Fire started in effort to disguise mu...

Fire started in effort to disguise murder

There are 3 comments on the The Robesonian story from Mar 17, 2006, titled Fire started in effort to disguise murder. In it, The Robesonian reports that:

Where there's fire, sometimes there's a smoke screen. Authorities say that is what happened in the killing of Christopher Tony Dial, whose charred body was found Tuesday after a house fire at 690 Ozieley Drive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Robesonian.

Jessica

AOL

#1 Apr 1, 2006
RIP Christopher you will be missed and loved by all of us...we will see u one day...i love you
Jessica

AOL

#2 Apr 1, 2006
you were always fun and easy to get along with..you always did for others as they would do for you.just member we are all thinking about you everyday every min.
your cousin
jessica
I LOVE YOU
Ashley

Loves Park, IL

#3 Sep 21, 2013
I love you Chris I miss you soo much, but your better in heaven then here on earth!
Your little sis,
Ashley

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wagram Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Upgrading U.S. 74 can be key to regiona s econo... Dec 4 BS 1
sonic Nov 20 please 1
looking for a long lost ex boyfriend!!!!! (May '06) Nov '17 Lue 17
News Toddler drowns in pool at a neighbor’s h... (Jul '06) Nov '17 His sister 7
News a Gap in N.C. Law Let Frank Davidson Drive with... (Aug '07) Dec '16 Nate 136
wolf gonzalez (May '09) Dec '15 Muffinhead 3
Dana L. stern Jr. AKA D. Lee Stern AKA Lee Stern (Aug '15) Aug '15 dnstern2 1

Wagram Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wagram Mortgages