Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.
Comments
58,161 - 58,180 of 61,960 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59913 Aug 26, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>STFCKup you LA azzhole JB will give you a BJ for free without kissing his azz.
FK you you moron. You are the craziest bastid in here you moron. Go eat your dumpster leftovers you incredibly stupid FK=UP!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59914 Aug 26, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
BTW Guru, a couple of the "local royalty" were fighting near me last night,. Apparently, her name is "CUNTWHORE and his name is FUCKINGASSHOLE, because that's the two names they were screaming a hundred times per minute. After the cops came for the second time, they went back into the palace and sat on their thrones for a while. I talked to their kids this morning and they told me the parents were arguing all night and they "the kids"can't wait to move out of the Hawaiian madhouse. I can't see why dad was so mad, he usually stays stoned day and night and mom drinks a couple dozen beers a night. Maybe he lost money at his latest cockfight?
lol...I think you have found out where Harry lives. They are pure scum. They must have run out of drug money.
Stumpy

Honolulu, HI

#59915 Aug 26, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...I think you have found out where Harry lives. They are pure scum. They must have run out of drug money.
This is island business but out you mainland scum. Thought you croaked Guru. Could this be just a compute red generated message?
Alice

Honolulu, HI

#59916 Aug 26, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry JB will buy their food stamps or rob him so they can reload on drugs. Have you been to Waianae Guru? Take my advice don't and save what little years you have left. Why do you think Balls never leaves his house? Them there locals will put you in a imu and have you for lunch. No kidding.
Puke

Honolulu, HI

#59917 Aug 26, 2013
By the way; Splat.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#59918 Aug 26, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>what did you do....Snopes it?
Don't read much 'eh?

Enjoy the Corvus!
Mr lol

Leander, TX

#59919 Aug 26, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't read much 'eh?
Enjoy the Corvus!
There's a bird that nests inside you
Sleeping underneath your skin
Mr lol

Leander, TX

#59920 Aug 26, 2013
Stumpy wrote:
<quoted text> This is island business but out you mainland scum. Thought you croaked Guru. Could this be just a compute red generated message?
You're damn right Stumpy ordered the compute red.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#59921 Aug 26, 2013
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry JB will buy their food stamps or rob him so they can reload on drugs. Have you been to Waianae Guru? Take my advice don't and save what little years you have left. Why do you think Balls never leaves his house? Them there locals will put you in a imu and have you for lunch. No kidding.
Wow, Alice, you really hate locals.
District 1

Honolulu, HI

#59922 Aug 26, 2013
Mr lol wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a bird that nests inside you
Sleeping underneath your skin
Start a music thread Mr.
Leeward lolo

Waianae, HI

#59923 Aug 26, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>They give locals the bad name. I get along fine with locals, but these are the pissy I-don't-have-shit-and-want-to- blame-somebody locals, because their parents didn't leave them anything and moved to Vegas years ago. There are a few of them around me, and I hear their stories on a daily basis. One of them even collects SS because, "I don't like bosses telling me what fo do." This thirty something has been on SS all adult his life, can't string two words together in a sentence, his brain is stick in "pidgin" mode. He can't even visit his family because they have multiple court orders against his beggin and stealin asz. He told me once that, "My uncle could throw you out of your house if I tell him to, because he's head of the Hawaiian Nation." What a dildo, and there is no shortage of people just like him, even on this forum. I told him to take his Irish Daddy and Portagee mom,and try it. Fuckin punk.
Have you seen the pregnant chronic who hangs around the post office? If the kid is born alive what a mess it will be.
Leeward lolo

Waianae, HI

#59924 Aug 26, 2013
Leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text> I hears them too. It made me horny and i thank god that i live in this part of paradise.
Now i talks ghetto talk. lololol
District 1

Honolulu, HI

#59925 Aug 26, 2013
Leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the pregnant chronic who hangs around the post office? If the kid is born alive what a mess it will be.
That's my cousin's baby mama. You are still holding a grudge because we both didn't bonk you.
Leeward lolo

Waianae, HI

#59926 Aug 26, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
False comment.
"Russia urges Syria to cooperate with chemical weapons probe" >
"Russia urged Syria's government to cooperate with U.N. experts investigating the alleged use of chemical weapons by government troops Friday, as the White House weighed its response.
Moscow and Washington agree an objective inquiry is needed into the allegations that up to 1,200 civilians were killed, the Russian Foreign Ministry said in a statement, according to Reuters.
"The Russian side called on the Syrian government to cooperate with the U.N. chemical experts. It is now up to the opposition, which should guarantee safe access for the mission to the alleged place of the incident," the ministry said.
Russia has been a key ally of the Syria’s President Bashar Assad, and its stance underlines the extent of international concern.
U.S. State Department officials and intelligence agencies met at the White House for three hours on Thursday to discuss how to respond to the alleged gas attacks.
However, the Obama administration has not discussed plans to intervene or to enforce a no fly zone over the country.
“The President has directed the intelligence community to gather facts and evidence so that we can determine what occurred in Syria,” a senior Obama administration official told NBC News.
“We have a range of options available, and we are going to act very deliberately so that we're making decisions consistent with our national interest as well as our assessment of what can advance our objectives in Syria,” the official added.
It came as more evidence emerged of the Wednesday’s attack, with witnesses saying some of the victims died in the upper floors of buildings as they tried to escape the gas.
"People started hearing from the mosques that they have to go to upper floors in the building [to escape the gas]," a man in the Damascus suburb of Zamalka told NBC News’ U.K. partner, ITV News.
"So those people died while they were trying to go up. Today we found them here."
"We found more than 40 bodies in other houses today."
Russia, which has protected Assad from three consecutive U.N. Security Council resolutions aimed at pressuring him to end violence, said earlier this week that the alleged chemical attack, which killed hundreds of people, may have been a "provocation" by rebels meant to put the blame on Assad.
Syrian officials have called allegations against their forces "illogical and fabricated."
Arab League-United Nations envoy Lakhdar Brahimi believes that the alleged chemical weapon attack in Syria this week should speed up work towards an international peace conference, his spokeswoman said on Friday, according to Reuters.
"He thinks that the recent escalation and grave (event) that happened in Syria, in Damascus close to the capital, should put an urgency to Geneva 2, to move forward on the political (talks) and should prove to the world that there is no military solution," Khawla Mattar told a news briefing in Geneva.
Meanwhile, the two-year civil war reached “a shameful milestone” Friday when the United Nations told NBC News’ Ann Curry that one million Syrian children had become refugees – 75 per cent of them under the age of 11.
Speaking from Geneva via Skype, High Commissioner for Refugees Antonio Guterres said in addition to the one million who have fled, another two million children inside Syria are displaced or threatened by war."
This is pasted on a Honolulu real estate forum because..........
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59927 Aug 26, 2013
Leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text> Even when we do it cowgirl style you don't stop talking. The next time we do it i'm going to invite Joe balls over to stick something in your mouth. STFU Guru you freak.
nah...just stick it in your momma's mouth. She suckks on anything on Date St.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59928 Aug 26, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>They give locals the bad name. I get along fine with locals, but these are the pissy I-don't-have-shit-and-want-to- blame-somebody locals, because their parents didn't leave them anything and moved to Vegas years ago. There are a few of them around me, and I hear their stories on a daily basis. One of them even collects SS because, "I don't like bosses telling me what fo do." This thirty something has been on SS all adult his life, can't string two words together in a sentence, his brain is stick in "pidgin" mode. He can't even visit his family because they have multiple court orders against his beggin and stealin asz. He told me once that, "My uncle could throw you out of your house if I tell him to, because he's head of the Hawaiian Nation." What a dildo, and there is no shortage of people just like him, even on this forum. I told him to take his Irish Daddy and Portagee mom,and try it. Fuckin punk.
I hear that. locals that act like these punks are the problem. I just tell them to "go FK yourself!:. That about sums it up for me. I only met one guy in Hawaii that I wanted to nail, and he was white. It was right in front of the police station, and I had just gotten off of the plane. He was a drugged up ahole, and I had just landed and was just laughing at him as he yelled at me and a few others. other than that, nobody has acted like these meth-heads in here. No problem though, I just shine them on and irritate them just for fun. it is a crackup to watch them fly off the handle and bitch like hell. I consider it my duty to piss them off.-lol
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#59929 Aug 26, 2013
Leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is pasted on a Honolulu real estate forum because..........
Umm, excuse me Tootsie?

It's called a rebuttal to a known lunatic who was debunked!

Is that good enough for ya Ms. Topix Monitor or are you going to question everybody else's post that is not related to your liking?
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#59930 Aug 26, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear that. locals that act like these punks are the problem. I just tell them to "go FK yourself!:. That about sums it up for me. I only met one guy in Hawaii that I wanted to nail, and he was white. It was right in front of the police station, and I had just gotten off of the plane. He was a drugged up ahole, and I had just landed and was just laughing at him as he yelled at me and a few others. other than that, nobody has acted like these meth-heads in here. No problem though, I just shine them on and irritate them just for fun. it is a crackup to watch them fly off the handle and bitch like hell. I consider it my duty to piss them off.-lol
Talking out of both sides of your piehole again.....how in the world, as you state, can you shine someone on yet attempt to irritate them at the same time?

Geesh, talk about being UN-hinged.....whoa!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#59931 Aug 26, 2013
Leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I know her. For some reason she's known as "the Korean," or "Fastwalker," but she's Hawaiian. She's pooped out at least four drug babies that I know of, and another one is on the way. She spends her day walking up and down Farrington, asking everyone she sees for money, from McDonald's down to Burger King. I wish she'd get run over by a cement truck and end the misery for the kids she pops out. She used to carry a gas can and ask for, "a couple dollars fo gas to get home," and then walk behind 7-11 and hand the money to her boyfriend, but people caught on to that scam rather quickly. She hits L&L and BBQ Kai every few minutes, and they say they can't get rid of her even though it costs them customers.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#59932 Aug 26, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking out of both sides of your piehole again.....how in the world, as you state, can you shine someone on yet attempt to irritate them at the same time?
Geesh, talk about being UN-hinged.....whoa!
nope ...the definition of unhinged is talking to a moron like yourself that has no business in here whatsoever. That is why you have zero contacts with me. You are nothing but an idiot-troll that hasn't a friend in the world. You have the record for negative judgeits and you get them 98% of the time. That says it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waimanalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aloha Sub opening four new locations on Oahu by... Aug 8 American_Infidel 1
Homelessness and roadways take priority Aug 7 Joe Balls 17
Aiea Jukebox (Jun '12) Jul '14 -Lily- 14
The price to live in Hawaii is increasing Jul '14 topic investigato... 6
Men rescue elderly woman from burning Kailua co... Jun '14 former renter 1
Memorial Day lei donation sites announced May '14 American_Infidel 14
Police release video of suspect burglarizing Ka... May '14 Itchy fingahs 1
•••
•••
Waimanalo Dating