Waialua man indicted in fatal crash a...

Waialua man indicted in fatal crash allegedly said he was on cocaine, booze

There are 2 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Nov 3, 2012, titled Waialua man indicted in fatal crash allegedly said he was on cocaine, booze. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

The driver of a pickup truck involved in a fiery crash in Central Oahu that killed a man early Sunday admitted he took some cocaine and drank nine to 12 beers before getting behind the wheel, said Keith Seto, deputy prosecutor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#1 Nov 3, 2012
More reasons to bring back the death penalty.

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#2 Nov 3, 2012
Just imagine this innocent old man, minding his own business, just sitting patiently waiting for the road to re-open so he can go home and BAM!! next thing you know HE'S DEAD.

Now how fcked up is that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waialua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Keeping kids smiling - Business (Apr '09) Aug '17 yasmine zazi 4
President Trump Signs VA Accountability Bill In... Jun '17 Pvt Alfred N Care... 1
News Suit brought down Army's large cross at Kolekol... (Aug '09) Apr '17 Boto Bobbit 85
News Hawaii musician charged in ice bust (Mar '08) Jan '17 Snore 4 170
News Senate panel OKs a shorter extension for rail tax (Mar '15) Aug '16 HbH 9
Man seriously injured after stabbing in Waialua (May '15) May '15 Graham 1
News VIDEO: Honolulu Police searching for suspects i... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Francine 8

Waialua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waialua Mortgages