Rogers County Sheriff's Deputy Injured In Crash

Feb 25, 2010 Read more: News on 6 Tulsa 75
A Rogers County Sheriff's Office deputy was injured after crashing on the way to a call early Thursday morning. Read more
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
catfish

Sapulpa, OK

#1 Feb 25, 2010
another crash caused by a SOBER driver.
Fed_Up

Monett, MO

#2 Feb 25, 2010
This is becoming a common occurance...
Kentley

Tahlequah, OK

#3 Feb 25, 2010
Really? How common?
TrooperBen

Tulsa, OK

#4 Feb 25, 2010
The problem with their story is if he were the only one responding, the dispatcher would have known there was a problem. He was likely racing to the scene on his own accord but speed took it's toll, and the PD added him to the officers responding after hearing of the accident to cover his butt.
TrooperBen

Tulsa, OK

#5 Feb 25, 2010
Funny, I didnt know b-u-t-t- was obscene here.
Angie

Tulsa, OK

#6 Feb 25, 2010
Too much speed and too little driving skills?
GEO

Omaha, NE

#7 Feb 25, 2010
How come the is no mention of him wearing a seatbelt, or was he not?
CitizenJoe

Claremore, OK

#8 Feb 25, 2010
Well here we go again. Another cover-up in progress. Like usual, the real story will NOT be reported to the voting citizens. This same type of accident happened about two years, killing and a mother and seriously injuring her daughter. Also killed, was a women dispatch operator. They took this case completely out of county for the trail. He was NOT charged with a crime. Question! Could this be the same careless law enforcer?
Dub

Wichita, KS

#9 Feb 25, 2010
Sounds like a case of driver running out of talent! Guy couldn't drive a hot nail up a snowman's rear end!
Aries

Tahlequah, OK

#10 Feb 25, 2010
Dub wrote:
Sounds like a case of driver running out of talent! Guy couldn't drive a hot nail up a snowman's rear end!
LOL! I've never heard that one before
MuskogeeOkie

Muskogee, OK

#11 Feb 25, 2010
I work in Muskogee and we have three police departments on the roads in this small town. We have the Highway Patrol, The Sheriff's Department and the City Police. It is scary driving the roads here because the officers drive so fast. They usually have their lights on but no sirens. They fly through red lights. It is a wonder more accidents have not happened here
disgusted

United States

#13 Feb 25, 2010
wow you guys are a bunch of pricks!!!!! Not even one I hope this guys survives or anything. Citizen Joe you obviously don't know much about the previous accident or you would know it is not the same Deputy involved and the in the other accident the lady pulled out in front of the deputy and he had the right of way. It is terrible that two people lost their lives.
Taco

Tulsa, OK

#14 Feb 25, 2010
Well here we go again, more armchair detectives thinking they know what happened. None of you were there so you cannot comment on what happened.

Get well soon deputy.
OKIEGIRL

Sand Springs, OK

#15 Feb 25, 2010
Praying for a speedy recovery :)
righteous brother

Broken Arrow, OK

#16 Feb 25, 2010
Can you say job opening ?
GetOutOftheWay

Tulsa, OK

#17 Feb 25, 2010
ktul said he was wearing a seat belt. I wonder if he was on his cell phone. Funny they want to ban cell phones while driving, however everytime I am next to a cop car, the officer is on the phone. Why is it that cops are the most irratic drivers on the roads.
Smith

Talala, OK

#18 Feb 25, 2010
My prayers are with the officer and his familie.
Jenny G

Bloomington, IL

#19 Feb 25, 2010
Am I the only one who read the paragraph about the "possibility of livestock on the road"??? We could at least give this guy - who is probably in a world of hurt right now - the benefit of the doubt. He may have had to take evasive action to keep from killing someone's livestock.

Best wishes deputy!
me again

Wann, OK

#20 Feb 25, 2010
The very end of the report sounds like there were cows in the road. Thats a pretty good reason to leave the road. Hey, I don't want to hit a deer much less a cow. That may not all be mud on the car. Cows in the road at night are so dangerous, and it doesn't seem like some folks make much effort to keep it from happening.
concerned

Claremore, OK

#21 Feb 25, 2010
my thoughts and prayers go out to the deputy and his family.
I do have a question thou: Did he get a ticket for failure to maintain control????? Any regular person would have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wagoner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you know this woman? Mar '15 Walmartramen 4
Whitlock Mar '15 walmartramen 2
Ratchet Skank (Apr '14) Mar '15 walmartramen 14
News Ghosts of the McBride House (Oct '09) Mar '15 walmartramen 21
News Chouteau Educator Jailed On Sex Abuse Complaint (Aug '09) Feb '15 StudentThen 218
Ellis family Feb '15 Lawrence aston 1
disgusting Jan '15 britbritt321 6
More from around the web

Wagoner People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]