Police / Fire - Hawaii News

Police / Fire - Hawaii News

There are 3 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Nov 10, 2009, titled Police / Fire - Hawaii News. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Police arrested a 26-year-old Ala Moana man who allegedly assaulted his 53-year-old neighbor at 1:15 a.m. today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Boss lady

Belden, MS

#1 Nov 10, 2009
Grandma great job done. There is no reason why a 25 year old should be with a 14 year old child. Hang his ass, this guy don't deserve to be free, and the Gurl needs to have a good old fashion ass whoopen. She think she is grown and still wet behind her ears . First thing u néed to do is take her phone away and everything else that she likes and keep her ass in the house for a long time until she learns. Grandma don't even think twice about letting this guy go put his ass in jail and keep him there
Mokebla

Gresham, OR

#2 Nov 10, 2009
Sixteen yearsold drinking and got stabbed! I guess he should drink some more and see if he could get killed next time. Its not sad, it the way our youths are turning their lives into. It's cool to smoke, drink and puff on some pakalolo. I'm just a kid, wrong! You're just misguided kid and hang with the wrong crowd. If changes don't happen now in your life, you'll be a satistic.
SilentDoGood

Aiea, HI

#3 Nov 11, 2009
The parents should have their 16 year old put in YCC care if they can't control him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wailua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Scott Sims, Aloha Vet. Aug 19 James Long 1
birds of the air Jun '15 spectragroundz 1
Kapaa Music Thread (Apr '12) May '15 Musikologist 16
News Insurer punished for failing to pay claim - News (Jan '09) May '15 Joe Balls 51
News New record temperatures set at Lihue, Honolulu ... (Oct '14) May '15 Joe Balls 3
News Walgreens scraps plans for first Kauai store at... May '15 Mole 1
News Kauai Water Department wins approval of explora... (Oct '12) May '15 ShirleyWill12 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wailua Mortgages