Stephen Cournoyer III Pleads Guilty t...

Stephen Cournoyer III Pleads Guilty to Manslaughter

There are 3 comments on the The Announcer story from Sep 16, 2008, titled Stephen Cournoyer III Pleads Guilty to Manslaughter. In it, The Announcer reports that:

By Monica Wepking, Editor Stephen Cournoyer III, 35 of Marty, pled guilty to manslaughter charges in Charles Mix County Court in Lake Andes on Wednesday, September 10, 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Announcer.

marlene cournoyer

Mineral, WA

#1 Sep 22, 2008
Stevie, you will forever be in my prayers.
unknown

Sioux Falls, SD

#2 Sep 22, 2008
He didnt have to kill my uncle hedidnt do anything to deserve this..I think he should get the death penaltie becuz even when he gets out people are not going to feel safe in our little town becuz he beat his ex-wife with a hammer beat is g-friend with a bat and killed a guy wat more is going to happen he will snap bakc into that phase and another innocent man or women will be killed.
Cissy

Newark, DE

#3 Sep 26, 2008
My prayers go out to the victims and families of the victims as well as Steve II, Peggy, Pearl and the whole Cournoyer family. This entire family is also suffering and we, as Christians, must have empathy for all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wagner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News South Dakota Joins Multistate Settlement with M... Feb '16 ELAINE 1
News South Dakota Child Identification Program Event... Feb '16 ELAINE 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jan '16 gi joe 12
News Man Sentenced For Meth On Yankton Reservation S... (Sep '14) Sep '14 franceszephier 1
Why is Aiken County trying to start their own v... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lindy Cansler 1
News Caretaker of dead Wagner toddler sentenced on d... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Every concerned p... 1
Ex-Teacher embezzled 143k (Nov '12) Nov '12 Justcurious 1

Wagner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wagner Mortgages