Police hope public can help identify ...

Police hope public can help identify masked gunman

There are 27 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Nov 2, 2013, titled Police hope public can help identify masked gunman. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

Honolulu police posted surveillance video of a Wahiawa robbery on the honolulupd.org website in hopes of identifying the suspect.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#1 Nov 2, 2013
And the shop owner wasn't allowed to carry a gun and blow his head of because????????

Oh right because this is a soft on crime retarded DEMOCRAT run state where only bad guys are allowed to carry guns and rob people...the good guys have to keep their guns locked up at home where IT AINT NO FCKING USE TO THEM!!!

#2 Nov 2, 2013
and that's if they have the patience to go thru the bureaucratic Bullsht redtape and outrageous fees to even own a freaking gun.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#3 Nov 2, 2013
The owner COULD HAVE legally carried a gun and used it in his business if he isn't a felon himself, which is a real possibility in a head shop. LOL, Did you see the comment where someone said it looks like the mayor?
JRB

Leander, TX

#4 Nov 2, 2013
The perp looks way too comfortable at the counter. Lounging on his left elbow and sliding his hand on the countertop. Past vids are being reviewed to ID similar mannerisms...he's been there before.

#5 Nov 2, 2013
Me need money??

Me too stupid and lazy to work??

Me go steal from somebody??

Wha?

Me??

Location hidden

#6 Nov 2, 2013
JRB wrote:
The perp looks way too comfortable at the counter. Lounging on his left elbow and sliding his hand on the countertop. Past vids are being reviewed to ID similar mannerisms...he's been there before.
Very comfortable, like you said. Lax security, needs cameras outside, this guy acted like he knew there was none. He's almost casual with the method too, a repeater maybe, or even a cop? All in all a well-executed holdup for a small-potatos guy.
Zoo advocate

Mililani, HI

#8 Nov 2, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
And the shop owner wasn't allowed to carry a gun and blow his head of because????????
Oh right because this is a soft on crime retarded DEMOCRAT run state where only bad guys are allowed to carry guns and rob people...the good guys have to keep their guns locked up at home where IT AINT NO FCKING USE TO THEM!!!
STFCK up CRYBABY.
Zoo advocate

Mililani, HI

#9 Nov 2, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
and that's if they have the patience to go thru the bureaucratic Bullsht redtape and outrageous fees to even own a freaking gun.
STFCKup you little whiner.
Zoo advocate

Mililani, HI

#10 Nov 2, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
People like you should never own a gun. Your 2 damn stupid to have one. You might go to the zoo and shoot the chimp monkeys Mom. She turned you in for exposing yourself to the baby chimps and had you rightfully banned from the zoo. Your a SICK fcking, crybaby whining human monkey.
Big mouth after the fact

Mililani, HI

#11 Nov 2, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Me need money??
Me too stupid and lazy to work??
Me go steal from somebody??
Wha?
Me??
Your would've been to yellow to help this robbed store owner because your a TILLY. Had you been there you would have begged and cried like the little sizzi you are pleading to this robber to please don't hurt you. hahaha You would suggest he shoot the owner to spare you? We know your type all mouth no BALLS. You talk like big man on this BS forum but would runaway if a little child threatened you.
JRB

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Nov 2, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
!!
You are a nasty gay.

Location hidden

#13 Nov 2, 2013
Big mouth after the fact wrote:
<quoted text>Your would've been to yellow to help this robbed store owner because your a TILLY.
Unlike you, who wouldv'e jumped into the nearest lady's room and emerged as Wonderwoman.

Me, I'd a laughed at the owner for being such a dumbsass in the first place. His security system is unsat. On the other hand, he may value his life more than some sunglasses and rolling papers.
District 1

Kihei, HI

#14 Nov 2, 2013
Watched the vid. The dude standing in the window looks familiar..and was too stoned to notice the robbery.
:D

#16 Nov 3, 2013
Zoo advocate wrote:
<quoted text>STFCK up CRYBABY.
Make me!

Well??

#17 Nov 3, 2013
Big mouth after the fact wrote:
<quoted text>Your would've been to yellow to help this robbed store owner because your a TILLY. Had you been there you would have begged and cried like the little sizzi you are pleading to this robber to please don't hurt you. hahaha You would suggest he shoot the owner to spare you? We know your type all mouth no BALLS. You talk like big man on this BS forum but would runaway if a little child threatened you.
Yeah right like you would rush somebody with a gun if you were unarmed. My point is, idiot.....if this anti-gun, soft on criminals DEMOCRAT RUN state allowed law abiding citizens to carry a gun and use it anywhere and anytime the need arises there would virtually be no crime....or at least bring back the DEATH PENALTY and allow the public to witness their hanging. Oh yeah!!!

#18 Nov 3, 2013
In fact they could sell tickets for public hangings...that would be a great way to help Hawaii's economy far better than allowing gayballs to fly here to get their fake marriages.
Zoo advocate

Mililani, HI

#19 Nov 3, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Make me!
Well??
Tell me where you stay? If I can escape my enclosure I will meet you for some gay monkey love. You bring the gay(since your a queer) and I am the monkey. I'll bring da rubbers to use on your little homo butt. Don't forget to tip?
JRB

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Nov 3, 2013
Zoo advocate wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me where you stay? If I can escape my enclosure I will meet you for some gay monkey love. You bring the gay(since your a queer) and I am the monkey. I'll bring da rubbers to use on your little homo butt. Don't forget to tip?
I'll bring ny shadow JB and we can make it a foursome. If Joe Balls is feeling no pain he may let you pull his curly tail and slap him on the bare butt.
JRB

Leander, TX

#21 Nov 3, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bring ny shadow JB and we can make it a foursome. If Joe Balls is feeling no pain he may let you pull his curly tail and slap him on the bare butt.
Well said phag talk my aliass...you're a natural, just like your lunch mate The Snitch.
Suggestion box

Mililani, HI

#22 Nov 4, 2013
JRB wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said phag talk my aliass...you're a natural, just like your lunch mate The Snitch.
Why don't you register like Joe Balls da idiot loser from Waianae?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waialua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paying respect and fentanyl Nov 3 three blocks 1
News Keeping kids smiling - Business (Apr '09) Aug '17 yasmine zazi 4
President Trump Signs VA Accountability Bill In... Jun '17 Pvt Alfred N Care... 1
News Suit brought down Army's large cross at Kolekol... (Aug '09) Apr '17 Boto Bobbit 81
News Senate panel OKs a shorter extension for rail tax (Mar '15) Aug '16 HbH 9
Man seriously injured after stabbing in Waialua (May '15) May '15 Graham 1
News VIDEO: Honolulu Police searching for suspects i... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Francine 8

Waialua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waialua Mortgages