Residents Make Way for Mass Transit

Residents Make Way for Mass Transit

There are 6 comments on the KGMB-TV Honolulu story from Dec 23, 2006, titled Residents Make Way for Mass Transit. In it, KGMB-TV Honolulu reports that:

The decision is made after decades of discussion. Oahu will venture into one of the most expensive projects in history - a mass transit system which will run from Kalaeloa to Manoa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGMB-TV Honolulu.

joanne fichtman

Honolulu, HI

#1 Dec 26, 2006
Just wait until they ask you to turn your property over to make room for this money grab, Will you be so happy about this boondogle?
Joanne Fichtman

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 31, 2011
Your words are coming true. A couple of Mufi's buddies are going to cash in Bigtime, as they bought up almost all the land along the route.
Carole ann

Kihei, HI

#3 Jul 31, 2011
Joe Balls wrote:
Your words are coming true. A couple of Mufi's buddies are going to cash in Bigtime, as they bought up almost all the land along the route.
Why would you buy ALL the land alongside a elevated rail you idiot? Your not that smart are ya? The cost of the 20 mile lite rail project includes land that must be bought as a psrt of the easment process. Thats why it is so expensive $6.5 billion.People who own that land will be paid market price which is set by the government and more than likely will be screwed on its actual value. Making up stupid statement like this shows how IGNOTANT you are.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Jul 31, 2011
Carole ann wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you buy ALL the land alongside a elevated rail you idiot? Your not that smart are ya? The cost of the 20 mile lite rail project includes land that must be bought as a psrt of the easment process. Thats why it is so expensive $6.5 billion.People who own that land will be paid market price which is set by the government and more than likely will be screwed on its actual value. Making up stupid statement like this shows how IGNOTANT you are.
Harry, most of the land is owned by just two people. This rail scam has been decades in the making.
Two my azz

Mililani, HI

#5 Jan 25, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Harry, most of the land is owned by just two people. This rail scam has been decades in the making.
City information says over 700 landowners are being paid for their land or part of it.
Joepussy

Honolulu, HI

#6 Jan 25, 2014
Two my azz wrote:
<quoted text>City information says over 700 landowners are being paid for their land or part of it.
Joepussy balls knows nutting'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waianae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the city liable? 19 min Joe Balls 4
Handsome Men of Hawaii (Mar '08) 47 min Joe Balls 153
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Prince Of Darkness 3,461
Dogs in Hawaii Grocery Stores, in Carts-NoHeal... 18 hr Joe Balls 13
Bwa ha ha ha (Feb '16) Thu Eli 15
maili/nanakuli neighborhood board elections (Feb '08) Wed littleboytoucher 17
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) Aug 23 Snore 4 481

Waianae Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waianae Mortgages