Driver in triple-fatal crash had 6 ti...

Driver in triple-fatal crash had 6 tickets for speeding - News

There are 4 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Feb 27, 2009, titled Driver in triple-fatal crash had 6 tickets for speeding - News. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The driver of a car that crashed into the Wilson Tunnel entrance yesterday, killing himself and two others, had a traffic history that included six speeding violations from May 2001 to March 2007, according to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

1 fellow kahaluu-n

Honolulu, HI

#1 Feb 27, 2009
there is no need to place blame on anyone. Many things could have prevented this. Nonetheless, it is a tragic series of unfortunate events, which ultimately leads to 3 families and countless freinds torn & distraught. May God help them pull through this tragedy. My prayers go out to all of them.

<3 you brada Keone, you will be missed by so many. You've influenced me and many others postively. That, along with your constant smiles, big aloha, humbleness, love for life, and countless other wonderful qualities will never be forgotten.
jake flynn WORMHOLE

United States

#2 Feb 27, 2009
rest in peace keone and friends. i will project positivity to your next step in life. 2012
Born Again Republican

Mililani, HI

#3 Feb 28, 2009
i'm guessing D&B are gonna be sued now, right? Maybe Haleiwa joe's for hosting this party? just wondering...

Peace be with the families of the deceased.
kailua beach bum

Honolulu, HI

#4 Feb 28, 2009
I guess wearing a seatbelt wouldnt have made a difference?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waialua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waipi'o Acres Music Thread Nov 24 Musikologist 1
Paying respect and fentanyl Nov '17 three blocks 1
News Keeping kids smiling - Business (Apr '09) Aug '17 yasmine zazi 4
President Trump Signs VA Accountability Bill In... Jun '17 Pvt Alfred N Care... 1
News Suit brought down Army's large cross at Kolekol... (Aug '09) Apr '17 Boto Bobbit 81
News Senate panel OKs a shorter extension for rail tax (Mar '15) Aug '16 HbH 9
Man seriously injured after stabbing in Waialua (May '15) May '15 Graham 1

Waialua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waialua Mortgages