Comments
4,381 - 4,400 of 6,593 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 2
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#4811 Jan 15, 2013
Oh my, he's really got me scared! you Just repeat and paste the same garbage and bogus information. I notice how you conviently dodged the fact Obama's budget proposal was rejected by the Democratic senate, led by Harry Reid, 99-0 and rejected by the house 414-0! Wow!,, how embarrassing ! Obama has added 6.5 trillion in debt in one term. How is that even possible? It's been 1357 days sice the Dems in the senate have passed a budget! Hey, you can go to the website "no budget Debbie.com " to see for yoursel, little man! In fact, they have a running clock going. Chrysler is going to start build jeeps in china! It was reported in the liberal USA Today news it was also reported by the liberal spin Reuters, google it, fool! God, you are either too stupid to do your own research or just plain lazy! Oh, didn't Huffington or media matters tell you? How about Msnbs or Current tv, oops! Now Al- gore Jazeera! Get with it , man! You are embarrassing yourself! This is easy!
truth is

Cambridge, IL

#4812 Jan 15, 2013
truth 101 sorry to inform you of this but you should check your facts.
Chrysler ain't building jeeps in china for the usa.
Jeeps are staying where they are to be built.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4813 Jan 15, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
Oh my, he's really got me scared! you Just repeat and paste the same garbage and bogus information. I notice how you conviently dodged the fact Obama's budget proposal was rejected by the Democratic senate, led by Harry Reid, 99-0 and rejected by the house 414-0! Wow!,, how embarrassing ! Obama has added 6.5 trillion in debt in one term. How is that even possible? It's been 1357 days sice the Dems in the senate have passed a budget! Hey, you can go to the website "no budget Debbie.com " to see for yoursel, little man! In fact, they have a running clock going. Chrysler is going to start build jeeps in china! It was reported in the liberal USA Today news it was also reported by the liberal spin Reuters, google it, fool! God, you are either too stupid to do your own research or just plain lazy! Oh, didn't Huffington or media matters tell you? How about Msnbs or Current tv, oops! Now Al- gore Jazeera! Get with it , man! You are embarrassing yourself! This is easy!
Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie/matoon/Sen Hillary Clinton/Larry sinclaire/oh well/olive oil/Boy are you stupid/jon/The question

Pay attention dipshit ...

Ready?

I don't care if his budget was rejected and I don't care what Obama has added to the debt.

First off, you LIED about there not being a budget for 1200 days - and I posted links to prove it.

And second ... those aren't answers to ANY of my questions.

So I'll just post them again. And I'll continue to until you answer them.

1) How many names is that you've posted under now?

2) Why are you blaming Obama for the economy when CONGRESS controls the purse strings of the government?

3) Since roughly 70% of the national debt was run up under the past 3 or 4 REPUBLICAN presidents (since you don't want to blame congress), why aren't you blaming any of them? At all?

4) How many of them did you vote for? Dubya, George Sr, Ronnie? How many of the Republican congressmen that kissed theses guy's asses (especially Dubya's for at least 7 and 1/2 years straight) did you vote for?

5) Speaking of breaking the law ... why isn't Cheney or Dubya in jail for killing all those people with his wars that he never paid for? The ones that ran up the debt that you suddenly care so much about now that a Democrat is in office who's not white? And why weren't any of the republicans I mentioned earlier put in jail for TREASON? Isn't treason illegal?

6) Why no mention of any of the budget facts I mentioned in post #4808? Did you really think I wouldn't call you out on it?

7) The actual budget for Fiscal Year 2012 was enacted in three appropriations bills in November and December 2011, in accordance with the United States budget process.

On November 18, 2011, the first appropriations bill was enacted, the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2012.

On December 15, 2011, a deal was reached on the remaining nine appropriations bills, which were combined into the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2012.

Here's the last budget that was passed: http://articles.cnn.com/2011-04-15/politics/o ...

Why did you lie again about that "1200" days?

8) And why do you only have either lies, or Fox talking points, but no proof that backs up anything you've said about Obama "going after the middle class", "Chrysler going to build jeeps in China", etc.?

Like I said you do any of the following: try to rewrite history because the facts are too inconvenient for you (like you already did), dodge my questions (like you already did), try to change the subject with other questions (like you already did), or lie (like you already did TWICE so far on the budget topic) and I'll liberally kick your ass all over this thread like I've done over and over again.

That's two cut and runs so far ... and counting.

Get the pattern yet?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4814 Jan 15, 2013
truth is wrote:
Truth 101 (his latest name) does nothing but lie and dodge questions about those lies when they're pointed out to everyone on here.

Check how many times I've shredded him on this thread under all his other names I posted above!

Don't bother asking for links - he'll have nothing but more Faux news talking points in response.
truth is

Cambridge, IL

#4815 Jan 15, 2013
truth 101...you may want to check this out.
G.W.B left the unfunded wars off the books till he got out of office. Then the fiscal debt in the first 60 days went off the chart. Because of the wars he started.

Not a fan of obama but I like the truth and the world would be a better place if everyone told it.
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#4816 Jan 15, 2013
truth is wrote:
Okay, everyone is reporting a lie! They are going to start building jeeps. Truth hurts , dont it! Romney was right!
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#4817 Jan 15, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth 101 (his latest name) does nothing but lie and dodge questions about those lies when they're pointed out to everyone on here.
Check how many times I've shredded him on this thread under all his other names I posted above!
Don't bother asking for links - he'll have nothing but more Faux news talking points in response.
So, you don't care how much debt or how many times Obamas budget plan was rejected? Ha! Did you check out Reuters and USA today? You ramble on and on with your pointless arguments so much that it is laughable. Why hasn't Reid passed a budget in 1357 days? Look who I'm asking? Why has obama ran up 6.5 trillion in debt? Why are 2/3rds of all jobs "created" under Obama part time, temporary, low paying and the rest government jobs? Keep being ignorant! Obama is counting on you!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4818 Jan 15, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> So, you don't care how much debt or how many times Obamas budget plan was rejected? Ha! Did you check out Reuters and USA today? You ramble on and on with your pointless arguments so much that it is laughable. Why hasn't Reid passed a budget in 1357 days? Look who I'm asking? Why has obama ran up 6.5 trillion in debt? Why are 2/3rds of all jobs "created" under Obama part time, temporary, low paying and the rest government jobs? Keep being ignorant! Obama is counting on you!
I don't see any answers in there ... so I'll just post them again. And I'll continue to until you answer them.

2) Why are you blaming Obama for the economy when CONGRESS controls the purse strings of the government?

3) Since roughly 70% of the national debt was run up under the past 3 or 4 REPUBLICAN presidents (since you don't want to blame congress), why aren't you blaming any of them? At all?

4) How many of them did you vote for? Dubya, George Sr, Ronnie? How many of the Republican congressmen that kissed theses guy's asses (especially Dubya's for at least 7 and 1/2 years straight) did you vote for?

5) Speaking of breaking the law ... why isn't Cheney or Dubya in jail for killing all those people with his wars that he never paid for? The ones that ran up the debt that you suddenly care so much about now that a Democrat is in office who's not white? And why weren't any of the republicans I mentioned earlier put in jail for TREASON? Isn't treason illegal?

6) Why no mention of any of the budget facts I mentioned in post #4808? Did you really think I wouldn't call you out on it?

7) The actual budget for Fiscal Year 2012 was enacted in three appropriations bills in November and December 2011, in accordance with the United States budget process.

On November 18, 2011, the first appropriations bill was enacted, the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2012.

On December 15, 2011, a deal was reached on the remaining nine appropriations bills, which were combined into the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2012.

Here's the last budget that was passed: http://articles.cnn.com/2011-04-15/politics/o ...

8) And why do you only have either lies, or Fox talking points, but no proof that backs up anything you've said about Obama "going after the middle class", "Chrysler going to build jeeps in China", etc.?

Like I said you do any of the following: try to rewrite history because the facts are too inconvenient for you (like you already did), dodge my questions (like you already did), try to change the subject with other questions (like you already did), or lie (like you already did TWICE so far on the budget topic) and I'll liberally kick your ass all over this thread like I've done over and over again.

Why won't you answer or provide links as proof? What are you hiding behind those lies and non-answers?

Never mind ... we already know!

And that's three cut and runs so far ... and counting.
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#4819 Jan 15, 2013
Hey, you can look up these links. Are you stupid? Typical democrat, wants someone else to do the work! The truth is easily obtainable. Oh, crazy one, will you never learn?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4820 Jan 16, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
Hey, you can look up these links. Are you stupid? Typical democrat, wants someone else to do the work! The truth is easily obtainable. Oh, crazy one, will you never learn?
You mean the links you haven't posted? Those?

Or the ones I posted to you that prove you lied?

Which links, dipshit?

Here's how it works: When YOU make an allegation, it's up to YOU to prove that allegation. Otherwise, it's called Fox news. I'm not gonna "do the work for you" and go find proof of your lies.

Post your proof or keep getting called out when you lie.

Now since I still don't see any answers yet ... I'll just re-post those questions again. And I'll continue to do so until you answer them.

And that's four cut and runs so far ... and counting.
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#4823 Jan 16, 2013
Well, has anyone who actually works for a living noticed that their payroll tax went up two percent to 6.2%? Why didn't Obamy whine and cry this year like he did last year to stop it? Remember in December 2011, old purple lips took to the public telling everyone that their checks were going to see 40 dollars less a month if the evil republicans didn't extend the waiver? Boy, he had all kinds of "workers" at a press conference telling their story and even had people write in to the white house on what 40 dollars meant to them. Remember? Why didn't Erkel do it again this year? Maybe he thinks he fixed the economy so 40 dollars a month wont be missed this year! Oh, sill me! Obama really cares! Who am I to question this moron? Just keep paying more, fools! He's trying so hard! I can't wait to hear the whining from the ignorant union workers that voted for this jerk when they notice they will lose a thousand bucks a year!
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#4825 Jan 16, 2013
pathetic wrote:
Our duly elected President of the United States being called "old purple lips" just reinforces my belief that Truth 101, and many conservative wackos like him, are racist morons, and nothing that this president can do will be acceptable in their bigotted beliefs. For you to call my president these racist names accentuates your pathetic view of the world. In my opinion, your comments are now transitory. It's obvious that you are just a simple minded bigot Truth 101. Your comments mean nothing to me now. Just meaningless ramblings from a typical conservative racist moron.
Oh goody, you can't explain why Obamy stuck it to the tax payer but call me racist. Just shut up and keep paying more, fool! That is, if you even work! Who cares what you respond to! Let me tell you, I never thought too much of your comments and pretty much wrote you off as a moron! Who cares what you think. I will continue to point out the fraud that is Obama. Get used to it! Now go about your pathetic life!
Kirk

Carol Stream, IL

#4826 Jan 16, 2013
Kirk should be in as long as he can work.
Dirksen

Wheaton, IL

#4827 Jan 16, 2013
Is Everet available?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4828 Jan 16, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
Well, has anyone who actually works for a living noticed that their payroll tax went up two percent to 6.2%? Why didn't Obamy whine and cry this year like he did last year to stop it? Remember in December 2011, old purple lips took to the public telling everyone that their checks were going to see 40 dollars less a month if the evil republicans didn't extend the waiver? Boy, he had all kinds of "workers" at a press conference telling their story and even had people write in to the white house on what 40 dollars meant to them. Remember? Why didn't Erkel do it again this year? Maybe he thinks he fixed the economy so 40 dollars a month wont be missed this year! Oh, sill me! Obama really cares! Who am I to question this moron? Just keep paying more, fools! He's trying so hard! I can't wait to hear the whining from the ignorant union workers that voted for this jerk when they notice they will lose a thousand bucks a year!
LOL ... you can't even get out of the first sentence without trying to blame the wrong guy you pathetic POS.

And as usual ... I caught you on it!

The GOP voted against extending payroll tax cut, moron.

Didn't Fox news tell you that, moron?

Damn that was easy!

Got the answers to those 8 questions yet?

Well? Do ya Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie/matoon/Sen Hillary Clinton/Larry sinclaire/oh well/olive oil/Boy are you stupid/jon/The question/Truth101?

I'll be waiting for more cut and runs, moron.
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#4829 Jan 16, 2013
Gee, why would obma let the social security tax go up? What a scum bag! Why didn't he have his usual losers on parade at a press conference telling everyone that their life would end unless the cut was extended! You know, the usual pity party like the pathetic display of school children he used today to help with his gun grabbing scheme that won't work! I especially like how he accused Romney of lying about Chryslers intent to start manufacturing jeeps in China, only to have them admit they were 2 days ago! Oh well, now that he gets a second term, the wanna be dictators traits will start to show. Obama made the middle class think their taxes wouldn't go up but will they get a well deserved tax increase for voting for such a fraud! C'mon all of you union guys who supported him, tell us what 40 dollars a check mean to you. This will be just the beginning!
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#4830 Jan 16, 2013
By the way, it was Obama who wouldn't let the extension go through. It was one of the things he insisted on in the so called fiscal cliff deal! Ooh, how the truth hurts! Next up, Obama will go after your tax deductions!
truth is

Cambridge, IL

#4831 Jan 16, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, everyone is reporting a lie! They are going to start building jeeps. Truth hurts , dont it! Romney was right!
you really are a fruit cake, aren't you! Yes they are going to build jeeps in china but they will go to china only idiot. Not america and they are not moving the jeep out of the U.S.A.
You need to read a little farther than Romney said jeep is being built in china. Finish the rest of the story.
truth is

Cambridge, IL

#4832 Jan 16, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
You may want to check that out also. Thats not true. They didn't raise your pay roll tax. It reverted back to what it was before it went on vacation. Which was 6.2 %. So it's not really a tax increase.
Just like rebates or items on sale. when they go off sale they return to regular price. By the way it was on your S.S. so you will get it back some day.
truth is

Cambridge, IL

#4833 Jan 16, 2013
The only thing I disagree on is no one and I mean no one is going to take my guns.
They need to fix mental health in this country first and go from there.
If they would take the figures for drug related and gang retaleation shootings out of the numbers for shoots. It would be so low you would really crap.
Chicago alone must have 2 to 3 every day, if not more. Most week-ends, they have upwords of 9 to 11.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waggoner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min mahz 49,490
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Fri newpoly 1,903
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Aug 24 Mr Ridgway 3,922
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Aug 20 Weneedchange 147
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Aug 1 Chicagobunny 528
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Jul '14 rdarbin 641
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jun '14 newpoly 35
•••
•••
•••

Waggoner Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Waggoner People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••