Police hope public can help identify ...

Police hope public can help identify masked gunman

There are 27 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Nov 2, 2013, titled Police hope public can help identify masked gunman. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

Honolulu police posted surveillance video of a Wahiawa robbery on the honolulupd.org website in hopes of identifying the suspect.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JRB

Phoenix, AZ

#23 Nov 4, 2013
Suggestion box wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you register like Joe Balls da idiot loser from Waianae?
Why don't you make me loser?
JRB

Leander, TX

#24 Nov 5, 2013
Suggestion box wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you register like Joe Balls da idiot loser from Waianae?
So you can tattle on me too??
JB chronic liar

Mililani, HI

#25 Nov 5, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can tattle on me too??
Look Joey who need to tattle on you? You do that by posting your own personal information. How da hell you mixed up this discussion forum and facebook tells us you are a old mixed up BS lying stori tella. At least if your going to posts bull shyt stories more than once get the lies straight. When you start telling us the same story with a different beginning,middle or ending you are marked as a CHRONIC LIAR.
JRB

Leander, TX

#26 Nov 5, 2013
JB chronic liar wrote:
<quoted text>Look Joey who need to tattle on you? You do that by posting your own personal information. How da hell you mixed up this discussion forum and facebook tells us you are a old mixed up BS lying stori tella. At least if your going to posts bull shyt stories more than once get the lies straight. When you start telling us the same story with a different beginning,middle or ending you are marked as a CHRONIC LIAR.
Like all your phag talk hallucinations...bub?
Stumpy

Mililani, HI

#27 Nov 5, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
Like all your phag talk hallucinations...bub?
You are a fa@@ot so why deny it? It was you that posted shemale are beautiful. No straight male would posts that.
Bobo

Leander, TX

#28 Nov 5, 2013
Stumpy wrote:
<quoted text>You are a fa@@ot so why deny it? It was you that posted shemale are beautiful. No straight male would posts that.
Yes, I am a fa@@ot and like shemales. Have you seen my narcing sweetie's wide-stance hazmat azz? Now you know why I choose to be this way my half digit friend. Did you ever get your GED?
JRB

Los Angeles, CA

#29 Nov 5, 2013
Bobo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am a fa@@ot and like shemales. Have you seen my narcing sweetie's wide-stance hazmat azz? Now you know why I choose to be this way my half digit friend. Did you ever get your GED?
Well i'll step up and lick all your stinky spots. That's why my handle is Joe Revolting Balls. I just learned the correct way to do tthe backdoor bump, so I'm ready for anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waialua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suit brought down Army's large cross at Kolekol... (Aug '09) Dec '17 phillykip 82
Waipi'o Acres Music Thread (Nov '17) Nov '17 Musikologist 1
Paying respect and fentanyl (Nov '17) Nov '17 three blocks 1
News Senate panel OKs a shorter extension for rail tax (Mar '15) Aug '16 HbH 9
Man seriously injured after stabbing in Waialua (May '15) May '15 Graham 1
News VIDEO: Honolulu Police searching for suspects i... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Francine 8
News Caldwell holding town hall meetings to discuss ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 American_Infidel 1

Waialua Jobs

Personal Finance

Waialua Mortgages