Police / Fire - Hawaii News

Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

A 21-year-old Waianae man was critically injured when his motorcycle collided with a car yesterday in Waianae.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Keal

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 20, 2009
 

Judged:

1

It seems that there's more to the story of the 14 year old boy. He may have been provoked or he may have been mistreated. I hope the police and whomever investigates will find out the true reason for this teenager's anger. Our teens in Hawaii need more help than ever so, let's not jump to conclusions until we find out what led up to the boy hitting the adult with a tree branch and threatening to kill him. The 25 year old male should be punished if he tried to harm the boy. Please listen to both sides of this story before you make your judgement. I used to be told that children should be seen and not heard but, that's not the right thing to do. Children should be vocal but, diplomatically. We, as adults, should teach our Keiki how to be compassionate, caring, helpful, kind, etc. Also, we need to teach our Keiki to be aware of their surroundings because, one day, they may be a victim of someone with bad intentions. I know, believe me, I know.
Unclekimo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 20, 2009
 
Keal wrote:
It seems that there's more to the story of the 14 year old boy. He may have been provoked or he may have been mistreated. I hope the police and whomever investigates will find out the true reason for this teenager's anger. Our teens in Hawaii need more help than ever so, let's not jump to conclusions until we find out what led up to the boy hitting the adult with a tree branch and threatening to kill him. The 25 year old male should be punished if he tried to harm the boy. Please listen to both sides of this story before you make your judgement. I used to be told that children should be seen and not heard but, that's not the right thing to do. Children should be vocal but, diplomatically. We, as adults, should teach our Keiki how to be compassionate, caring, helpful, kind, etc. Also, we need to teach our Keiki to be aware of their surroundings because, one day, they may be a victim of someone with bad intentions. I know, believe me, I know.
Tell that to the family of lady that was murdered in Ewa beach by the 14 year old boy that lived across the street. Before he murdered her he burgarlized her home, and after she became a witness he raped and murdered her.
Yeah Right

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 21, 2009
 
toy boy wrote:
Is Obama going to help that woman from his country of Africa. He did it for Gates, why not since illegals now have the same rights like the hard working american person. And Obama is a racist. This will get deleted by this left SB.
Since the woman is South African, it is more than likely she is white. But then from your post it appears you are probably a second or third grader and perhaps they haven't covered that in your geography class yet.
Patriot Kimo

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 21, 2009
 
Yeah Right wrote:
<quoted text>Since the woman is South African, it is more than likely she is white. But then from your post it appears you are probably a second or third grader and perhaps they haven't covered that in your geography class yet.
yeah right's prob right about previous poster being 2d/3d grade geography, but.. c'mon, don't take it too hard on the guy now, i'm a friggin current affairs and geopolitical whiz and even I can't keep track of this week's friggin african change du jour. That place changes names, boundries, power party, governmetns, and alliances every day. Don't even bother looking at a map nor commiting to memory and leader names, country names, etc. that whole continent and all its folk are constantly in flux.
c.mon, colonialism end long ago and their STILL trying to figure it out. i don't blame him for not making the connection that the S African would prob be white.
kaimukirich

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 21, 2009
 
toy boy wrote:
Is Obama going to help that woman from his country of Africa. He did it for Gates, why not since illegals now have the same rights like the hard working american person. And Obama is a racist. This will get deleted by this left SB.
sounds like you're a racist yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wailuku Discussions

Search the Wailuku Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How we saved a bundle on a car in Maui by renti... Jun 30 elmar winkler 1
Rudeness May '14 Ron Brinkhurst 2
Lisa Otsuka alias Katie Huang.... (Dec '12) May '14 Hurt by Katherine Huang 3
Power outage in the Pukalani area May '14 Shannon Ward 1
State timeshare properties prove popular with o... (Feb '09) May '14 Julia Anderson 3
Teen flies to Hawaii hidden in landing gear Apr '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
Pukalani Music Selection (Sep '12) Apr '14 Musikologist 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wailuku Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wailuku People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wailuku News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wailuku
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••