looking for a long lost ex boyfriend!...

looking for a long lost ex boyfriend!!!!!

Posted in the Wagram Forum

CHAVONTAE

Sherman Oaks, CA

#1 May 20, 2006
IM LOOKING FOR MY EX HIS NAME IS LEMARJA SHAW HE'S 27 YEARS OLD CURRENTLY LIVING IN RAEFORD NC. DOES ANYONE KNOW HIM?
Jusn Acevedo Jr

Tamaqua, PA

#2 Sep 14, 2006
I am looking for the love of my life in 1983.
Juan Acevedo Jr

Tamaqua, PA

#3 Sep 14, 2006
I am looking for my ex boyfriend. I have a message for him.
BrooklynRoofTopL ove

Fort Myers, FL

#4 Jun 5, 2011
Lately, I've had the idea of tracking down and contacting a long-lost ex-boyfriend. The idea won't go away. The last location I heard he was at was Queens, New York and/or West Palm Beach, Florida.

I have no illusions about rekindilling a romantic relationship with him at this time in my life. I'd perhaps like to be friends again. But whatever happens, happens, and I'll accept it.

Considered trying to re-establish contact with a long-lost ex- can be one of two things,(a good idea or a very bad idea. It has been 12 maybe 13 years since I've seen him.

Am I crazy? Is this really a good idea?

Perhaps he may never want to see me again, I just want to talk to him, even if it's for a little while (just a moment to focus on an adult conversation with him).

We were together for 3.5 years. This relationship was the relationship people dream about, but it broke down. We had one moment when we were back together for a brief moment. He felt I made some poor relationship choices, but I was to young to understand and fight for our relationship.

As an adult I have had my share of experiences, I just want to talk with him. We fell out of contact with each other. The last time I saw him, he saw me with a new life and in a new relationship with a friend of his from when he was in High School. The look he gave me on that day was filled with anger and ......, but I accepted it. From that day he kept in touch with my mother, shortly after she never heard from him again and neither did I.

I am spiritually motivated, new vision on life, mature.- Eddy find me, I am trying so hard to find you.
ChaChanged

Tel Aviv, Israel

#5 Apr 20, 2012
http://chachanged.com --> a new site (coming soon) to help you find people based on old, obsolete contact info.
jealoius bellyter

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Aug 22, 2012
get your ex boy friend or lover from this wonderful spell caster who help me when i was in need of my lost lover maselouis contact [email protected]
AM MRS RECHEAL SWANKER FR

Hillingdon, UK

#7 Oct 13, 2012
AM MRS RECHEAL SWANKER FROM USA,,, I WAS IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION WERE BY I WERE SERIOUSLY IN NEED OF A RICH MAN TO MARRY DUE TO MY FAMILY BACKGROUND, A GOOD FRIEND OF MY INTRODUCE ME TO A SPIRITUALIST MAN IN NIGERIA, WHO HELP ME OUT WITH A MAN FROM TEXAS HIS NAME IS ALEXADER BELLO,,WE GOT MARRIED WITH 2KINDS ONE BOY AND A DUAGHTER TILL NOW WE ARE STILL LIVING HAPPY LIFE,,PLEASE DEAR I WANT YOU TO GET BACK TO HIM NOW SO THAT HE CAN ALSO HELP YOU OUT OKAY,,HERE IS THE CONTACT,,,africanvoodoorituals @gmail.com +2347031535478
TINY

South Africa

#8 Nov 2, 2012
Hi, i am tiny from limpop thank u for your advice i have a boyfriend whi live together but now is almost 10yeas without lobola or anyathing whi have a 4year baby boy.pls ladiese and gentle man i need your help,pls help me i am just an orphane i lost my parents when i was 15years help me i need thise man to marry me she always cheat on me pls help
TINY

South Africa

#9 Nov 2, 2012
Pls help me
liz

South Africa

#10 Jan 21, 2013
I'm looking for Oupa home town fochville, I met him when I was 14 and he was 18. Oupa pls reply if u c this massage, or anyone who know him pls reply I realy need to talk to him urgently!!!!
lisa allen

Arcata, CA

#17 Mar 1, 2014
iam looking for my ex boyfriend tony gray. i miss him so much.
last time i heared he was in hawaii
kimzozo

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#19 Oct 2, 2014
If you want to track someone via cell phone, I think you should choose MaxxSpy. It is a monitoring software is very effective, and is free to use again. I'm using this software, I feel very excited with what it brings. It's like solving a burden in my life.
motorola

London, UK

#23 Jan 23, 2015
I think 1TopSpy.com is an excellent choice (the only choice) for parents with kids who have smartphone on Android. My kids are told they must use Wi-Fi when at all possible because with 10 devices in our home if we don't use Wi-Fi it gets very expensive. I hit the back-up to iCloud button every several days, I don't always have time to check the messages, but they're there if I want to. I have found several issues that I needed to discuss with the kids and teach them how to handle even since installing http://www.1TopSpy.com .
Shyla

Bradford, UK

#24 Jan 24, 2015
I'm lookin for long lost boyfriend. He was 16 last time i saw him. His name was Dominic and i miss like hell its been three years. He's from Washington USA. Anybody know him please reply?!!
Shyla

Bradford, UK

#25 Jan 24, 2015
I'm lookin for long lost boyfriend. He was 16 last time i saw him. His name was Dominic and i miss like hell its been three years. He's from Washington USA. Anybody know him please reply?!! I can't function without him
hanna

Providence, UT

#26 Jan 30, 2015
If you want to track someone via cell phone, I think you should choose 1TopSpy. It is a monitoring software is very effective, and is free to use again. I'm using this software, I feel very excited with what it brings. It's like solving a burden in my life.
Download FREE and use trial 48h FULL features at: http://www.1TopSpy.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wagram Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Integrated Pain Solutions (Oct '13) May '16 Dennis Andrews 6
rootworker (Jan '15) May '16 Chrissy7332 9
News Richard David Perez and Justin Ryan Vasquez (Oct '10) Apr '16 Bella 54
News Hampton files for mayor of Rowland Jan '16 meme 2
wolf gonzalez (May '09) Dec '15 Muffinhead 3
Debate: Marijuana - Raeford, NC (Oct '10) Dec '15 John 10
Adultery (Jul '14) Nov '15 David Scott 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wagram Mortgages