Hawaii agency agrees to lease back land to affordable senior rental developer in Mililani

Mar 14, 2014 Full story: Business Journal

The Hawaii Housing Finance and Development Corp. has agreed to take ownership of the site of a proposed 301-unit senior rental in Mililani Mauka and lease it back to affordable housing developer GSF LLC in an effort to secure financing for the project.

Full Story
Rico

Mililani, HI

#1 Mar 15, 2014
C&C Homes are a bunch of sleazy scumbags... They told us it was going to be a Performing Art Studio, LIARS!! Plus, there is already 2 retirement communities here, isn't that enough? We already have affordable housing. Where is Ernie Farten when you need him, getting paid off? Looks like it, everything the community was against so far, he voted for it. Same as all the rest of the bought off lying political whores.
Alice

Waianae, HI

#2 Mar 15, 2014
An art studio is not needed. Old peoples' home are more important than acting class for yuppy morons.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Mar 15, 2014
You morons should of hired me. Maybe next time you stupid idiots will beg me to save your neighborhood.
Rico

Mililani, HI

#4 Mar 16, 2014
Alice wrote:
An art studio is not needed. Old peoples' home are more important than acting class for yuppy morons.
Blow me Alice.This was something the developer promised when they sold all the homes in Mauka. Since you don't know anything about this, then shut your trap. If homes for old people are so important to you, then put some in YOUR community. We already have our share, you little turd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waialua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suit brought down Army's large cross at Kolekol... (Aug '09) Oct 20 stonne45 70
A week before her slaying, victim escaped to sa... (Mar '09) Oct 1 Joe Balls 27
Stolen Hawaii Red Cross truck found on Oahu Sep 28 Bakatari 6
kittens for free Sep '14 kazandraferree 2
Searching for Biological father (Feb '06) Aug '14 Swagtastic 5
Rash of business robberies have police concerned Jul '14 Joe Balls 1
Armed robber hits Wendy's restaurant in Kunia Jul '14 Joe Balls 34
Waialua Dating
Find my Match

Waialua Jobs