Crafting a coin ring requires patienc...

Crafting a coin ring requires patience and precision - Silver quarters, half dollars top choices

There are 44 comments on the Coin World story from Mar 10, 2008, titled Crafting a coin ring requires patience and precision - Silver quarters, half dollars top choices. In it, Coin World reports that:

“It would be difficult to turn this into a serious profession because of the time involved in making one of these rings”

Anyone looking to do more with a coin than collecting or spending one might consider making a ring. via Coin World

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Coin World.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
coin sheriff

Denver, CO

#44 Mar 9, 2014
Making a coin ring is NOT hard. You can spend as much as you want-pvc pipe method ring madrel ring stretcher.
making coin rings is easy
Terry Otte

Seal Beach, CA

#45 Jul 28, 2014
I received my ring from the coin smith in 2 days. Perfect, I will order more.

Tampa, FL

#46 Oct 11, 2014
Looks like you all have the right idea. there are a few ppl on here that are proffesional bench jewelers and are oing to show you the hardest way to make them. To make a decent ring is not all that hard, the troy ounce walking liberty is a little more advanced unless u wear a sise 16. You can see some of my work at I dont claim to be nearly the best, i learn more everytime. I am a certified bench jeweler and Graduate Gemologist from GIA. i love these rings though. im working on a tutorial that will show everyone how to make them the easiest way i know how with the best results. again if anyone has suggestions i LOVE TO HEAR THEM..PLEASE! I am always open to new ideas.... check out

Provo, UT

#47 Mar 30, 2015

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wagram Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pain doctor 12 hr suffering 1
Vote for Donald J Trump Oct 22 MAGA 1
laurinburg Sep '16 Former resident 5
work Aug '16 ??? 1
crime Aug '16 so whats up? 1
laurniburg crime Aug '16 hmmm??? 1
wolf gonzalez (May '09) Dec '15 Muffinhead 3

Wagram Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance