Roadwork Blocks Traffic on Leeward Coast

Roadwork Blocks Traffic on Leeward Coast

There are 5 comments on the STAR 101.9 story from Dec 17, 2012, titled Roadwork Blocks Traffic on Leeward Coast. In it, STAR 101.9 reports that:

Makaha-bound lanes of Farrington Highway will be closed today through Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. each day, while a Honolulu Board of Water Supply crew repairs the road near the Waianae Satellite City Hall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at STAR 101.9.

Leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#1 Dec 17, 2012
If there were not at least two of these every time I go out it would seem like I was lost.

The heart warming one is at Heco where for months a crew has been in the center area of the road raking rocks. Day after day after day raking and raking rocks.
Not a private contractor but govt. vehicle.

Of course two lanes are completely closed, after sitting in stopped traffic we arrive where HPD is sitting there while a couple guys are raking rocks and one is sweeping around them.

However, the view makai is as beautiful as can be found anywhere in the world so who cares. lololol
People save $$$ their entire lives just to see this view one time.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Dec 17, 2012
Your vehicle looks a bit dusty on the highway web cam. Clean up your act.
Francine

Kihei, HI

#3 Dec 17, 2012
Leeward LOLO wrote:
If there were not at least two of these every time I go out it would seem like I was lost.
The heart warming one is at Heco where for months a crew has been in the center area of the road raking rocks. Day after day after day raking and raking rocks.
Of course two lanes are completely closed, after sitting in stopped traffic we arrive where HPD is sitting there while a couple guys are raking rocks and one is sweeping around them.
However, the view makai is as beautiful as can be found anywhere in the world so who cares. lololol
A BYTCH bytching go figure that?

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 17, 2012
Leeward LOLO wrote:
Yes Lolo, and don't you just love the ,ile-long lane closures for a fifty-foot work area? Especially while the workers eat lunch while the traffic backs up as far as the eye can see because the cops leave their cars blocking the traffic lanes.
Guru

Kihei, HI

#5 Dec 21, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Yes Lolo, and don't you just love the ,ile-long lane closures for a fifty-foot work area? Especially while the workers eat lunch while the traffic backs up as far as the eye can see because the cops leave their cars blocking the traffic lanes.
The bastid(balls) and the bytch(lolo) complaining together. Go figga dat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waianae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) 1 hr Jack 707
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Jack 3,339
Joe Balls Eats a Puffer Fish & then Rides the Rail (May '12) 3 hr Francine 68
Trump or Hillary 5 hr District 1 201
Imua Rail?? (May '12) 14 hr District 1 516
OBAMA HATERS You Wasted A Decade of YOUR LIFE (Aug '15) 14 hr District 1 20
News Police arrest city employee in transgender sexu... 15 hr Karmel 1

Waianae Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance