaughton Group's ONE Ala Moana and Vida at 888 Ala Moana, OliverMcMillan's Symphony Honolulu, his Keauhou Lane and others.
Page 12|View All
Duane Shimogawa covers energy, real estate and economic development for Pacific Business News.
Related links: Construction
Industries: Residential Real Estate
Comments
If you are commenting using a Facebook account, your profile information may be displayed with your comment depending on your privacy settings. By leaving the 'Post to Facebook' box selected, your comment will be published to your Facebook profile in addition to the space below.

JUST AS PREDICTED AND RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!

The REAL ESTATE CYCLE- 4 stages

expansion
equilibrium
decline
absorption
dudealohajoe

United States

#64410 Nov 20, 2014
Stars are aligned for the wealthy only. The average Joe Q. Aloha can barely pay his rent for his hollow tile walk-up 1 bedroom apartment, shared with the Aloha cockroach family living rent free.
dudealohajoe

United States

#64411 Nov 20, 2014
Do you know how many people are on food stamps in Hawaii, the welfare capital of America?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waimanalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News At 8,000 species, worms in the ocean vary widel... (Aug '09) Feb 12 Wormy 2
Paying respect and fentanyl Nov '17 three blocks 1
News Remembering the Kailua of old (Sep '08) Oct '17 Donna 18
News Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe (May '07) Aug '17 tongangodz 435
News Tokuda announces plans to run for lieutenant go... (Aug '17) Aug '17 American_Infidel 9
Pterodactyl (Jul '17) Jul '17 D Grottoli 1
News Schnitzer Steel Hawaii halts buying scrap metal... (Oct '08) Jun '17 Joe Balls 22

Waimanalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waimanalo Mortgages