Times sues Teamsters, alleging libel ...

Times sues Teamsters, alleging libel - Business

There are 51 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 29, 2009, titled Times sues Teamsters, alleging libel - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Times Supermarkets is suing the Hawaii Teamsters & Allied Workers Local 996 and its president for libel and defamation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#43 May 1, 2009
Bullshot Crummond wrote:
Be kind of hard to get a meat cutter in India to do the work and then fax it over, doncha know.
I wasn't referring to meatcutters in particular, union workers who's jobs can be outsourced...

Hellooo?? DUH.

Since: Sep 08

Honolulu

#44 May 1, 2009
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't referring to meatcutters in particular, union workers who's jobs can be outsourced...
Hellooo?? DUH.
Oh. Then which of the other Times workers do you think should be outsourced? Obviously you are not on the union's side, so tell the management how they can outsource the work. We'll wait while you come up with a point related to the arguments you have been making against the union.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#45 May 1, 2009
Bullshot Crummond wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Then which of the other Times workers do you think should be outsourced? Obviously you are not on the union's side, so tell the management how they can outsource the work. We'll wait while you come up with a point related to the arguments you have been making against the union.
You're stuck on stupid...I'm not talking about the Times workers in particular...I'm talking about any union worker who's jobs can be easily outsourced...even locally "outsourced" by independent contractors. I don't know how much more simpler I can explain this to you. Fool.

Honolulu

#46 May 2, 2009
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
You're stuck on stupid...I'm not talking about the Times workers in particular...I'm talking about any union worker who's jobs can be easily outsourced...even locally "outsourced" by independent contractors. I don't know how much more simpler I can explain this to you. Fool.
Actually, you are making comments that are irrelevant to the situation. For you that's a change from making comments that are just plain dumb.

Keep workin' harder, friend. The more you post, the less you have to say.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#47 May 2, 2009
Bullshot Crummond wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep workin' harder, friend. The more you post, the less you have to say.
According to who?? YOU??

hahahaha, Hilarious!!
herb

United States

#48 May 2, 2009
So f the union loses and have to pay big time, do you think it will be their personal finances. If you don't hold the members at fault, where does the union get their money from? Remember the union,(also this country) is only as strong as its weakest member.
Oahu Resident wrote:
I'm glad for Times...the Union is using bully tactics...I hope the Union loses in court and has to pay back Times big time! It's not the people in the Union, it's the Union Bosses who are the real Scammers who wreck everything for the little guys.

Honolulu

#49 May 2, 2009
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
According to who?? YOU??
hahahaha, Hilarious!!
Yep. According to me and everyone else who reads your drivel.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#50 May 2, 2009
Bullshot Crummond wrote:
<quoted text>
According to me and everyone else who reads your drivel.
So now you're speaking for everyone else?

How do you know this? Did you interview every single poster on the board,every single lurker who read my posts?

Yeah, didn't think so.......

Honolulu

#51 May 2, 2009
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're speaking for everyone else?
How do you know this? Did you interview every single poster on the board,every single lurker who read my posts?
Yeah, didn't think so.......
No need to interview them. If they can read, they're not illiterate. If they read your posts, they'll see you write drivel.

It's simple logic. So write some more. A few more examples of dreck from you shouldn't hurt. You are harmless as well as senseless.
Huh

San Diego, CA

#52 May 3, 2009
Go TIMES!
dmakaio a teamster

United States

#53 May 5, 2010
Oahu Resident wrote:
I'm glad for isTimes...the Union is using bully tactics...I hope the Union loses in court and has to pay back Times big time! It's not the people in the Union, it's the Union Bosses who are the real Scammers who wreck everything for the little guys.
How do you know the union boss is a scammet when I workout with him everyweek you dont know him like I do, so dont mouth what you dont know you stink bitch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waimanalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suit filed over notorious beating (Mar '08) Sep 25 Jomothasass 117
News Hawaii utility tests battery in renewable energ... Sep 25 Solarman 1
Aiea Jukebox (Jun '12) Sep 24 Musikologist 19
News Motorists urged to avoid travel between airport... Sep 2 Joe Balls 1
News Woman dies as car tumbles off Laie Point - Hawa... (Jul '09) Sep 1 Jill 73
News Senate panel OKs a shorter extension for rail tax (Mar '15) Aug '16 HbH 9
News Isle housing bottom seen - Business (Apr '09) Aug '16 -Sprocket- 62,126

Waimanalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance