2 men arrested in separate domestic d...

2 men arrested in separate domestic disputes

There are 12 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Sep 4, 2013, titled 2 men arrested in separate domestic disputes. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

A 58-year-old Waianae man was arrested just after 1 p.m. on Kili Drive after he allegedly struck a 46-year-old woman several times during an altercation at their residence earlier that morning, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#1 Sep 5, 2013
I blame them both, him for hitting her and her for hooking up with a LOSER. Hope they didn't do it in front of the kids..they'll grow up to abuse their wives and girlfriends too....

Stupid people raise stupid kids who grow up to be stupid adults that terrorize the community.. Its never ending vicious cycle.
Burp

Honolulu, HI

#2 Sep 5, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
I blame them both, him for hitting her and her for hooking up with a LOSER. Hope they didn't do it in front of the kids..they'll grow up to abuse their wives and girlfriends too....
Stupid people raise stupid kids who grow up to be stupid adults that terrorize the community.. Its never ending vicious cycle.
Waianae's Joe Balls will stop at nothing to strong arm the food stamp people.

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#3 Sep 5, 2013
Burp wrote:
<quoted text>
Waianae's Joe Balls will stop at nothing to strong arm the food stamp people.
So what? I could care less about the food stamp people.
American-infidel s Nanny

Santa Ana, CA

#4 Sep 5, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? I could care less about the food stamp people.
You will care if I stop taking you to that bar across from the zoo and that nice man stops giving them to you for performing those naked forward rolls.

No more steak for INfant, back to getting "porked" 4 beans.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 5, 2013
Kili Drive is where the rich people live. Probably caught his woman screwing the gardener. I always let them fight and would never call the cops, for a number of reasons. 1) the cops only talk. 2) when you let the fight escalate into visible blood, only then will they have to make an arrest. better to have some teeth on the floor. 3) They will usually arrest only the man, even though most times it's the woman that starts it. 4) Women have learned to use the Domestic Violence law to pussify the man they live with, then they start looking for a new, more "manly" man. 5) drunks are funny to watch. 6) if you let it go on, both of them have a chance to go to jail and you'll have a chance to get some sleep. 7) Two hours later they'll be all lovey-dovey anyways, so what's the point in wasting everyone's time? 8) Did I mention how entertaining it is to see a woman finally gets what she asks for? LOLOLOLOL, They want to be a man right up until they are treated like one. Then, "equality" loses it's appeal real quick.
Guru is a poopy head

Honolulu, HI

#6 Oct 4, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Kili Drive is where the rich people live. Probably caught his woman screwing the gardener. I always let them fight and would never call the cops, for a number of reasons. 1) the cops only talk. 2) when you let the fight escalate into visible blood, only then will they have to make an arrest. better to have some teeth on the floor. 3) They will usually arrest only the man, even though most times it's the woman that starts it. 4) Women have learned to use the Domestic Violence law to pussify the man they live with, then they start looking for a new, more "manly" man. 5) drunks are funny to watch. 6) if you let it go on, both of them have a chance to go to jail and you'll have a chance to get some sleep. 7) Two hours later they'll be all lovey-dovey anyways, so what's the point in wasting everyone's time? 8) Did I mention how entertaining it is to see a woman finally gets what she asks for? LOLOLOLOL, They want to be a man right up until they are treated like one. Then, "equality" loses it's appeal real quick.
I find this to be a true statement.
Moses

Canyon Country, CA

#7 Oct 4, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Very true.
Guru is a poopy head

Honolulu, HI

#8 Oct 5, 2013
Moses wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true.
LA moses is too afraid to go to the leeward Coast.
JRB

Leander, TX

#9 Oct 5, 2013
Guru is a poopy head wrote:
<quoted text> LA moses is too afraid to go to the leeward Coast.
That's it, get your last post out for the evening...the thread will be here when your drool covered cheek comes off the keyboard.
mad hatter

Honolulu, HI

#10 Oct 5, 2013
Whatevah Triple Caps!
Guru

United States

#11 Oct 5, 2013
That is why men shoud not marry each ozer.
Stompy

Mililani, HI

#12 Oct 9, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
You will not fckoff with your 450lb wife will ya Joe? Conchita would pound you into poi so you would rather go abuse the homeless haole bytch drug addict and rip her FS off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waianae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 564
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,448
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 1 hr Princess Hey 652
Ooof da Goof (Sep '12) 2 hr Marley LLC 331
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 3 hr American Infidel 2,225
Imua Rail?? (May '12) 4 hr Minneapolis KILLS 660
Trumps Cuba RETREAT Hurts USA and Minnesota Far... 15 hr Joe Balls 29

Waianae Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance