Who do you support for Governor in Hawaii in 2010?

Posted in the Wailea-Makena Forum

Comments (Page 10)

Showing posts 181 - 194 of194
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Infidel

Lahaina, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#183
Apr 26, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

4

alice wrote:
<quoted text>
duhhh.... dwain, there is no governor's race in 2012. anyway, mufster has a snowball's chance in hell of winning a congressional seat in 2012. also, the big diesel dyke also has a snowball's chance in hell of winning a senate seat in 2012. have a great evening.
you have no proof that she is a disel dyke, so STFU
Alice

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#184
Apr 26, 2011
 

Judged:

6

6

6

American Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
you have no proof that she is a disel dyke, so STFU
We have no proof that you are a MAHU but many believe that you are. You and stumpy are known GAY partners posting DIRTY comments always together. How disgustingly sweet is that? How dare you pick a married man that has 8 children and a wife? You old republican mahus have very little choices or ethics. Oh by the way STFU yourself.
DaMynahs

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#185
Apr 26, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

*Splat*, Splat*,*Splat*, and *splat*.
Stumpy

Ewa Beach, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186
Apr 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

I notice that the welfare crowd is still able to be able to afford those big-ass Titan pickups with ghetto rims, and Harley Davidsons. How do they do that? They can't ALL be running non-profits. And the Koreans living in public housing can still afford new Mercedes and BMW's. I gotta get in on this stuff.

“facebook.com/tre .tru”

Since: Nov 08

Yo Mom's Mouth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#187
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

stumpy wrote:
All's the furloughs did was force some parents to look at their kids' faces instead of shipping them out for public-funded babysitting. You all act like your precious widdle babies were tortured to death, LOL. If having a shorter school year hurts your kid's future, then you must be a retard too. I have many kids in school, and we enjoyed last year together. Bring on the furloughs! We want to take a trip!
wow could you really be that ignorant?..even from waianae you gotta have some brain cells left...c'mon you are a prime example of why furlough days for school dont work..education is key..pls dont allow your kids to become as ignorant as you are..

“facebook.com/tre .tru”

Since: Nov 08

Yo Mom's Mouth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! This coming from the haole hater who voted for a haole instead of a native son, local boy Aiona...Hawaii votes for a haole instead of a Hawaiian. How shameful is that?? The Queen is rolling in her grave!!
how would you know haole..the queen would rather see her land ruled by someone who actually cares about the people..

that's aloha spirit..not by somebody who wants to take necessities away from people who are less fortunate..yeah im sure there are people utilizing social services wrongfully..but thats a problem with the application and screening process..it doesnt change the fact that there are people who cannot provide for themselves..
and shrinking government too much it would make it impossible to fixx that process....you should get off da comp and go look around all of 'HAWAII' not just Hawaii Kai
Chronos

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

2010 ---- last year; as usual not even in the ball park.

“REPEAL OBAMA'S DEFERRED ACTION”

Since: Mar 09

FOR CHILDHOOD ARRIVALS ACT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#190
May 11, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Hip Hop Hero wrote:
<quoted text>
how would you know haole..the queen would rather see her land ruled by someone who actually cares about the people..
that's aloha spirit..not by somebody who wants to take necessities away from people who are less fortunate..yeah im sure there are people utilizing social services wrongfully..but thats a problem with the application and screening process..it doesnt change the fact that there are people who cannot provide for themselves..
and shrinking government too much it would make it impossible to fixx that process....you should get off da comp and go look around all of 'HAWAII' not just Hawaii Kai
Really? Is that why Blabbercrombie the so called compassionate bleeding heart liberal who supposedly cares about the poor is cutting Medicaid and thousands upon thousands of the poor people in Hawaii wont have any medical coverage?

“facebook.com/tre .tru”

Since: Nov 08

Yo Mom's Mouth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#191
May 12, 2011
 
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Is that why Blabbercrombie the so called compassionate bleeding heart liberal who supposedly cares about the poor is cutting Medicaid and thousands upon thousands of the poor people in Hawaii wont have any medical coverage?
as if you really cared about anything past Hawaii Kai?. truth is democrats care more for the people than big business..wich is the opposite of republicans..and people in Hawaii would'nt have to worry about the coverage if ya T baggers werent tryin ya best to kill obamacare, you guys act like one event does not effect another...and so if it were up 2 you we would've MORE social programs along with providing our public school kids with LESS classroom time meaning less education. less taxes for people who CAN afford them and more taxes for us middle of the road guys....
i chose what was right for my family and seems to me like there were alot more people who agrred with me..than you so..

sorry 4 ya
Gecko

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192
May 12, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Not Linda Bungle, her time is long gone. Its the Gnome now.

By the way I hope they realized that White Elephant Glass Convention Center is a real liability. Ihilani is more defensibility. If Hawaii wasn't an APEC target, thanks to Opie it sure is now.

“REPEAL OBAMA'S DEFERRED ACTION”

Since: Mar 09

FOR CHILDHOOD ARRIVALS ACT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193
May 12, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Hip Hop Hero wrote:
<quoted text>
as if you really cared about anything past Hawaii Kai?. truth is democrats care more for the people than big business..wich is the opposite of republicans..and people in Hawaii would'nt have to worry about the coverage if ya T baggers werent tryin ya best to kill obamacare, you guys act like one event does not effect another...and so if it were up 2 you we would've MORE social programs along with providing our public school kids with LESS classroom time meaning less education. less taxes for people who CAN afford them and more taxes for us middle of the road guys....
i chose what was right for my family and seems to me like there were alot more people who agrred with me..than you so..
sorry 4 ya
Wow, you really believe that class envy BS they've been spoonfeeding you?

That's just crazy commie trash talk only brainwashed sheeples believe that garbage. The Democrats dont give a crap about the poor and middle class.. all they care about is staying in power, controlling your life and stealing your money!

Period.
Big Eagke

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#194
May 12, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

2010 is over and done wwith or do you remember?

Bu the way something simpler; *Splat*.
Susan

Lahaina, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#195
May 13, 2011
 
Gecko wrote:
Not Linda Bungle, her time is long gone. Its the Gnome now.
By the way I hope they realized that White Elephant Glass Convention Center is a real liability. Ihilani is more defensibility. If Hawaii wasn't an APEC target, thanks to Opie it sure is now.
i voted for the gnome - and NOT the diesel dyke's protege.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#197
Aug 30, 2011
 
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
i voted for the gnome - and NOT the diesel dyke's protege.
And how's that workin out for ya? Enjoying all those fee and tax increases, are ya?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 194 of194
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wailea-Makena Discussions

Search the Wailea-Makena Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How we saved a bundle on a car in Maui by renti... Jun 30 elmar winkler 1
Review: Vishnevska, Nina MD - Nina Vishnevska MD (Mar '10) Jun 18 cat 5
Rudeness May '14 Ron Brinkhurst 2
Lisa Otsuka alias Katie Huang.... (Dec '12) May '14 Hurt by Katherine Huang 3
Power outage in the Pukalani area May '14 Shannon Ward 1
Teen flies to Hawaii hidden in landing gear Apr '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
Pukalani Music Selection (Sep '12) Apr '14 Musikologist 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wailea-Makena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wailea-Makena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wailea-Makena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wailea-Makena
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••