High speed chase ends in Kunia

High speed chase ends in Kunia

There are 10 comments on the KHNL-TV Honolulu story from Sep 23, 2011, titled High speed chase ends in Kunia. In it, KHNL-TV Honolulu reports that:

Honolulu Police were responding to a burglary call in Makakilo. As they approached a home near Hauone Street, they saw a man in a white Nissan Altima leaving the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHNL-TV Honolulu.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#1 Sep 24, 2011
Violent crimes are on the rise in this soft on crime DEMOCRAT RUN STATE!!
Connie

Mililani, HI

#2 Sep 24, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
Violent crimes are on the rise in this soft on crime DEMOCRAT RUN STATE!!
You must be a ugly middle eastern dude? Why would you use a picture of handsome Obama as yours?

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#3 Sep 24, 2011
Connie wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a ugly middle eastern dude? Why would you use a picture of handsome Obama as yours?
Stay on topic, Harry you homo. This thread is about the violent crimes that are on the rise in Obama's GREAT depression and this soft on iceheads, soft on criminals DEMOCRAT RUN state.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#4 Sep 24, 2011
Connie wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a ugly middle eastern dude? Why would you use a picture of handsome Obama as yours?
..and my pic is of your fake native son dressed in his Muslim garb he's known as the new Arafat because he hates the Jews.

Get it now, stupid?
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#5 Sep 24, 2011
Connie wrote:
HANDSOME????? That's the joke of the day. Not even cute although somebody must be telling old pinhead that, as I thought I saw a wink added to the campaigning. YUCKY
BlueBabe

Panama City, Panama

#6 Sep 24, 2011
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can and will be held against you in a court of law.......

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#7 Sep 24, 2011
BlueBabe wrote:
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can and will be held against you in a court of law.......
No Miranda rights for you. Just get in there and STFU.

hahaha
Joe Balls

Kaneohe, HI

#8 Sep 24, 2011
BlueBabe wrote:
Don't worry about any arrests because that would give you the right to face your accuser. Obama can't afford to appear in court and answer questions under oath because it would be the end of him. He'd have to assert that he's a muslim and that it's OK to lie to infidels, wouldn't that be a HOOT? LOLOLOL.
Joe Balls

Kaneohe, HI

#9 Sep 24, 2011
LOL, I think I know why he stopped! I just talked to a woman that thinks it's her car. She had it parked at her mom's house and it disappeared sometime this week and no-one noticed it was gone until just now when I called her. I called her and asked where her car was and told her about the chase a few minutes ago. Now she's calling the police to see if that was her car! If it's the car, I know why he stopped. It has a bad alternator so the battery most likely went dead.
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#10 Sep 25, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
No Miranda rights for you. Just get in there and STFU.
hahaha
Seems personal attractiveness hit a sour note with you....
It's o.k.
It's o.k.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waianae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dogs in Hawaii Grocery Stores, in Carts-NoHeal... 37 min Joe Balls 11
Handsome Men of Hawaii (Mar '08) 38 min Joe Balls 151
Bwa ha ha ha (Feb '16) 4 hr Eli 15
maili/nanakuli neighborhood board elections (Feb '08) Wed littleboytoucher 17
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) Tue Snore 4 481
Poll Alice has worms. (Apr '10) Tue Stork Bird 4 268
News Micronesian in Hawaii (Aug '11) Aug 23 HbH 556

Waianae Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance