Obama sees sea life at Hawaii park, g...

Obama sees sea life at Hawaii park, goes to beach

There are 7 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Jan 2, 2010, titled Obama sees sea life at Hawaii park, goes to beach. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

President Barack Obama, family and friends visited sea animals and the beach during their weekend Hawaii vacation activities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

Coulrophobia

Alviso, CA

#1 Jan 2, 2010
Breaking news: President Obama had Cheerios for breakfast this morning. An hour later he completed a successful bowel movement. In a brief encounter with reporters, the remarkably bright-eyed and perky President chirped that "Things are moving along very smoothly here in Hawaii," and announced that his short term plans included a round of golf, followed by a bowl of saimin, a plate of poke, with macaroni salad on the side.
zone1

York, PA

#2 Jan 3, 2010
Is this article for real?Do you really think that most
people care what this man is doing on vacation,when he
shouldve been in DC doing his FN Job!Why doesnt the YDR
do their job,and get serious.I havent heard much truth said
recently.Are you afraid to print the truth?
zone1

York, PA

#3 Jan 3, 2010
Why is the media so afraid of this administration?

“Support SAR, get lost. ”

Since: Oct 08

East Haven, CT

#4 Jan 3, 2010
Unemployment is at a 30 year high, deficit is still on the rise, we're at two wars, an airplane was nearly bombed in Detroit a week ago, and we are reading about Obama's trip to the beach in Hawaii. Holy cow! This Obama character is a joke!
Amazed

El Paso, TX

#5 Jan 3, 2010
flywatt wrote:
Unemployment is at a 30 year high, deficit is still on the rise, we're at two wars, an airplane was nearly bombed in Detroit a week ago, and we are reading about Obama's trip to the beach in Hawaii. Holy cow! This Obama character is a joke!
I agree that Obama is a joke, but the media is the real culprit here. The "slobbering over Obama" continues with the majority of the media.

Have there been any pictures of the so-called "Queen of Fashion", aka Michelle Obama? I wish someone would tell her that wearing a sweater with a belt is not at all attractive!
Bob Loblaw

United States

#6 Jan 3, 2010
I'm glad he's on vacation. I wish Congress would take a permanent vacation. Then they couldn't screw us over like they always do.
Zurc Atnas

San Jose, CA

#7 Jan 3, 2010
NEWS UPDATE: Obama chooses lomi lomi with poi off of the appetizer tray, bemoans the poi saying; "no one makes good poi anymore"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waimanalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homeless assistance program faces chop Apr 9 District 1 7
News U.S. Rep. Hirono 'getting a sense' of Iraq (Jun '08) Mar '17 AceHigh777 66
News Remembering the Kailua of old (Sep '08) Mar '17 Kaleialoha 17
Parking lot remodel and construction fence arou... Feb '17 JE interested 1
News Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe (May '07) Jan '17 White Supremacist 433
News The Latest: Obama kicks off New Year's Eve on g... Jan '17 Pope Closet Emeritus 29
Small Family Looking for Summer Rental Home Jan '17 Priscilla 1

Waimanalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waimanalo Mortgages