john316

Chicago Heights, IL

#4693 Jan 4, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
I still don't see an answer to my last question anywhere in there!
I'll ask again again again again again again again again again ...
Didn't FOX news point out any of those lies that Dick Morris spoon fed you conservative sheep before the election?
Yes or no?
Of course if they're NOT lies and he never said them .. you'll be able to prove that right, moron? Or are you still retarded?
My favorite one (although it's really tough to narrow it down to just one favorite LIE) is the "Zilch, none, zip, nada." chance of Obama being reelected!
That's now NINETY TWO cut-and-runs from those initial 11 questions I asked you, loser.
You're only 8 away from triple digits now Johni girl.
Im going for 1,000! you will tire before me!
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

#4694 Jan 4, 2013
Man, i just love paying for Obamas FOUR MILLION DOLLAR vacation to Hawaii! What a self indulging pig!(I dont mean that fat wife Michelle, either!)The job pays only 400 grand a year and Erkel tries to work on his man tan!This is abuse!another crappy jobs report and Obamy could care less! The libs in the news are out there sucking up to him, trying to catch "skinny boy" in his speedo!God, I hope Michelle wears a one Peice! So glad I pay taxes to pay for the pig families joyous vacations! I think we should all get a deduction for paying for these "leeches"!
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

#4695 Jan 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Jesus H. Christ!
You're so stupid ... I'll bet it takes you an hour and a half to watch 60 minutes.
He specifically chose "the gun" to act "like that" and kill 26 people (20 of them children) rather than a much-less lethal weapon.
Moron.
Further, he specifically chose an assault rifle with the magazine capacity that his assault rifle had rather than a simple handgun.
Moron.
If his Glenn Beck-ish "End of the World" conspiracy-theorist, idiot of a mother advocated his use of say ... knives ... rather than guns ... a lot less than 26 people would have been killed.
Moron.
Allow me to back all that up with some historical FACT here:
On the very same day (Friday Dec 14th, 2012) that a man in Connecticut used a gun to kill 26 people (20 of them children) in the Sandy Hook school ... a man with a knife attacked primary school children in Beijing, China.
Of the 22 children that were wounded in that rampage, some critically, guess how many survived?
All of them.
Let's put it another way ... since you're so damn slow: guess how many of those 22 children died from the knife attack?
NONE of them.
Moron.
Oh ... and the attacker also had mental health issues too.
The crucial difference? Guns vs. knives.
Moron.
See, gun ownership in China is heavily regulated by law and generally, private citizens are not allowed to possess guns. If the attacker in China had had a gun, the outcome would have mirrored that in Connecticut. Those parents in Beijing were all able to give their kids their Christmas gifts.
Those American parents in Connecticut? They got their kids Christmas caskets.
Moron.
And I still haven't seen a logical response by a pro-gun repuke wuss telling me why they NEED that type of gun (aside from the fact that he can't use his fists and feet to soothe his constantly bruised ego).
And you won't be the person to offer one either.
Moron.
And quite possibly the best part here?
The same idiot (YOU) who is now yelling "Gun control = BAD!" is the same idiot (YOU) who was complaining about Fast and Furious because there weren't ENOUGH guns taken AWAY from people who were buying them LEGALLY!
You know ... "gun runners"? Those 100% NRA-supported, law abiding, flag-waving patriots who were just exercising their Constitutionally-protected right to buy guns ... and then ... you know ... distribute them for glorious American capitalistic gain to future murderers.
Moron.
Got any other thoroughly discredited, absolute bullshit Fox news talking points I can tie you up in?
(Fart sound) Did you say something?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#4696 Jan 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Jesus H. Christ!
You're so stupid ... I'll bet it takes you an hour and a half to watch 60 minutes.
He specifically chose "the gun" to act "like that" and kill 26 people (20 of them children) rather than a much-less lethal weapon.
Moron.
Further, he specifically chose an assault rifle with the magazine capacity that his assault rifle had rather than a simple handgun.
Moron.
If his Glenn Beck-ish "End of the World" conspiracy-theorist, idiot of a mother advocated his use of say ... knives ... rather than guns ... a lot less than 26 people would have been killed.
Moron.
Allow me to back all that up with some historical FACT here:
On the very same day (Friday Dec 14th, 2012) that a man in Connecticut used a gun to kill 26 people (20 of them children) in the Sandy Hook school ... a man with a knife attacked primary school children in Beijing, China.
Of the 22 children that were wounded in that rampage, some critically, guess how many survived?
All of them.
Let's put it another way ... since you're so damn slow: guess how many of those 22 children died from the knife attack?
NONE of them.
Moron.
Oh ... and the attacker also had mental health issues too.
The crucial difference? Guns vs. knives.
Moron.
See, gun ownership in China is heavily regulated by law and generally, private citizens are not allowed to possess guns. If the attacker in China had had a gun, the outcome would have mirrored that in Connecticut. Those parents in Beijing were all able to give their kids their Christmas gifts.
Those American parents in Connecticut? They got their kids Christmas caskets.
Moron.
And I still haven't seen a logical response by a pro-gun repuke wuss telling me why they NEED that type of gun (aside from the fact that he can't use his fists and feet to soothe his constantly bruised ego).
And you won't be the person to offer one either.
Moron.
And quite possibly the best part here?
The same idiot (YOU) who is now yelling "Gun control = BAD!" is the same idiot (YOU) who was complaining about Fast and Furious because there weren't ENOUGH guns taken AWAY from people who were buying them LEGALLY!
You know ... "gun runners"? Those 100% NRA-supported, law abiding, flag-waving patriots who were just exercising their Constitutionally-protected right to buy guns ... and then ... you know ... distribute them for glorious American capitalistic gain to future murderers.
Moron.
Got any other thoroughly discredited, absolute bullshit Fox news talking points I can tie you up in?
You moron! His ego was bruised all along! Don't you get it? CHILD ABUSE CAUSED IT!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#4697 Jan 4, 2013
And armed guards are the answer, you gullible little man.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4698 Jan 4, 2013
john316 wrote:
<quoted text>Im going for 1,000! you will tire before me!

Didn't FOX news point out any of those lies that Dick Morris spoon fed you conservative sheep before the election?

Yes or no?

Of course if they're NOT lies and he never said them .. you'll be able to prove that right, moron? Or are you still retarded?

My favorite one (although it's really tough to narrow it down to just one favorite LIE) is the "Zilch, none, zip, nada." chance of Obama being reelected!

That's now NINETY THREE cut-and-runs from those initial 11 questions I asked you, loser.

You're only 7 away from triple digits now Johni girl.

C'mon ... be the biggest, loudmouth coward in topix history by hitting triple-digit cut-and-runs! You'll be a hero to the rest (like hopeless, happydad, eagleman, open mike, etc) who tried as hard as they could but weren't quite gutless enough.

I have HOPE that you won't CHANGE!
hey large mouth

Markham, IL

#4699 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
your momma is the answer--and CALL ME DADDY !!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4700 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Nope ...

Not one single counter to anything I said above to smear you all over this thread.

And still no logical reason why you, as a civilian, NEED an automatic weapon (like the one used to kill 20 children) if you're not in the military or part of a "well-regulated militia".

Thanks for admitting defeat, moron.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4701 Jan 4, 2013
john316 wrote:
<quoted text>(Fart sound) Did you say something?

Yes or no?

That's now NINETY FIVE cut-and-runs from those initial 11 questions I asked you, loser.

You're only 5 away from triple digits now Johni girl.

C'mon ... be the biggest, loudmouth coward in topix history by hitting triple-digit cut-and-runs! You'll be a hero to the rest (like hopeless, happydad, eagleman, open mike, etc) who tried as hard as they could but weren't quite gutless enough.

john316

Chicago Heights, IL

#4702 Jan 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes or no?
That's now NINETY THREE cut-and-runs from those initial 11 questions I asked you, loser.
You're only 7 away from triple digits now Johni girl.
How do you keep a crazy man going? Your math is way off! I demand an audit, you coward! What's wrong? Baby can't count? That's it, huh? You just make it up!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#4704 Jan 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope ...
Not one single counter to anything I said above to smear you all over this thread.
And still no logical reason why you, as a civilian, NEED an automatic weapon (like the one used to kill 20 children) if you're not in the military or part of a "well-regulated militia".
Thanks for admitting defeat, moron.
Yes there is, for self defense, and for pleasure, as well as research and profession.
HEY LARGE MOUTH

Markham, IL

#4705 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there is, for self pleasure, as well as research and profession.
HA HA -----WHAT THE F ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT NOW ----HE HE --- CALL ME DADDY
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4706 Jan 4, 2013
john316 wrote:
<quoted text> How do you keep a crazy man going? Your math is way off! I demand an audit, you coward! What's wrong? Baby can't count? That's it, huh? You just make it up!
How many times can an uneducated, inbred, crybaby repuke run from the same questions?

Yes or no?

That's now NINETY SIX cut-and-runs from those initial 11 questions I asked you, loser.

You're only 4 away from triple digits now Johni girl.

Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4707 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there is, for self defense, and for pleasure, as well as research and profession.
Defense against who, moron?

For "pleasure" does not address NEED, moron.

You lose!

For "research" does not address NEED, moron.

You lose!

For "profession" does not address your NEED to have one as a civilian.

You lose!

Try again moron.

60 minutes was over 89 minutes ago ...
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

#4708 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans dont have to explain why they want or need a gun! your rights are in the constitution and there is nothing the libs can do about it and it makes them cry! It would be impossible for them to repeal the second amendment. First both the House and senate would have to approve the measure by a 2/3vote. Then 3/4 of the 50 (38)states would have to approve the measure through their legislative branches.The president has NO role and No authority to start or stop it!Based on the friction, rest assured America will always be an armed nation! Turn off the liberal news who try to make it sound as if it were even possible!This is why Obama wants people to "get over" the constitution. He and whacky libs in the news have lost the argument and cant do anything about it!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#4709 Jan 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Defense against who, moron?
For "pleasure" does not address NEED, moron.
You lose!
For "research" does not address NEED, moron.
You lose!
For "profession" does not address your NEED to have one as a civilian.
You lose!
Try again moron.
60 minutes was over 89 minutes ago ...
Self defense in the USA is actually very vital. Research and profession adresses need.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#4710 Jan 4, 2013
Obama wants to take away the defenses of the american people by unarming them. He obviously wants to destroy america.
pathetic

Waterloo, IL

#4711 Jan 4, 2013
Again the crybaby conservatives try to cover their obvious failures. The drones have proven to be highly effective, and more importantly, saved soldiers lives. Something that you war mongering profit driven conservatives care nothing about. Pathetic hardly describes you guys. Running around in your foil hats claiming that the sky is falling. No one is taking our guns, yet you chicken littles wring your hands pacing in circles fearing things like Obama destroying this country. No one needs a thirty round clip, or vest piercing bullets. Some concessions need to be made, but as long as you paranoid cons refuse to admit that responsible decisions need to be made, things won't change. With the way that the ultra conservative rightwingnuts have destroyed the republican party with their paranoid drivel, I can hardly wait until these next elections.
HEY LARGE MOUTH

Markham, IL

#4712 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Self PLEASURE in the USA is actually very FUN . Research and profession adresses need.
YOUR A PERVERT YOU BEAT OFF --AND CALL ME DADDY ..
HEY LARGE MOUTH

Markham, IL

#4713 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Obama wants to take away the DILDOS of the american WOMEN unarming them. He obviously wants to destroy SELF PLEASURE .
CALL ME DADDY !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waggoner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arlene Rickett Oct '14 DAVE 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jun '14 newpoly 35
Name the sexual offendors? (Sep '13) Sep '13 Reality 1
car show (Aug '12) Aug '12 chevy 1
Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Mon... (Oct '10) Oct '11 fatboizs 27
Who do you support for County Clerk-Recorder in... (Oct '10) Oct '11 fatboizs 14
Who do you support for State Senate in Illinois... (Oct '10) Nov '10 vet 52
Waggoner Dating
Find my Match

Waggoner People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Waggoner News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waggoner

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:13 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:13PM