Tensions Obvious at Meeting About Hog...

Tensions Obvious at Meeting About Hog Farm

There are 2 comments on the KELO-TV Sioux Falls story from Apr 27, 2008, titled Tensions Obvious at Meeting About Hog Farm. In it, KELO-TV Sioux Falls reports that:

“If you read in the flyer that was publicized, was only to be posted. They didn't give anywhere to send in public comment, they didn't have a public hearing and none of these were required by the permit.”

Features Services Online Opinion is your chance to tell Keloland what you think. via KELO-TV Sioux Falls

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KELO-TV Sioux Falls.

TOO MUCH

Tyndall, SD

#1 Apr 28, 2008
way to much conflict of interest on this hog farm and people telling things who are not quilfied to be saying ..Lots of misleading INFO put out by thoses who have more interest than saying !!!They need to man up and tell it straight which i doubt will ever happen ! P/S not native but this really does need the FEDS to come in look at the findings will be SCARY !!!!!!!!!!
ponee

Farmington, NM

#2 Apr 28, 2008
why cant they just build it in where they come from. leave native lands alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wagner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jul '16 america first 13
News Man Sentenced For Meth On Yankton Reservation S... (Sep '14) Sep '14 franceszephier 1
Why is Aiken County trying to start their own v... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lindy Cansler 1
News Caretaker of dead Wagner toddler sentenced on d... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Every concerned p... 1
Ex-Teacher embezzled 143k (Nov '12) Nov '12 Justcurious 1
News Tribe, county work together to combat meth (Nov '12) Nov '12 darlene abraham-... 1
looking for a place to relocate (Sep '12) Sep '12 mountainrailroad 1

Wagner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wagner Mortgages