Richard David Perez and Justin Ryan Vasquez

Oct 4, 2010 Full story: WTVD 48

A man visiting a family at their rental home in Raeford was fatally shot when three burglars tried to rob the house.

Full Story
Shut up

Fayetteville, NC

#25 Nov 28, 2011
Hey FPD..how about you shut up and mind your business? Do you know you can lose your job for what you posted? I know who you are even without you putting your name. You really need to shut up blaming Richard's dad for the situation. Richard has a mind of his own. He's a grown man making his own decisions. His daddy doesnt make them for him. How would you like it if something like this happened to one of your kids and you got the blame for it? Like it was stated earlier..you can instill morals in your children but it is their job to live a righteous life. You sound really ignorant. Posting all that crap you must really not have a life. Sad for you :(
FPD

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#26 Nov 30, 2011
I'll see you in court!!! Punk Buster ... or dad whatever you want to call yourself!
kathy

Charlotte, NC

#27 Nov 30, 2011
Your son was a good man and is in Heaven now,It was a senseless tragedy,Don't let hate take away all that your son stood for and was about.. forgive..... God is the Only judge.
Chelsea Perez

Castalia, NC

#28 Dec 2, 2011
Thank you Kathy...The smartest comment that has been posted. It was a senseless tragedy. Everybody suffers including my family because no one asked for this. RIP Nick and God Bless the victimes family.
Chelsea Perez

Castalia, NC

#29 Dec 2, 2011
victims**
Kairi

Hinesville, GA

#30 Jan 7, 2012
Lisa H wrote:
<quoted text>
OH TRUST ME KATHY JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED TO ALL 3 OF THESE EVIL DEMONS. THEY WONT SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY EVER AGAIN. TAKING MY SON'S LIFE IS WORSE THAN TAKING MINE SO THEY'VE GOT IT COMING.. MAY EVERYDAY IN JAIL THEY ALL SUFFER, GET RAPED, ABUSED, NEGLECTED AND GO INSANE LOSING THEIR MINDS LIKE I HAVE LOST MY MIND AND MY LIFE OVER MY INNOCENT SON'S MURDER. RIP NICOLAS. I LOVE AND MISS YOU SO MUCH AND WILL SEE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER THAT TRUE AND ULTIMATE JUSTICE BE SERVED TO ALL INVOLVED IN YOUR MURDER. MAY THEY ALL ROT IN HELL!

I understand you're upset but I would never wish those things on anyone. He they are paying for what they've done. They're paying for it in jail and with the fact that they have to live knowing someone's life was ended by their hands. Guilt is a nasty thing to own. And they will own it for the rest of their lives. And when their lives end they will have to answer for it. So please, don't spend your time wishing hateful things towards them but rather remembering your loved one and keeping him alive with love kindness and positivity. We already have enough violence in the work as it is let's not make it worse.
Lisa

Glen Burnie, MD

#31 Mar 21, 2012
For all of you assholes who think they are big and bad.....oh i'll see you in court and I DONT FORGIVE THOSE FKRS EITHER.. THEIR FAMILIES ARE PIGS TO RAISE SUCH ANIMALS AND I KNOW ALLLLL ABOUT PEREZ AND ALLLLLL HIS CRIMES. CAN WE SAY DEATH PENALTY? AND WHY SHOULD I FORGIVE ANYONE? WALK IN MY SHOES OK?? MY NICK WAS INNOCENT AND HIS LIFE WAS STOLEN BY THESE MAGGOTS!! I FEAR NOTHING COMING BACK ON ME B/C THE WORST ALREADY DID. TAKE YOUR BIBLE SHIT AND STICK IT UP YOUR ASSES. OH THEY WILL PAY DEARLY!! I HOPE THEIR FAMILIES SUFFER LIKE I AM!!
trolololol

Fayetteville, NC

#32 Mar 24, 2012
cry us a river... you know nothing what they have against perez so i suggest you just stfu. guess you know nothing of your nick if he allowed one of them to come into his house on more then one occasion. no one is acting big and bad, same thing can be said in person if you want instead of the internet..... only thing you'll do in person is look at the ground and weep....
umad

Fayetteville, NC

#33 Apr 26, 2012
i lol'd @ trolololol
A mothers plea

Fayetteville, NC

#34 Jun 22, 2012
My son, my life. I plea to the family to have mercy on my son.He is good.He is not the monster you believe he is. wishing him ill will not change whats happened.Yes I can feel your pain . My brother was murder by his wife and father and it was done intentionally. I am still dealing with that. Please I beg that you can forgive him.I am sorry for what happened.If I could bring your son back I would glady give my life. no amount of time is ever going to change that. Its not going to bring Nick back. and My son will have to live with that day for the rest of his life.
A mothers plea

Fayetteville, NC

#35 Jun 22, 2012
I didnt rised animals. I raised a good son who had a future until he met those boys It was also Junito Oseas. involved so your focus on 2 people. you my dear dont have a clue.
Pebbles

Fayetteville, NC

#36 Aug 30, 2012
Lisa,
Why would you wish for others to suffer with you? You should never wish for anyone to ever feel that pain. Do you not realize that everyone suffers? You are playing the victim role when you should be a stronger woman. Who are you to call someone else a pig? Yes, I am sorry for your loss, but the only pig is yourself for the hatred you express. It is okay to be mad, but it is never okay to wish ill on others. Let me ask you. If it was the other way around and your son was the one who murdered someone, would you love him any less? Would you consider yourself a pig for raising him? Just because a child does not end up being the person you wanted doesn't make the parent a bad person. How do you know these boys do not have remorse? And if it was the other way around wouldn't you want others to have mercy on your son? Yes all the boys deserve to be punished, but you are taking it too far when you wish for them to be raped, killed, etc. Especially when there ARE families out there who have been in your shoes and chose to forgive rather then to be evil in return. God lets everything happen for a reason. Your son is in a better place. God called upon him for a reason unknown to you or to anyone else. The hatred you express shows that you are a bad person and bad things happen to bad people. I pray that you become a better person. Do you think Nick would want to see you so bitter? If your son was good like you say he was then I am sure he forgives and is in peace and would like the same for his mother.
Anonymous

Wentzville, MO

#37 Dec 4, 2012
I would like to know if they have been sentenced yet and if so what did they get? Justin was a real good friend if mine up until I heard what happened around me he seemed nice, sweet and everything above I think it was the influence of the older suspect and the drugs but he still needs to pay the consequences for his actions
its me

Fort Washington, MD

#38 Jan 17, 2013
You know its one thing to be haunted that nicks name will now forever be linked to these three mice of men. But its another for anyone to use the internet to further disrespect the tragedy. Regardless of anything if your a thief or a worker that doesn't completely define you. However for 3 separate people to go to a house and not only kill an unarmed man but to beat his dead body that shows something much more past their spirituality, mentality and over all being. I seen 2 in court and the demeaning response is what furthrr proves hes where he belongs. No one deserves the lack lifes worth. For the animal to laugh at court shows no remorse for his family as much as nicks. So let karma, god, or mankind to handle it. Bc its out of our hands point blank.
bleh

Fayetteville, NC

#39 Jan 17, 2013
To Anonymous: shut the F up u dumb S.O.B. Juston knew EXACTLY what he was doin and was the mastermind of it all. Stupid Low life.

To its me: another dumb one. his body was beat because they did not know he was dead and they panicked. it turned into a struggle u idiot because nick was trying to fight back. if it was me i woulda hid and not done a thing u know y? my life is more important. and anyone smiling in court was smiling cuz they actually got to see their family.

All u dumb ppl dont know a thing and jump to conclusions. if u didnt know any of them personally then go F urself.
bleh

Fayetteville, NC

#40 Jan 17, 2013
it turned into a fight because the one u call a monster was trying to protect his "brother" whom he loved. it was never intended for nick to die. it was not an aim to kill. it was a case of someone who could not shoot and simply shot to scare.and also shoot out of fear and panic. there was no aim at anyone. just sporatic shots. so all of u idiots get off the shit and shut up and stop disrespecting the offenders when you know absolutey nothing.
breakdown

Fayetteville, NC

#41 Jan 18, 2013
Let me go ahead and break it down to you.

Oseas: is a lil b****. he dont know how to think for himself and he is the one who shows no remorse by smiling at the cameras when he got arrested. he is a rat. if he woulda left the house instead of being a lil punk and begging for his friends to help him none of this would have happened. he hasnt learned a thing. he drinks alcohol in jail by hiding fruit. he was no good before he got arrested and is no good now. he was the one always wanting to do illegal activity.

Justin: planned everything out. he is the one that should be hated the most. he false claims gangs while in jail and gets beat up like the lil punk he is. he is the reason a gun was used in the first place. it doesnt matter who pulled the trigger. they are all guilty, but this lil b**** planned it out and put the gun in the car.

FYI-Richard Perez shows remorse. Like Bleh said if you dont know them personally then get off. Richard will hold his own in prison but as for the other 2 F***s, I am sure they will not make it far and get plenty of butt rapes.

Lisa H

Glen Burnie, MD

#42 Jun 8, 2013
Punk Buster wrote:
I am done reading your comments, its a sad situation that occured for all involved. If any of you want to talk about it with me, you can come talk to me in person. I am done, see I am not afraid to say I love my son and always will.
I AM THE MOTHER OF THE VICTIM "DAD" AND I BLAME YOU AND HIS MOTHER FOR HOW HE TURNED OUT!! THEY SHOULD PUT PUT "PARENTS" LIKE YOU BEHIND BARS. OBVIOUSLY, YOU NEVER TAUGHT YOUR DAMNED EVIL SON TO CHERISH ANOTHER PERSONS LIFE AS I DID WITH MINE. I WILL SEE YOU AT THE TRIAL AND YOU COME TO MY FACE AND SAY WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY YOU SICK EVIL SONOFABITCH!!!
its me

Raeford, NC

#43 Jun 30, 2013
I think its funny that anyone is comenting on here, al will come out in court. When I said he was smiling and laughing his family was not even there. All is to blame, it is sad for everyone who is innocently paying for what they chose to do.@BLEH how does someone panic and beat a dead body. panic makes you leave the situation not make it worse, why wait around to worsen and non-remorsely kill and over kill someone unarmed. Was Nick suppose to hide until they opened the closet and then let them kill him there>? He did what he had to do to get out of the situation. God, Karma, the wrath will get whomever was involved. Anyways why take a gun to an "empty house" anyway. f---ing morons. At least their families can see their children. I love you Nick, my brother!!!!
trololol

United States

#44 Aug 29, 2013
Lisa H wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM THE MOTHER OF THE VICTIM "DAD" AND I BLAME YOU AND HIS MOTHER FOR HOW HE TURNED OUT!! THEY SHOULD PUT PUT "PARENTS" LIKE YOU BEHIND BARS. OBVIOUSLY, YOU NEVER TAUGHT YOUR DAMNED EVIL SON TO CHERISH ANOTHER PERSONS LIFE AS I DID WITH MINE. I WILL SEE YOU AT THE TRIAL AND YOU COME TO MY FACE AND SAY WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY YOU SICK EVIL SONOFABITCH!!!
how he turned out has nothing to do with it. your nick kept company with the young man who brought everyone to this point. how does that speak for your son? must not have known to keep good company or they wouldve never considered trying to rob him. your son played a hero, i'm sure dispatch told him not to try to detain them (as they tell everyone in a home invasion like this, especially if he was unarmed... common sense, i see your son had none)

i doubt either party would say anything to one another, so don't ask for him "to come up to you and say something to your face" because at the end of the day you are still a woman who is upset, and you'll only be more upset if he actually went up to you and said it. You'll cry, everyone will be upset.

one bad apple out of a tree doesn't mean the whole rest of the family is a bad apple tree. we all react different. don't judge character by one person, because again, your son kept company with one of these people....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wagram Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police looking for witnesses in Laurinburg hote... Dec 16 Just another example 1
a Gap in N.C. Law Let Frank Davidson Drive with... (Aug '07) Dec 14 monica 134
Pembroke man charged in triple homicide Dec 11 Amy Bryant 2
Review: Mccabe's Industrial Millwright Dec 1 Peter Simmons 2
Review: Integrated Pain Solutions (Oct '13) Nov 22 Deshon09 3
Worst Daycare Facilities Scotland County Oct '14 parent 2
Kim Hawks Gentry Oct '14 leenaferrao 4
Wagram Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wagram People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wagram News, Events & Info