Walgreens seeks to open store in Nanakuli - Business

Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

Walgreens is going West - to Nanakuli that is. The Deerfield, Ill.-based drugstore chain, which entered the market late last year to compete with Longs Drugs , is negotiating what would be its eighth location ...
Comments
21 - 40 of 52 Comments Last updated Jun 15, 2014
owt

Kihei, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

Love Waianae wrote:
Walgreen's is nothing special, it's like a Long's and maybe a K-mart of Chinese-made junk. The reason they want to build here must be to get the real estate at a better rate. Just another attempt to urbanize the country. Wonder which polititian got the payoof, er, I mean donation. Not to mention the contracts for roads, unions, etc.
Will they carry bantam weight chicken feed? My pets need to eat.
owt

Kihei, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

I also need crab nets, #7 nylon fishing line and ulua hooks.
Moe Bettah Surfah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

Pupukea wrote:
Someone needs to get kamaaina termite company to tent the entrire westside and pump as much pesticide as possible to get rid of the vermin called westsiders.
Old Adolph would have been proud of you and people that think like you.
Your sad little comment shows your ignorance, putting everyone in the same box like that.
Get a stupid education and find out what's "REALLY!" going on instead of pointing the finger at local people.

http://www.infowars.com/
Love Waianae

Waipahu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

Moe Bettah Surfah wrote:
<quoted text>Get a stupid education and find out what's "REALLY!" going on instead of pointing the finger at local people.
http://www.infowars.com/

Don't worry about the slams on Waianae, it keeps him and people like him from moving to our beautiful area. If you haven't noticed, we already have enough California know-it-alls here trying to tell everyone what and what isn't "acceptable."
owt

Kihei, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

A Major concern important to all on the Waianae Coast. If Walgreens does arrive, it should only augment and not overshadow Tamura's. Waianae Mall looks somewhat like a Pearl Ridge minus the shopper population. That place looks like its ready for new development.
Rubba Slippa Man

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

Make sure they have alot of cameras in there!!!!!!!!
Love Waianae

Waipahu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

owt wrote:
A Major concern important to all on the Waianae Coast. If Walgreens does arrive, it should only augment and not overshadow Tamura's. Waianae Mall looks somewhat like a Pearl Ridge minus the shopper population. That place looks like its ready for new development.
Yeah, we need higher prices out here. Good thinking. Are you from California by any chance?
Leeward Lolo

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2008

Judged:

There is a Longs in Waianae mall. Has been there for years with one security guard at the door (sometimes). It seems to have thrived nicely through the years.

Maybe Longs is afraid of competition and having their people post negative comments.
Leeward Lolo

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2008

Love Waianae wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about the slams on Waianae, it keeps him and people like him from moving to our beautiful area. If you haven't noticed, we already have enough California know-it-alls here trying to tell everyone what and what isn't "acceptable."
But we do not talk about it do we!!!!
Worse, even on line.
Joseph Martel

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

Minimum wage in Nanakuli is 10 times better than minimum wage in downtown Honolulu. For Nanakuli residents I mean. Lets get two Walgreens in Nanakuli.
Joseph Martel

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

Minimum wage in Nanakuli is 10 times better than mimimun wage in downtown Honolulu. You gonna stop drugs by stopping Walgreens? Ya dumb dodos. No one is ever going to stop drugs by doing it the way they have been doing it.
Ya Mon

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Having a Walgreens in nanakuli is like having a Library in Micronesia, nobody goin! Build one Zippys we need 24 hour plate lunches, we no like pass Kahe Point.

If you weak, no come to the Westside!!!!$$$$$

nah nah got better!
Connie

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Why complain about a store? If you don't want to patronize it then do not. How simple is that?
Leeward Lunatics

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

I wouldn't build anything too nice out in that area. It'll just end up getting trashed.
welfares love Obama

Ewa Beach, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

Leeward Lunatics wrote:
I wouldn't build anything too nice out in that area. It'll just end up getting trashed.
First Walgreens, and that will attract more useless hair salons, tattoo parlors, and nail shops. Our Tittas are always trying to look better, but it's like Harlem or L.A. already. Now matter how much you heiffers pay to paint yourselves up to look good, you need to look at those jelly rolls, those thunder thighs, and reduce those humungous asses you have by about 2/3rds. Sell some of that gold on your lardy arms and buy some Weight-watcher meals. And while you're at it, how about pulling your too-small shirt down below your beer belly, it's sickening. And finally, look to see who might get hurt before you roll your 400 pond ass out of your jacked-up 4x4. Peace.
Connie

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

welfares love Obama wrote:
<quoted text>First Walgreens, and that will attract more useless hair salons, tattoo parlors, and nail shops. Our Tittas are always trying to look better, but it's like Harlem or L.A. already. Now matter how much you heiffers pay to paint yourselves up to look good, you need to look at those jelly rolls, those thunder thighs, and reduce those humungous asses you have by about 2/3rds. Sell some of that gold on your lardy arms and buy some Weight-watcher meals. And while you're at it, how about pulling your too-small shirt down below your beer belly, it's sickening. And finally, look to see who might get hurt before you roll your 400 pond ass out of your jacked-up 4x4. Peace.
From what I hear Mrs BALLS is from the same stock. Afterall she is a TITA and must weigh 450lbs and eats like there is no tomorrow. Of course you are not the catch of the century either. She would have a armfull of gold but your to damn cheap and broke for that. Does she have any tattoos BALLS or did you hook up with her before she could get any????

“RESPECT THE COPS”

Since: Mar 09

they DONT act stupidly

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

Connie wrote:
<quoted text>From what I hear Mrs BALLS is from the same stock. Afterall she is a TITA and must weigh 450lbs and eats like there is no tomorrow. Of course you are not the catch of the century either. She would have a armfull of gold but your to damn cheap and broke for that. Does she have any tattoos BALLS or did you hook up with her before she could get any????
We know this is you, Harry you homo. I busted you in the other thread.

BUSTED!!

AHAHAHAHA

“RESPECT THE COPS”

they DONT act stupidly

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

Connie wrote:
Why complain about a store? If you don't want to patronize it then do not. How simple is that?
Said Harry the Homo.

“RESPECT THE COPS”

they DONT act stupidly

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

welfares love Obama wrote:
<quoted text>First Walgreens, and that will attract more useless hair salons, tattoo parlors, and nail shops. Our Tittas are always trying to look better, but it's like Harlem or L.A. already. Now matter how much you heiffers pay to paint yourselves up to look good, you need to look at those jelly rolls, those thunder thighs, and reduce those humungous asses you have by about 2/3rds. Sell some of that gold on your lardy arms and buy some Weight-watcher meals. And while you're at it, how about pulling your too-small shirt down below your beer belly, it's sickening. And finally, look to see who might get hurt before you roll your 400 pond ass out of your jacked-up 4x4. Peace.
LOL!! This is one of the funniest posts Ive ever read!
Connie

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
We know this is you, Harry you homo. I busted you in the other thread.
BUSTED!!
AHAHAHAHA
hahahaha you frickin freak you ask for Harry and I gave you Harry. Infidel you mahu dumb fckr. Everyone that posts a anti Infidel/Balls comment is Harry so if that is what you want thats what you get.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Waianae Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Waianae People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Waianae News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waianae