Woman killed in Makaha kart crash ide...

Woman killed in Makaha kart crash identified

There are 20 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Jan 15, 2011, titled Woman killed in Makaha kart crash identified. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The Honolulu Medical Examiner's Officeidentifiedthe woman killed when her kart crashed head-on into a pickup truck in Makaha on Tuesday as Janette Ellis, 41, of Waianae.Ellis died yesterday at the Queen¹s Medical Center from injuries sustained in the crashPolice said Ellis was heading south on Makaha Valley Road when she made a right turn onto ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Connie Loewe

Honolulu, HI

#1 Jan 16, 2011
You will always hold a special place in my heart,,,,, My prayers to the family of janette,,,,,
S Wakano

Keaau, HI

#2 Jan 20, 2011
You will live forever in my childhood memories, Janette... You will be truly missed.
Tyreen Machado

United States

#3 Jan 21, 2011
Janette, you will always have a place in my heart... Me & the kids will miss you dearly... We will never 4get you & we love you... Love your ohana...
lina girl

Kaneohe, HI

#4 Apr 30, 2011
janette has a wufe and her name is noelani from the eastside not makaha
mel apo

Kaneohe, HI

#5 Apr 30, 2011
whose this tyreen machado, Janette is married to noenoe and she is the love of sayokos life
Stumpy

Kaneohe, HI

#6 Apr 30, 2011
What "Kart" was she in, a golf Kart, a go-kart, a shopping kart?
selena

Kaneohe, HI

#7 May 5, 2011
to the love of my life sayoko YOU WERE MINE LONG BEFORE HER AND YOU AND I KNOW WE ARE MARRIED AND BONDED FOREVER AND I HAVE THE PAPERS TO PROVE IT.....
Noelani Linda

Hilo, HI

#8 May 14, 2011
Janette you are truly a legend defiantly not one to be forgotten any time soon. You and I both know our hearts then and even now. you touched so many hearts without even knowing it , We loved each other unconditionally till the day you left on that go kart, That day was the day not only your plans stopped but our plans died, The hard part is now ..... To live in this world knowing your no longer in it. I love you girl heart and soul, FOREVER,,,,

“VOTE CRUZ 2016!! - JOIN”

Since: Mar 09

THE CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION!!

#9 May 14, 2011
Stumpy wrote:
I dont know but dont you find it weird how when topix post a link about someone who died there's always somebody on the board who supposedly knows that person.
good grass

Honolulu, HI

#10 May 14, 2011
Stumpy wrote:
It was a modified shopping cart that was stolen from da stoa.

Eh, u from Waianae u should no... Is tda shopping kart with the duel weed wacka mota's.

Kinda haad foa kontrol da buggas but ok foa get aroun in...
Stumpy

Kaneohe, HI

#11 May 14, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know but dont you find it weird how when topix post a link about someone who died there's always somebody on the board who supposedly knows that person.
I don't find it weird, I know quite a few of the people talked about on here. If you don't stay at home playing with video games all day long, you actually hear news on the coconut wireless before it's on tv. The reporters mess up the stories most of the time anyways, just trying to sensationalize things. Most people out in the country know their neighborhood, unlike the shut-ins in town that are afraid to associate with people. Hell, my neighbors are faster than CNN and they know EVERYBODY"S goings-on out here.
C Ellis

United States

#12 Aug 16, 2011
Janette Sayoko Ellis was a very dedicated person to herself, to her family, & also to her Ohana whom she lived with in Makaha (Ty & kids). She will be Missed Dearly & will Always be in our hearts unrolled we meet again. We love you Sayoko.
Noelani Linda

United States

#13 Aug 16, 2011
Janette you are truly a legend defiantly not one to be forgotten any time soon. You and I both know our hearts then and even now. you touched so many hearts without even knowing it. I'm so very sorry for the wrong that I've done to you and your family. I finally realize how much you truely loved Ty and her kids and I'm happy for you. As long as I know that we will always be friends unrolled the end. Love you, Noe
alice

Kahului, HI

#14 Aug 16, 2011
God bless her and her family
Freddy

Kihei, HI

#15 Aug 16, 2011
Stumpy wrote:
<quoted text> I don't find it weird, I know quite a few of the people talked about on here. If you don't stay at home playing with video games all day long, you actually hear news on the coconut wireless before it's on tv. The reporters mess up the stories most of the time anyways, just trying to sensationalize things. Most people out in the country know their neighborhood, unlike the shut-ins in town that are afraid to associate with people. Hell, my neighbors are faster than CNN and they know EVERYBODY"S goings-on out here.
Yes Balls I bet they know you very well...whats weird is you are using your old name....

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#16 Aug 16, 2011
Freddy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Balls I bet they know you very well...whats weird is you are using your old name....
1. Harry, use your real name. Everyone knows it's you anyways.
2. That post was made in May, long before I changed my name because of your childish posing.
3. I never said I know this woman. Anyone that can read knows this.
4. Grow up. You're embarrassing the other liberal kooks.
noenoe

United States

#17 Sep 10, 2011
Noelani Linda wrote:
Janette you are truly a legend defiantly not one to be forgotten any time soon. You and I both know our hearts then and even now. you touched so many hearts without even knowing it. I'm so very sorry for the wrong that I've done to you and your family. I finally realize how much you truely loved Ty and her kids and I'm happy for you. As long as I know that we will always be friends unrolled the end. Love you, Noe
ty u sad case of a person. Tell everyone the truth that u got into this post and rewrite the ending part of this. I did nothing to ur familly or u that I am sorry for. U on the other hand have a lot to b sorry for why don't u tell everyone the truth that sayoko was leaving u she just didn't know how she was gonna leave ur daughter not u. So grow up Ty u know that's true. And if u dont know u will when u see her and I still married in the next life. R u so fake and bogus because u don't like ur self. Think girl grow up before u get tore up9718
ZZZzz

Panama City, Panama

#18 Sep 10, 2011
Tyreen Machado

Ewa Beach, HI

#19 Oct 2, 2011
noenoe wrote:
<quoted text>ty u sad case of a person. Tell everyone the truth that u got into this post and rewrite the ending part of this. I did nothing to ur familly or u that I am sorry for. U on the other hand have a lot to b sorry for why don't u tell everyone the truth that sayoko was leaving u she just didn't know how she was gonna leave ur daughter not u. So grow up Ty u know that's true. And if u dont know u will when u see her and I still married in the next life. R u so fake and bogus because u don't like ur self. Think girl grow up before u get tore up9718
Whatevers Noe... Thats y i wear the ring n u dnt... Say wat u want u jealous f***** freak... U can live in ur fantasy world...
Tyreen Machado

Ewa Beach, HI

#20 Oct 2, 2011
C Ellis wrote:
Janette Sayoko Ellis was a very dedicated person to herself, to her family, & also to her Ohana whom she lived with in Makaha (Ty & kids). She will be Missed Dearly & will Always be in our hearts untill we meet again. We love you Sayoko.

God Bless...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waianae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 3,070
Would you like to be a moderator on your own fo... 1 hr District 1 66
DISTRICT 1 Finally Admits TO Being A RACE BAITER (Mar '14) 1 hr District 1 173
Commenting on "Protesting Blacks" is Off Limits... 6 hr District 1 Nievity 285
LAUGHING Out LOUD At District 1 (Aug '13) 6 hr District 1 Nievity 77
Joe BALLS Has Always Been A Big Fat LIAR (Jul '15) 10 hr Barack calls me B... 13
News Remains of 466 moved out from high-rise site - ... (Oct '09) 12 hr Joe Balls 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waianae Mortgages