Man, 43, sets dad's car on fire in Wa...

Man, 43, sets dad's car on fire in Waimanalo, police say

There are 7 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Feb 11, 2012, titled Man, 43, sets dad's car on fire in Waimanalo, police say. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

The two men were arguing when the son set the car ablaze, police said. Officers responded and found the suspect hiding behind a nearby abandoned building on Waikupanaha Street in Waimanalo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

dummies gone wild

Honolulu, HI

#1 Feb 14, 2012
43 years old and still stupid.
alice

United States

#2 Feb 14, 2012
I hope his father was not burned in the car.
ZZZZZ

Mililani, HI

#3 Feb 14, 2012
No hope for DA dope.
Little Richard

Mililani, HI

#4 Feb 14, 2012
dummies gone wild wrote:
43 years old and still stupid.
Those guy Balls and his gay boyfriend Infidel have to be the dumbest commenters on this forum.
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#5 Feb 14, 2012

You mean to tell me that a 43 year-old man sat on his dad's car and it caught on fire? Who is going to believe that. They say the cops are backing him up on the story?
Little richard

Mililani, HI

#6 Feb 15, 2012
Opinion wrote:
You mean to tell me that a 43 year-old man sat on his dad's car and it caught on fire? Who is going to believe that. They say the cops are backing him up on the story?
HPD are great criminal investigators and know who to blame in family disputes. Good going HPD.
Opinion

Lihue, HI

#7 Feb 15, 2012
Opinion wrote:
I get it now. They were lighting farts. HPD can go back behind 7-11 and finish their naps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waimanalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Isle housing bottom seen - Business (Apr '09) Jan 13 Joe Balls 62,104
Paying respect and fentanyl Nov '17 three blocks 1
News Remembering the Kailua of old (Sep '08) Oct '17 Donna 18
News Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe (May '07) Aug '17 tongangodz 435
News Tokuda announces plans to run for lieutenant go... Aug '17 American_Infidel 9
Pterodactyl (Jul '17) Jul '17 D Grottoli 1
News Schnitzer Steel Hawaii halts buying scrap metal... (Oct '08) Jun '17 Joe Balls 22

Waimanalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waimanalo Mortgages