Worst Daycare Facilities Scotland County

Worst Daycare Facilities Scotland County

Posted in the Wagram Forum

Food for thought

Richmond, VA

#1 Aug 4, 2014
Terrific Kids Daycare is by far the worst in the county. Unless you want your child sitting on disgusting carpets, coming home with their own feces in their underwear, and a honky owner with a spit cup for her chewing tobacco, you should explore other options.
parent

Myrtle Beach, SC

#2 Oct 29, 2014
Food for thought wrote:
Terrific Kids Daycare is by far the worst in the county. Unless you want your child sitting on disgusting carpets, coming home with their own feces in their underwear, and a honky owner with a spit cup for her chewing tobacco, you should explore other options.
My kid goes there and enjoys it. We are very happy with terrific kids. The owner is an extremely nice woman and the ladies watching my kid are great. Everything I have been in there to pick up my kid it seems like someone is cleaning. Sounds like to me the person with the previous post has a rival daycare. Shameful.
Just the Facts

Richmond, VA

#3 Mar 7, 2015
parent wrote:
<quoted text>
My kid goes there and enjoys it. We are very happy with terrific kids. The owner is an extremely nice woman and the ladies watching my kid are great. Everything I have been in there to pick up my kid it seems like someone is cleaning. Sounds like to me the person with the previous post has a rival daycare. Shameful.
I heard nothing but bad about Terrific Kids and my sisters child went there. I don't know about the one in Laurinburg but the one that used to be over in Wagram was a mess. That place wasn't never clean. The lady that ran it chewed tobacco while she was at the daycare. It could be different in Laurinburg but both places were ran by the same people so I don't know how much different it can be.
Angel

Four Oaks, NC

#4 Sep 10, 2017
Food for thought wrote:
Sounds to me like you are just a racist....some honky is likely paying your daycare bill from his/her taxes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wagram Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Richard David Perez and Justin Ryan Vasquez (Oct '10) May 18 Donald trump 61
Adultery (Jul '14) May 17 Known 4
Poll Would you relocate to Maxton? (Dec '09) Apr '18 jsh 3
Laurel Hill Rapes (Mar '09) Mar '18 Charissa 14
News Amber Alert issued for missing 4-year-old out o... Jan '18 momma2 1
News Upgrading U.S. 74 can be key to regiona s econo... Dec '17 Animus 3
News a Gap in N.C. Law Let Frank Davidson Drive with... (Aug '07) Dec '16 Nate 136

Wagram Jobs

Personal Finance

Wagram Mortgages