Rail transit agency seeking public's input on Aiea, Pearl City stations

Oct 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Honolulu Advertiser

An artist's rendering of a transit station for the Honolulu Rail Transit Project.

Comments
21 - 30 of 30 Comments Last updated Oct 11, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JBalls

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Alice wrote:
<quoted text>Your over in WA State telling us how many people we have. And if we need rail? What are you stupid? Did the American Indians teach you how to count also? Spend one day in a commute from our west side and you will change your mind. Most of the naysayers are in Honolulu, or the eastside and are transplanted Haoles. Build the rail now and stop increasing the cost. Do the math when Frank Fasi proposed rail it was $$29 million, now it is $$6 billion. With every lawsuit and delay that price goes up another $$250 million. How stupid can people be?
This ahole from Seatec is crusing the airport living at the super 8 motel. Free wifi I guess.
SEATAC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Dictionary man wrote:
<quoted text>
Oahu is home to about 953,207 people (approximately 75% of the resident population of the state, with approximately 80% of those living on the "city" side of the island). O&#699;ahu has for a long time been known as "The Gathering Place".
Please.
You should be complaining to the US Census, then. I'm only quoting them.
How many of those "953,207 people" live within walking distance of your planned rail?
I'm just telling you what is, not interpreting the data. You may come to your own conclusions, but just be ready to pay.
SEATAC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

JBalls wrote:
<quoted text>This ahole from Seatec is crusing the airport living at the super 8 motel. Free wifi I guess.
I have been reading some of the forum posts, and now conclude you are planted by the forum moderators to stir up trouble.
It's rather dishonest work for undeserved pay that you do.
letthelocalsbe

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

SEATAC wrote:
<quoted text>Please.
You should be complaining to the US Census, then. I'm only quoting them.
How many of those "953,207 people" live within walking distance of your planned rail?
I'm just telling you what is, not interpreting the data. You may come to your own conclusions, but just be ready to pay.
So you're only quoting them AND telling us what is, AND not interpreting data. YIKES.

Are you a politician ?

FROM Seatac;

In the late nineties and early 2000s, Sound Transit faced financial and political difficulties. The cost of the line rose significantly.
It is now stable and accepted, despite the higher sales taxes needed to cover costs.
Seattle, Tacoma, Everett and Bellvue have well over a million residents and close to 600 people per square mile.
Honolulu has only 390,000 people, and your rail is costing three times what our cost.
Have fun rolling on the floor laughing while being bled dry (ROTFLWBBD)
hahahahahaha!
SEATAC

Pacoima, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Ok I admit that I have an overbearing personality. All the rain we get here has made be a bit crazy.
SEATAC

Pacoima, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

After rereading my posts I can understand why people see me as toxic. Maybe that is the reason I have been divorced multiple times.
JRB

Leander, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

SEATAC wrote:
After rereading my posts I can understand why people see me as toxic. Maybe that is the reason I have been divorced multiple times.
The mutation strikes again!!
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

SEATAC wrote:
So you have been a "prikk" all of your days. Welcome to the "DIKK" club.
SEATAC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

SEATAC wrote:
I did not post any of these responses. Obviously someone who cannot make a reasoned exposition is resorting to obfuscation as a strategy. You win. Congratulations on your superior intellect. You are clearly well versed in logical thinking.
Have fun when your politicians raise your taxes above 9%. WADOT takes a big chunk of change to run everything.
JBalls

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

SEATAC wrote:
<quoted text>I have been reading some of the forum posts, and now conclude you are planted by the forum moderators to stir up trouble.
It's rather dishonest work for undeserved pay that you do.
Nice way to dis Topix Forum Moderators you are all right in my book. If you hear from them let us know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Waimanalo Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Waimanalo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Waimanalo People Search