|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

yes sir wrote:
<quoted text>The reason I called you an idiot was, I'm a kid and have not voted yet. Thats the first thing. 2nd thing is my family are all republicans...liberal leftist let my dad know that and you may hear a few more names that I can't use.
But I on the other hand want to ask questions and debate. Which you have yet to do. I agree corporate interests and other entites play a big part in the election. Thats why I have always said in this topix, we should get rid of the republican or democrat title and vote indep. Vote for the person who is going to work for the people.
Thats why I said, obama should offer romney the business sec job and work on getting this country back on it's feet. Not that romney is that great but if they work together they might bring about a solution.
The thing is with a debate you get people thinking.
It's great that you're a kid or whatever.(at least that's what you say you are) I voted Libertarian this year because I am SO sick of the main two parties. However, if you are a kid, teen, whatever. You need to learn that there's nothing wrong with debating ideologies and philosophical differences. But there is something wrong with insulting others in the process. Once you do that, you lose your voice.
not

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

BTHS wrote:
John and sycophants, every noted study done by major Universities shows the correlation between low intelligence in childhood and a strong preference for conservative political positions in adulthood. There's also the correlation with Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, Xenophobia, Fundamentalist Religions, etc. but since those are (given) planks in the Republican Party platform they can be grouped under "Republican Family Values." The determining factor appears to be the extremely low levels of abstract thought ability. Read the recently published study by Brant University.
Study done by a Liberal profferor probably
Groucho

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

loser cons wrote:
AIG just paid off the debt. Billions in profit for Americans made from the bailout. The cons still oppose it. There is a reason that the republicans will continue to lose. I can hardly wait until the conservatives take us over the cliff in their loyalalty to the filthy rich. Talk about idiots.
AIG paid off the debt, all right,... THE CHINESE JUST BOUGHT AIG for at a bargain basement price-- who's on the hook for the difference?? The American Taxpayer, that's who. And guess whose money paid the debt in the first place? Right Again.... but of course, this won't matter to the Obamabots who don't pay taxes anyway. What do you think will happen, doofus, when you run out of other people's money?
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

loser cons wrote:
Typical right wing nutso. Do you understand profit? Who cares who bought AIG? Speaking of running out of others peoples money...remember George Bush? Took us over the economic cliff with 8 years of inept republican leadership. Hate that don't you. Lol. And then they choose Palin? Bwahahah. Then Romney? You guys sure know how to pick them. At least the economy is still moving, and improving. With your idiot conservative choices, the economy would be in tatters.
improving? What an idiot!Obama adds 61/2 trillion In debt, in one term, more people on food stamps now than ever at a staggering 48.6 million. 70% of all jobs created under Obama are temp, part time, low waged! Oh, its bushes fault! You are stupid! There are no jobs! Can't wait for this morons second term!
Groucho

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

AIG :the infamous insurance giant that received $182 billion in bailout money from the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP).
As part of the divestment plan, AIG will also sell its aircraft leasing business (ILFC) to a Chinese consortium.
The deal will give China “access to a global network of about 200 airlines in 80 countries.”
According to Reuters, taxpayers that bailed out and now own AIG will lose out in the deal because the $4.8 billion sale is “at a far cheaper price than AIG sought and will lead to a substantial loss.”( Breitbart 12/11/12)

And-- Obama's Treasury Dept admits in its most current report that the Bush Tax cuts worked , although, true to their proggie campaign of disinformation, they bury the facts in the back pages.

His tax the rich schemes along with his class warfare tactics are a scam and he knows it. And you would, too, if you ever read Alinsky, Piven&Cloward or the granddaddy of them all, Karl Marx. But I'm sure, as a producto of government schoos, you don't have a clue as to who these people are, much less what they advocated.
Groucho

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Mea culpa ---"product of" not producto ;"schools" not schoos. Also , edit "that" in the first sentence....
Groucho

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Reference for the statement regarding Obummer's Treasury Dept and the Bush Tax cuts: Paul Sperry, Investors Business Daily( 12/11/12).
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

john316 wrote:
<quoted text> improving? What an idiot!Obama adds 61/2 trillion In debt, in one term, more people on food stamps now than ever at a staggering 48.6 million. 70% of all jobs created under Obama are temp, part time, low waged! Oh, its bushes fault! You are stupid! There are no jobs! Can't wait for this morons second term!
Speaking of idiot ...

Did you ever figure out how to register so I can find you on here? Or are you still too "stupid" to figure out how, "idiot"?

Your cut-and-run "Coward Count" now stands at FORTY ONE - that's FORTY ONE posts of yours since I asked you those 11 questions and FORTY ONE posts resulting in ZERO answers.

Of course that outcome was predicted in advance by everyone who's not a spineless, sniveling repuke who just LOST THEIR ASS IN THE LAST ELECTION.

FORTY ONE times you cut and ran from each and every single one of those 11 questions.

And you lied when you said you weren't reading my posts since you quoted back to me what I said in them.

Let's recap what you are shall we? So far you've proven yourself to be: illiterate; stupid; an idiot; a coward and now ... officially ... a blatant liar.

Congrats on that!

Now let's get back to those questions you keep running from and see how many more times your crybaby, teabagging republicanism will show itself - let's go for twenty seven times shall we?

1) If Dubya said a handful of electoral votes was a "mandate" ... what do you call the thumping Obama just gave your elitist, zero-specifics, lying, draft dodging, flip-flopping, middle-class destroying, out-sourcer in chief there?

2) How did that work out for ya?

How about your party's decision that Obama being a one-term president (at all costs - many of which you mentioned above) should be it's "Number One" priority?

3) How did that work out for ya?

4) Didn't you lose more seats in the Senate?

5) Didn't you lose more seats in the House too?

6) Looks like maybe it's not a good idea to be on the minority side of the poll after poll on gay marriage; gays serving in the military; a path to citizenship; SSI, medicare, medicaid being gutted or privatized; tax increases for the rich; closing tax loopholes; corporate welfare and subsidies; punishing those companies that continue to outsource; etc... now does it?

7) How did that work out for ya?

8) Was it a good idea for your hypocritical BIG spending conservative "Wonder Boy" Paul Ryan to say he doesn't let polls dictate his policy because "leaders change the polls"?

9) How did him not leading and not changing those polls work out for ya?

We told you this was coming if you didn't wise up!

10) How did believing the 68 out 72 fox news hosts and/or on air contributors who predicted the 2012 presidential election WRONG before the results started to come in work out for you?

11) I'll tell you what ... why don't you register your name so I can come find you when you get you behind handed to you next time too?

I'll be waiting to bump up your cut-and-run "Coward Count" to FORTY TWO Johni girl!
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Hmmmm! Speaking of cowardly behavior.....Secretary of state Hillary rotten breath Clinton supposedly fell and suffered a concussion earlier. How interesting! How convenient, just days before she is scheduled to testify on the Benghazi scandal! This comes just 3 days after she agreed to testify and two days of trying to get out of it! Her lame excuse will be that she hit her head and the part of her small brain that had knowledge of the scandal was injured and can't seem to remember any of it. How lame! Especially since she wasn't even hospitalized for it! Then the liberal Retards in the media will cover for her and say they believe the ridiculous lie of the Obama concocted story. MSNBC will probably have some station quack team on swearing its possible. Anything to help the liar in chief! I saw that the family of border agent Terry is suing the justice department for wrongful death regarding him being killed because of Holder's incompetence over the fast and furious scandal as well. I hope they demand trial so we can get to the truth and prove Holder and Obama were lying! I wish I could be on that jury! So many lies from this administration....so many lies!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

john316 wrote:
Hmmmm! Speaking of cowardly behavior.....Secretary of state Hillary rotten breath Clinton supposedly fell and suffered a concussion earlier. How interesting! How convenient, just days before she is scheduled to testify on the Benghazi scandal! This comes just 3 days after she agreed to testify and two days of trying to get out of it! Her lame excuse will be that she hit her head and the part of her small brain that had knowledge of the scandal was injured and can't seem to remember any of it. How lame! Especially since she wasn't even hospitalized for it! Then the liberal Retards in the media will cover for her and say they believe the ridiculous lie of the Obama concocted story. MSNBC will probably have some station quack team on swearing its possible. Anything to help the liar in chief! I saw that the family of border agent Terry is suing the justice department for wrongful death regarding him being killed because of Holder's incompetence over the fast and furious scandal as well. I hope they demand trial so we can get to the truth and prove Holder and Obama were lying! I wish I could be on that jury! So many lies from this administration....so many lies!
"Cowardly behavior?"

But I thought you weren't reading my posts you gutless punk?

LOL! You lie even worse then you answer simple questions, "idiot".

And speaking of idiot ...

Let's get back to those questions you keep running from and see how many more times your crybaby, teabagging, zero-personal-responsiblity republicanism will show itself!

1) If Dubya said a handful of electoral votes was a "mandate" ... what do you call the thumping Obama just gave your elitist, zero-specifics, lying, draft dodging, flip-flopping, middle-class destroying, out-sourcer in chief there?

2) How did that work out for ya?

How about your party's decision that Obama being a one-term president (at all costs - many of which you mentioned above) should be it's "Number One" priority?

3) How did that work out for ya?

4) Didn't you lose more seats in the Senate?

5) Didn't you lose more seats in the House too?

6) Looks like maybe it's not a good idea to be on the minority side of the poll after poll on gay marriage; gays serving in the military; a path to citizenship; SSI, medicare, medicaid being gutted or privatized; tax increases for the rich; closing tax loopholes; corporate welfare and subsidies; punishing those companies that continue to outsource; etc... now does it?

7) How did that work out for ya?

8) Was it a good idea for your hypocritical BIG spending conservative "Wonder Boy" Paul Ryan to say he doesn't let polls dictate his policy because "leaders change the polls"?

9) How did him not leading and not changing those polls work out for ya?

We told you this was coming if you didn't wise up!

10) How did believing the 68 out 72 fox news hosts and/or on air contributors who predicted the 2012 presidential election WRONG before the results started to come in work out for you?

11) I'll tell you what ... why don't you register your name so I can come find you when you get you behind handed to you next time too?

Your cut-and-run "Coward Count" now stands at FORTY TWO - that's FORTY TWO times now you've cut and ran from each and every single one of those 11 questions.

I'll be waiting to bump up your cut-and-run "Coward Count" to FORTY THREE Johni girl!

Try not to break a heel in another one of your entirely predictable, hasty retreats there Nostradumbass ...
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Do you think Hillary would commit perjury just like Bill? I mean, lying is nothing to these animals! I can't see how The Secretary Of State could refuse to testify over a situation where her incompetence,as well as Obama's incompetence, got 4 Americans killed! Obama is hiding behind Hillary's skirt! What a weasel! Just as he tried to hide behind the skirt of Susan Rice! I see a pattern here. He is a coward! Well, We all know Susan Rice was an eager to please lying bitch anyway. Obama dropped her nomination, so I guess it all worked out! The Retards in the liberal media couldn't save her! She was used and kicked to the curb like a street whore by Obama! Why won't Hillary testify?
Ted Nugent is a traitor

Bridgeport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Do you have equal concern for the people gunned down in Newtown..........or are you just playing politics?.........I guess I know the answer to that..........
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

john316 wrote:
Do you think Hillary would commit perjury just like Bill? I mean, lying is nothing to these animals! I can't see how The Secretary Of State could refuse to testify over a situation where her incompetence,as well as Obama's incompetence, got 4 Americans killed! Obama is hiding behind Hillary's skirt! What a weasel! Just as he tried to hide behind the skirt of Susan Rice! I see a pattern here. He is a coward! Well, We all know Susan Rice was an eager to please lying bitch anyway. Obama dropped her nomination, so I guess it all worked out! The Retards in the liberal media couldn't save her! She was used and kicked to the curb like a street whore by Obama! Why won't Hillary testify?
So ... still no answers then?

NONE AT ALL?

Your cut-and-run "Coward Count" now stands at FORTY THREE - that's FORTY THREE times now you've cut and ran from each and every single one of those 11 questions.

I'll just be waiting to bump up your cut-and-run "Coward Count" to FORTY FOUR Johni girl!

Try not to break a heel in another one of your entirely predictable, hasty retreats there Nostradumbass ...
wasteland

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Conservatives like John will ensure their continuing decline in American politics. He is so concerned with the loss of 4 American lives in a foriegn country, but wants to gloss over the loss of thousands of American lives in Iraq. The diplomats chose to do a job, and get paid very well for it. Our soldiers were sent to their deaths by guys just like John. They blindly followed Bush/Cheneys decision and excelled at making everyone that disagreed with that decision look like friends of Bin Laden. Sure the weak kneed democrats folded under the conservative so called patriotit attacks. Some things take years to unfold. In two years from now, lets look at the damamge caused to America by mistakenly sending our troups to their deaths in Iraq, and the damage done to our country, even if mistakes were made, with the deaths of the 4 americans in Benghazi. I know how much guys like John hate to be reminded of his kind of leadership in the past, but guys like me will always be around to remind him. The conservatives represent a huge wasteland of leadership, lead by Bush, Cheney, then choose people like Sarah Palin and tax deadbeat/ flip flopper Romney. They have earned the tite of losers.
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

There have been more American troops killed in Afghanistan under the impotent failed leadership of the moron who is Obama. Obama has lost the war in Iraq and is now returning 3000 Americans back there. Why? So they cam stand around and be killed? Obama has no clue what victory is. He is a chicken neck coward that was too much of a pussy to even register for the selective service! He shows fake tears after every shooting because he says he mourns death but doesn't seem to mind "accidently " killing civilians in Afghanistan when one of his drones goes off course. Obama is the meaning of the word wimp! He let those four Americans die then hides from responsibility. Why aren't the liberals in the media calling for his impeachment? I hope the family of Boarder agent Terry sue the lying pig Eric Holder personally! This is gonna be awesome!. Why is Hillary the pig refusing to testify?
john316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Ted Nugent is a traitor wrote:
Do you have equal concern for the people gunned down in Newtown..........or are you just playing politics?.........I guess I know the answer to that..........
what do you know? Obama And the rest of his democrats will be the ones playing politics with this! Didn't the twerp than say"never let a tragedy go wasted"?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

john316 wrote:
<quoted text> what do you know? Obama And the rest of his democrats will be the ones playing politics with this! Didn't the twerp than say"never let a tragedy go wasted"?
So ... still no answers then?

NONE AT ALL?

Your cut-and-run "Coward Count" now stands at FORTY FIVE - that's FORTY FIVE times now you've cut and ran from each and every single one of those 11 questions.

I'll just be waiting to bump up your cut-and-run "Coward Count" to FORTY SIX Johni girl!

John is a tard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

john316 wrote:
There have been more American troops killed in Afghanistan under the impotent failed leadership of the moron who is Obama. Obama has lost the war in Iraq and is now returning 3000 Americans back there. Why? So they cam stand around and be killed? Obama has no clue what victory is. He is a chicken neck coward that was too much of a pussy to even register for the selective service! He shows fake tears after every shooting because he says he mourns death but doesn't seem to mind "accidently " killing civilians in Afghanistan when one of his drones goes off course. Obama is the meaning of the word wimp! He let those four Americans die then hides from responsibility. Why aren't the liberals in the media calling for his impeachment? I hope the family of Boarder agent Terry sue the lying pig Eric Holder personally! This is gonna be awesome!. Why is Hillary the pig refusing to testify?
Blow it out your ass retard. Answer the questions or STFU.
John316

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Cant wait to see Holder forced to testify in the civil lawsuits that are being brought against him! Imagine, an Attorney General arming Mexican gangs! He can't plead the 5th in civil hearings......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Montgomery County was issued at August 27 at 3:03AM CDT

•••
•••
Waggoner Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Waggoner Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Waggoner People Search