Father, sons get prison time on cockfighting counts - Hawaii News

A father and two of his sons will each spend more than a year-and-a-half in federal custody for running an illegal cockfighting and gambling operation on family land in Waialua. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Stumpy

Kaneohe, HI

#64 Jun 9, 2009
An Observer wrote:
I am also amazed to see that the children that seem to love to eat the most meat at parties, are the kids of vegetarian parents.
I just saw that yesterday morning. The new-age mom ordered some kind of Korean vegetable dish for the kid, but the kid asked me for some bacon when mom wasn't looking. By the end of breakfast the poor kid had cleaned the meat off the plates of everyone at the table EXCEPT what his mom had ordered. She ended up asking for a box to put her stuff in, but the kid was full, and happy.
Realist

Waianae, HI

#65 Jun 9, 2009
An Observer wrote:
I've tried fried tofu, tofurkey for Thanksgiving, and all kinds of vegetarian and vegan food. They're okay and more healthy, but even the best tofurkey is no match for a KFC original recipe bucket with all the fixins - especially the masked potatoes and gravy (which you should eat only once a year).
I am also amazed to see that the children that seem to love to eat the most meat at parties, are the kids of vegetarian parents.
Evolution made us meat eaters and animal killers. Our race hunted and fished and without animal meat, skins and bone, we would have gone extinct.
We don't have to go out of our way to be cruel to animals, but we can not deny what is in our genes. We kill animals to survive.
This has me convinced that a new group of people have emerged onto the face of the Earth. It is OK though...in time , you will go the way of your predecessors.

Eat hearty.
rocketraveller

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#66 Jun 17, 2009
You got to lov the Islans... Aloha bro
veterans4humanri ghts

Redwood City, CA

#67 Jun 19, 2009
barbaric practices such as cage fighting, human cockfighitng, boxing, horse racing, drag racing, rodeos, football, snow skiing etc , sports to which humans gets KILLED or injured...

so please let's not use the extremist terrroist hsus 101 propaganda about barbaric, in humane lies and deceit about animals...

FACTS: The FBI # 1 Terrorist is a animal activists sponsor by extremsit terrorist hsus and thier militias.

Go check search internet " HSUS? FUNDRASING for Terror! Believe it.

if you and corroupt public officials who supports organization that promotes and sponsors Terrorism , that makes you what? a Terrorist?

i guess so!
no_need wrote:
<quoted text>
barbaric practices to conquer opponents have no place in modern times.
Wildman

Honolulu, HI

#68 Jun 19, 2009
Cockfighting ???...hmmm , two Dicks and a Tom.
no_need

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#69 Jun 22, 2009
veterans4humanrights wrote:
barbaric practices such as cage fighting, human cockfighitng, boxing, horse racing, drag racing, rodeos, football, snow skiing etc , sports to which humans gets KILLED or injured...
so please let's not use the extremist terrroist hsus 101 propaganda about barbaric, in humane lies and deceit about animals...
FACTS: The FBI # 1 Terrorist is a animal activists sponsor by extremsit terrorist hsus and thier militias.
Go check search internet " HSUS? FUNDRASING for Terror! Believe it.
if you and corroupt public officials who supports organization that promotes and sponsors Terrorism , that makes you what? a Terrorist?
i guess so!
<quoted text>
so you're for cockfighting. go for it, brah. just no cry when your azz gets busted. do the crime, do the time.
gamefowl

Redwood City, CA

#70 Aug 7, 2009
so far 6 web master animal activist had been succesfully prosecuted for violating the animal enterprise terroism act, AETA laws 2006, and we are looking for more terrorist.

Any individulas who violates the AETA laws 2006, you do SERIOUS time! it's FELONY ! it prohibits INDIVIDUALS to conspire or interfere with animal enterprise. of Force,violence & threats..and PUBLIC SERVANTS are Not immune to this too!!!

not misdeameanor!!!

so far we over a 12 dozens of writers,activist and pretty soon FBI/law enforcemnt will be knocking on ur doorsteps...
no_need wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're for cockfighting. go for it, brah. just no cry when your azz gets busted. do the crime, do the time.
hardcore

Walnut Creek, CA

#71 Aug 7, 2009
Cockfighting ? I thought the article read "CockBiting"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waialua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Popeyes opening sixth Hawaii location next month Dec 7 Joe Balls 12
Mayor Caldwell signs Expansion of 'Sit-Lie' Bill Dec 2 Joe Balls 2
Hawaiian motorcycle clubs (Mar '10) Nov 29 jenni 7
Stolen Hawaii Red Cross truck found on Oahu Nov '14 I See a Haole 8
Kelani J.E. 15 years new is Missing Oct '14 KelaniJsMom 1
A lot of campaign ground to cover for house dis... Oct '14 Rico 1
Suit brought down Army's large cross at Kolekol... (Aug '09) Oct '14 stonne45 70
Waialua Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Waialua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Waialua News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waialua

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:43 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:43PM