Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,586)

Showing posts 31,701 - 31,720 of47,058
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

CUPID wrote:
<quoted text>im thinking you two need to get together -IT MUST BE LOVE !!
tee hee ;o))
studley

Markham, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm well connected to my ass, but my wife already loves it.
By the way, appropriate post handle.
:-)
i heard your wife loves alot of asses --men women dogs goats --just not pigs they sqeal on her .. tell her i have to change my appointment to 9 pm --thanks
studley

Markham, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it was real clear who you were posting to...
I guess you could call Cool Hand Luke and I a literary chimera. He'd be the right hand, and I with the inherent lesbian, the left.
;-)
got ant pictures ??
studley

Markham, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

*** ANY **** SORRY FOR THE TYPO
sick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

wow
WHOS SICK

Markham, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

sick wrote:
wow
WOW WHAT ???
Brenda Lee Johnson

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

GAY MEN RESPONSIBLE FOR 79% OF NEW AIDS INFECTIONS

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)1 represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV. In 2009, MSM accounted for 61% of all new HIV infections, and MSM with a history of injection drug use (MSM-IDU) accounted for an additional 3% of new infections. That same year, young MSM accounted for 69% of new HIV infections among persons aged 13–29 and 44% of infections among all MSM. At the end of 2009, an estimated 441,669 (56%) persons living with an HIV diagnosis in the US were MSM or MSM-IDU.
The Numbers
New HIV Infections2

In 2009, MSM accounted for 61% of new HIV infections in the US and 79% of infections among all newly infected men. Compared with other groups, MSM accounted for the largest numbers of new HIV infections in 2009.
Among all MSM, white MSM accounted for 11,400 (39%) new HIV infections in 2009. The largest number of new infections (3,400) occurred in those aged 40–49.
Among all MSM, black/African American MSM accounted for 10,800 (37%) new HIV infections in 2009. Whereas new HIV infections were relatively stable among MSM overall from 2006–2009, they increased 34% among young MSM—an increase largely due to a 48% increase among young black/African American MSM aged 13–29.
Among all MSM, Hispanic/Latino MSM accounted for 6,000 (20%) new HIV infections in 2009. The largest percentage of new infections (45%) occurred in those aged 13–29.

Estimates of New HIV Infections in the US, 2009, for the Most-Affected Subpopulations
Shown here is a vertical bar chart entitled,“Estimates of New HIV Infections in the United States, 2009, for the Most-Affected Subpopulations”. White MSM = 11,400 Black MSM = 10, 800 Women = 6,000 Latino MSM = 5,400 Black Heterosexual Men =2,400 White Heterosexual Women = 1,700 Black Male IDUs = 1,700 Latina Heterosexual Women = 1,200 Black Female IDUs =940 Subpopulations representing 2% or less of the overall US epidemic are not reflected in this chart.

Subpopulations representing 2% or less of the overall US epidemic are not reflected in this chart.
HIV and AIDS Diagnoses3 and Deaths

In 2010, in the 46 states with long-term confidential, name-based reporting, MSM accounted for 78% of estimated HIV diagnoses among all males aged 13 years and older, and 61% of estimated diagnoses among all persons receiving an HIV diagnosis that year.
At the end of 2009, of the estimated 784,701 persons living with an HIV diagnosis, 396,810, or 51%, were MSM. About 48% of MSM living with an HIV diagnosis were white, 30% were black/African American, and 19% were Hispanic/Latino.
In 2010, MSM accounted for 51% of estimated AIDS diagnoses among all adults and adolescents in the 50 states and the District of Columbia. Of the estimated 16,796 AIDS diagnoses among MSM, 37% were in blacks/African Americans; 36% in whites; and 22% in Hispanics/Latinos.
By the end of 2009, an estimated 296,222 MSM with an AIDS diagnosis had died in the US since the beginning of the epidemic.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/index.htm

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
1. I don't insist on anything. Evolution insists on procreation. You deny the most basic premise of evolutionary science?
Your slip is showin', dearie. You've claimed that government got into the marriage business to protect women and children (which is simply hilarious), but now you're claiming evolution dictates marriage rights.

Keep peddling, but you're getting deeper and deeper.

Muntizing, Mangina Man.
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Did you run out of diapers or something?

Gay ‘marriage’ in high demand? Not according to the U.S. census

Wed Oct 05, 2011 14:39 EST
Comments (2)

October 5, 2011 - The pressure to redefine marriage to include same-sex couples keeps increasing. The impression is given that thousands upon thousands of gays and lesbians are unable to do the one thing they want to do more than anything else: That is, have a wedding.

As if to prove the point, the US Census Bureau announced that it would be counting same-sex households in the 2010 Census. In August the Bureau announced that there are nearly a million. I was surprised by the small number.

But this past week, they reduced their estimate of same sex couple households by nearly thirty percent. In fact, it turns out that there are fewer than 650,000. That’s about six tenths of one percent of total US households.

But an even greater shocker for me was the number of same-sex married households. Gay marriage is legal in six jurisdictions. In Massachusetts, it’s been the law since 2004. Same-sex couples can get married, for example, in Massachusetts and Washington, DC, and live anywhere because nobody’s enforcing DOMA anymore in view of litigation. And yet there are only 131,729 households headed by married same-sex couples. That’s two-tenths of one percent of married households. Talk about the tail wagging the dog!

This census data exposes the two biggest myths created about gay marriage.

The first is that there’s a huge demand for it. No way! In fact, there’s hardly any demand at all. Gay couples are not lined up at city halls hoping for a marriage license.

The second myth is the so-called “marriage equity” argument: That this is just another civil rights movement. Are you going to tell me that it was possible to fuel the civil rights movement with 646,000 couples, when only 131,000 had a real stake in it? It’s laughable.

I have never believed that gays wanted to marry. Their behavior by its very nature is too promiscuous. Gay relationships are for the most part sexually open rather than exclusive.

For us to redefine marriage, thereby altering thousands of years of human history, ignoring all of the benefits marriage offers to individuals, cultures, civilizations and — above all — children, for the sake of 646,000 same-sex households, only 131,000 of which are married, is madness.

Gays and lesbians don’t want marriage; they want their sexual choices affirmed as normal and moral. And that’s what’s behind the blacklisting, boycotting, and suing anybody who even questions homosexuality. They don’t want anyone telling them that how they live is morally problematic. Gays are actively trying to destroy marriage and will take away our freedom of speech and religion in order to do it.

Does this take the church off the hook? No. For years we have helped deconstruct marriage, winking at cohabitation and allowing easy divorce. We’ve allowed politicians to pass bad divorce laws and to loosen the moral standards surrounding marriage. Now it’s all coming back to haunt us. But our job is to rebuild marriage as a sacred institution and to stand our ground and defend it, come what may, from what appears to be a tiny minority.
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Your slip is showin', dearie. You've claimed that government got into the marriage business to protect women and children (which is simply hilarious), but now you're claiming evolution dictates marriage rights.
Muntizing, Mangina Man.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
1. I don't insist on anything. Evolution insists on procreation. You deny the most basic premise of evolutionary science?
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Muntizing, Mangina Man.
Please, where does my statement above in any way say evolution dictates marriage rights?

You are so funny stupid...

Snicker.
agreed

Carmi, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Everyone deserves to be treated equal reguardles of their sexual preferance!
hillbilly

Carmi, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Homophobes are gay!
i agreee

Markham, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

agreed wrote:
Everyone deserves to be treated equal reguardles of their sexual preferance!
and what is your preferance??
Cool Hand Luke

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

What would you expect from a heterophobe!
hillbilly wrote:
Homophobes are gay!
hung kid

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

studley wrote:
<quoted text>i heard your wife loves alot of asses --men women dogs goats --just not pigs they sqeal on her .. tell her i have to change my appointment to 9 pm --thanks
Yeah man his old lady tossed my salad last week and let me tell you.She claened my back side so good!!! YYEEEEEHHHAAAAWWWWWW!!!
hung kid

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Samatha wrote:
It's getting worst for the little creeps!
<quoted text>
Samatha dear,Please stop stalking me.I know you dream of me every night.And when you wake up in the morning your bed is drenched and your wrapped around your pillow screaming my name.Lets take it slow,I have morals honey. Your welcome sweet cheeks.
hey sammie

Markham, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Samatha wrote:
It's more likely you were licking the neighbors dogs backside,GOOD!
<quoted text>
id lick your back side !!and you front side !!
Professor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Homosexuality is a mental disorder, not a lifestyle. It needs to be judged and treated as a mental disorder. I'm tired of the nuts trying to justify the normality of homosexuality.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Professor wrote:
I'm tired of the nuts trying to justify the normality of homosexuality.
Listen to your nuts
They're trying to tell you something
Professor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to your nuts
They're trying to tell you something
Only nuts are buying it. Its not normal thinking or behavior!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 31,701 - 31,720 of47,058
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waggoner Discussions

Search the Waggoner Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 14 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Thu jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,533
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 1,808
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 638
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Apr 15 Tired 503
IL Who do you support for Comptroller in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Apr 15 Rediculous 253
Name the sexual offendors? (Sep '13) Sep '13 Reality 1
•••
•••
•••
Waggoner Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Waggoner Jobs

•••
•••
•••