Richard David Perez and Justin Ryan V...

Richard David Perez and Justin Ryan Vasquez

There are 57 comments on the WTVD story from Oct 4, 2010, titled Richard David Perez and Justin Ryan Vasquez. In it, WTVD reports that:

A man visiting a family at their rental home in Raeford was fatally shot when three burglars tried to rob the house.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVD.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
trololol

United States

#45 Aug 29, 2013
its me wrote:
I think its funny that anyone is comenting on here, al will come out in court. When I said he was smiling and laughing his family was not even there. All is to blame, it is sad for everyone who is innocently paying for what they chose to do.@BLEH how does someone panic and beat a dead body. panic makes you leave the situation not make it worse, why wait around to worsen and non-remorsely kill and over kill someone unarmed. Was Nick suppose to hide until they opened the closet and then let them kill him there>? He did what he had to do to get out of the situation. God, Karma, the wrath will get whomever was involved. Anyways why take a gun to an "empty house" anyway. f---ing morons. At least their families can see their children. I love you Nick, my brother!!!!
nick should've never tried to be hero. he should've stood in the closet on the phone with dispatch. playing hero doesnt always work out in the real world.
Chad

Fayetteville, NC

#46 Sep 26, 2013
Get this trail on and over ... stop filing to extensions!!!!! Perez is GUILTY!!!! Plain and simple! Put his butt in prison and stop wasting tax payer money!!!!
Nicks Mom

Brooklyn, MD

#47 Oct 31, 2013
It is a death penalty case! Read your Bible!! An eye for an eye..... Get it???
Peace be with us all

Fayetteville, NC

#48 Dec 18, 2013
I see alot of people commenting on this post that know nothing about what happened that day. Those young guys went to that house with the intention of larceny and not thinking anyone was home. They didnt expect for anyone to be home, but they still brought a gun, so they intended on harming someone. They didnt even initially take the gun in the house, they went back out to the car and got the gun once they realized that Nick was in the home. I dont blame their parents because once you reach a certain age you are responsible for your own actions. I blame them individually, as should you. Nick was loved and now he has two girls that will grow up without a father. I pray that the Hatzianoglous and his daughters get the Justice that they deserve. All the hateful comments arent needed. This has altered so many lives, no need to do more harm by trying to cause more conflicts. See you all in court and may justice be rightfully served!!
no name needed

Fayetteville, NC

#49 Jan 13, 2014
I feel for the mother and the loss of her son. His family and children. I also feel the same for Richard and Junitos family. Everyone hurts here...I hope the trial comes and goes...so everyone can have closure and begin to heal. I know the Perez family and Santiago family and I know this is hard on them as well. It's a really screwed situation that no one wins in the end. May the man that died rest in peace and his family find peace but also the same to the families of the ones found guilty. Its been 3yrs and change now...hopefully it'll all be over with this year.
CPe

Raeford, NC

#50 Jan 28, 2014
thank you, no name needed. everyone does hurt. It has been a long 3 years. Life has to go on. RIP Nick. God Bless everyone who is suffering or has suffered due to this incident including myself. God Bless my son who does not know his father. God Bless Nick's children who do not know their father. In the end it is the children who suffer. What is yet to become is in the hands of God.
the guy that knows

Fayetteville, NC

#51 Sep 24, 2014
Lisa H wrote:
<quoted text>
OH TRUST ME KATHY JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED TO ALL 3 OF THESE EVIL DEMONS. THEY WONT SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY EVER AGAIN. TAKING MY SON'S LIFE IS WORSE THAN TAKING MINE SO THEY'VE GOT IT COMING.. MAY EVERYDAY IN JAIL THEY ALL SUFFER, GET RAPED, ABUSED, NEGLECTED AND GO INSANE LOSING THEIR MINDS LIKE I HAVE LOST MY MIND AND MY LIFE OVER MY INNOCENT SON'S MURDER. RIP NICOLAS. I LOVE AND MISS YOU SO MUCH AND WILL SEE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER THAT TRUE AND ULTIMATE JUSTICE BE SERVED TO ALL INVOLVED IN YOUR MURDER. MAY THEY ALL ROT IN HELL!
You know nothing you *word removed*, the simple fact that you can say these things make you lower than dirt and worse than the boys that committed the crime. I knew Justin personally and he was a dear friend. He had his priorities right and had everything going for him, he wanted to be a marine one day and was completely capable of making that dream come true, the fact that he was even there was a result of poor judgement in the type of peers he associated himself with. He was a kid that was hanging out with the wrong crowd and your response is "MAY EVERYDAY IN JAIL THEY ALL SUFFER, GET RAPED, ABUSED, NEGLECTED" i bet if Nicholas saw that he would tell you to stfu saying such things about a child. in my mind you deserve to be under the cell that they sit in this very day. especially for being a parent i cant believe you would say such things towards another persons child what if someone said that about your child after he made a mistake?... didn't think about that thought.. did you? people like you never do.
thumbs up

United States

#52 Oct 7, 2014
Thumbs up to the guy who knows!!!!!!!
the guy who knows

Fayetteville, NC

#53 Jan 2, 2015
thumbs up wrote:
Thumbs up to the guy who knows!!!!!!!
:)
outsider

Fort Bragg, NC

#54 Mar 19, 2015
Gotoschoolfools... unfortunately alot of these people posting that are friends/family of Nick are from the country of Greece, and their grammer is not perfect
the guy that knows

Farmville, NC

#55 Mar 21, 2015
Dad wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Chad if you know me come see me and tell me this to my face and let's see how much you really know me.
hey are you justin's dad? if so i have a couple questions about justin and if there is a way i could visit him, im not sure how any of that works but he was a good friend and id very much like to talk to him again sometime, btw idk if you remember me but i dont wanna give my name on here because of hateful people but im the guy that you guys gave the pair of lovebirds
lex21

Lorain, OH

#56 Sep 14, 2015
Does anyone know when the trial is???on Justin's half, I use to date Justin back in high school and he isn't the person to do such a thing, when I saw the news about this situation I was shocked. I want to know if he is going to be actually going to a jail instead of being in a detention center. If anyone has any information on the trail or if its taken place already please can someone inform me. I don't agree about the events that has led to a death for a family.
alshwygsvnk

Olathe, KS

#57 Oct 24, 2015
When is the trial?
Bella

Raeford, NC

#58 Apr 17, 2016
lex21 wrote:
Does anyone know when the trial is???on Justin's half, I use to date Justin back in high school and he isn't the person to do such a thing, when I saw the news about this situation I was shocked. I want to know if he is going to be actually going to a jail instead of being in a detention center. If anyone has any information on the trail or if its taken place already please can someone inform me. I don't agree about the events that has led to a death for a family.
I can tell you Justin is ok and has been talking to his lawyers. I am hopeful he will be getting out soon.
yup its me

Baltimore, MD

#59 Jul 24, 2016
trolololol wrote:
cry us a river... you know nothing what they have against perez so i suggest you just stfu. guess you know nothing of your nick if he allowed one of them to come into his house on more then one occasion. no one is acting big and bad, same thing can be said in person if you want instead of the internet..... only thing you'll do in person is look at the ground and weep....
how much you know dumb idiot? he did not live there you frigging idiot and justin came to get high with niko not nick. get your shit straight dumb ignorant country hick idiot.
yup its me

Baltimore, MD

#60 Jul 24, 2016
trololol wrote:
<quoted text>

nick should've never tried to be hero. he should've stood in the closet on the phone with dispatch. playing hero doesnt always work out in the real world.
i was there, i witnessed the laughing. did you
NIS

Statesville, NC

#61 Jul 24, 2016
yup its me wrote:
<quoted text>

i was there, i witnessed the laughing. did you
When are you going to get deported, when they finally catch you molesting a kid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wagram Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
laurinburg Aug 20 wondering 3
crime Aug 15 so whats up? 1
laurniburg crime Aug 11 hmmm??? 1
Review: Integrated Pain Solutions (Oct '13) May '16 Dennis Andrews 6
rootworker (Jan '15) May '16 Chrissy7332 9
News Hampton files for mayor of Rowland (Jan '16) Jan '16 meme 2
wolf gonzalez (May '09) Dec '15 Muffinhead 3

Wagram Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance